Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here (6522 Views)

Four Types Of Annoying Nairalanders You Should Know / Identifying And Dealing With Growing And Annoying Trends On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2013
...it's getting better.

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by mancheeutd(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
deols: I saw the thread on Linda Ikeji and wondered why many people were so mean to tpia. Some may not even have encountered her, but relying on other people's info on her to judge her.

Ishilove said it all actually. I knew tpia to be quite annoying at first but got to understand her. She doesn't always mean to be as people think. She could be all mean and later, be so nice with her comments.

She is also way smarter than the average NLer.

People need to cut her some slack jare. She is actually not entirely wrong with her list. I found one or two to agree with grin

Imagine who is spitting trash bird of the same feathers ore o ya ore akobani iyara won
Why not make your own list n Pls remember to make me number 1 on your list toothless bull dog... FYI I dey wait for ur ban o
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Polio: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Ishilove:
Yes Daddy O, you will be served an abundance of pepper and oversalted meat. I will make sure you get plenty of it undecided

angry
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by deols(f): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

gringringrin

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by homesteady(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Tpia gave nairalander a perfect christmas eve grin
I hated her before, but she is now one of my best nairalanders now! grin grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by deols(f): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2013
mancheeutd:

Imagine who is spitting trash bird of the same feathers ore o ya ore akobani iyara won
Why not make your own list n Pls remember to make me number 1 on your list toothless bull dog... FYI I dey wait for ur ban o

Do I know this one? seeking relevance?

awwww! You'v been noticed. congrats.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by deols(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
*irrelevances ignored*
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
deols:

Do I know this one? seeking relevance?

awwww! You'v been noticed. congrats.

Deols, I've been hearing people say deols is bad, deols is badt.... Is it true, cos i have a thing for badt girls.. grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by deols(f): 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Deols, I've been hearing people say deols is bad, deols is badt.... Is it true, cos i have a thing for badt girls.. grin

Many of you later post your pictures and it gets realised that you are not as you post.

Even if you are, I am sure you have no idea of what bad entails.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by AbuMikey(m): 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2013

How far undecided

Deols and Mancheeutd, make una relax na .....

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by r231(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Guys play nice pls.

Its xmas

Thank you
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by sholay2011(m): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2013
r231: Guys play nice pls.

Its xmas

Thank you
Merry xmas bro. Have you also booked an appointment with Madam Tpia? undecided She would attend to you soon. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
Yels, y'all should play nice in the spirit of the season tongue
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2013
Polio:

angry
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by mancheeutd(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
deols: *irrelevances ignored*

I KNW YOU DON'T CELEBRATE XMAS BUT HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THANKS FOR HIDING MY POST MEAN WHILE I KNOW ITS NOT EASY BEHIND A MODERATOR BUT YOU VE BEEN VERY BAD THIS YEAR AND I HOPE YOU CAN DO BETTER IN YEARS TO COME... Merry Christmas
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
deols:

Many of you later post your pictures and it gets realised that you are not as you post.

Even if you are, I am sure you have no idea of what bad entails.

I am every bit of what i represent here..

Bad, badoo, badt Naughty.. They all mean the same to me.
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Danhumprey: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Polio:

Hey TPIA, merry xmas bit...ch

How is it going?

Are you going to bore us with more of your bewitched and bizarre posts today or you are going to keep it sane and real?
grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Danhumprey: 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tpia ehn! The only wish I have is to meet her face to face. I would really love to take her out on a date. embarassed
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Dhurmynick(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Tpia ehn! The only wish I have is to meet her face to face. I would really love to take her out on a date. embarassed

You're not the only one fantasizing about it
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Danhumprey: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2013

Its xmas

Thank you
grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Danhumprey: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2013
Dhurmynick:

You're not the only one fantasizing about it
Even you? grin
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: Tpia ehn! The only wish I have is to meet her face to face. I would really love to take her out on a date. embarassed

Dude, are you kidding or something?
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by MaziOmenuko: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2013

Its xmas

Thank you

Please, unban some of her monikers. Its boring outside and we need some entertainment here. Its almost getting boring here without her.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Danhumprey: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Austeenx:

Dude, are you kidding or something?
Ayam pretty confused. embarassed
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by mysticgal(f): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
mancheeutd:

salty brain deep fried in soya oilundecided
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by mancheeutd(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
mysticgal:

salty brain deep fried in soya oilundecided

efizyprizy thanks and merry Christmas
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Snoggy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
Abu Mikey:

How far undecided

Deols and Mancheeutd, make una relax na .....

Check your mailbox bro...
Re: Most Desperate, Pathetic And Annoying Nairalanders Listed Here by Prymestrr(m): 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Please, unban some of her monikers. Its boring outside and we need some entertainment here. Its almost getting boring here without her.

cheesy
Affirmative 2 thatgrin
Gosh! Tpia got my ribs cracking so hard last night that I almost had a rise in BPcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things We Romancelanders Need To Stop Doing / Another Ritual Killing In Aba / Itunes Gift Card Buyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.