Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] (3425 Views)

Ladies Goes Naked Trying To Make A Fashion. [photos] / Pawpaw Goes Gaga Over Evia Simon's Butt (Photos) / This Is The Most Unclad Red Carpet In The History Of Fashion [Photos..] * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by horizonhotspot(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Look at how a responsible lady is dress in the name of fashion. sometimes i wounder if they don't have money to buy complete full cover dress. they prefer head tie dress because is very cheep. i guest she went for head tie dress because she might not have money for full dress.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTO>>>> http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2013/12/lady-goes-gaga-reveals-b00bs-in-name-of.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by merzybenedict(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
I tot u said 'Lady Gaga'...bt anyway,,,,oh Jeez-us christ .!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Why are you all shocked?
They are prostitutes, how else do you expect 'em to dress?
These ones are even wearing clothes! undecided
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by lepasharon(f): 3:14am On Dec 25, 2013
She cant be serious undecided
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by sKeetz(m): 4:38am On Dec 25, 2013
Hit like if Lady gaga brought you here grin

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by DocAdray(f): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2013
SMH
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by Tsmooth1(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2013
All this Ghanaians undecided Accra is the nudity capital of the world.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 25, 2013
OP bro, is this the African Lady Gaga?
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by Danielle22(f): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2013
I tot u said is lady gaga, hw did dis one u put here n real one look alike ehn.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by skyscraperTM(m): 10:21am On Dec 25, 2013
The bittch is not only ugly but her brëast has sagged.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by SantaMafia: 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
T-smooth:
All this Ghanaians undecided Accra is the nudity capital of the world.
and nigeria is what?the kidnap,incest, and mumu capital of the world,huh?the biggest sh1thole? muhahaha hahaha nigeria jagajaga! LOL
Re: Lady Goes Gaga Reveals B00bs In The Name Of Fashion [PHOTOS] by ajasa4link: 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Damn! lady GaGa brought me here,not this lepa shandy with almost extinct boooby

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Girl Commits Suicide After Her Se*xTape With Ex-boyfriend Leaked? / Photo: When Your Friend's Armpit Stinks Like Fart / Whats Wrong! See The Photos Cynthia Sent Her Fiancee (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.