Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Do U Really Mean It When U Say Merry Xmas To Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Really Mean It When U Say Merry Xmas To Me? (500 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Really Mean It When U Say Merry Xmas To Me? by Akshow: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
When you say Merry Xmas to me, do you really mean it? Here's how I know you don't mean it.

1. Jesus was born out of wedlock. Can your church take it?
2. Jesus was adopted by Joseph. Do you believe in adoption?
3. Mary claimed she didn't sleep with anyone. She suddenly found herself pregnant and we honestly believed it. Can your choir mistress try that in your church?

For me, the spirit of Xmas is accepting others for who they are as long as they do not cause you any harm. The story of Xmas is a strong reminder to the bigots out there that we can never fully comprehend humanity and spirituality with narrow mindedness. Open your heart this season and enjoy your Xmas to the fullest. Live and let live

Merry xmas to u all. Wish u all a prosperous 2014.

1 Like

Re: Do U Really Mean It When U Say Merry Xmas To Me? by waleadex(m): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
Allah alone knows it all and He alone knows what we hide in our hearts.

(1) (Reply)

How To Experience Genuine Salvation And Start New Life In Jesus / Some Other 2014 Prophecies... / Christianity Or Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.