Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo (9794 Views)

"Outgoing Corps Members To Get 100k As Parting Gift From Buhari" - Femi Adesina / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here / List Of Corp Members Killed In Bauchi As Released By Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by scholes23(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
bitterpenis: Na small money he spend take host them

I dey tell u. Just part of his feeding allowance.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by moststylish(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Passing Shot: Arrant nonsense! If they implement policies and programs to better the lot of all, there will be no need to doll out money at such events. I've said it many times on this forum and I will say it again: Nigeria politicians have mastered the act of manipulating Nigerians to win and rig elections successfully; and this is the main reason our democracy can NEVER produce the right leaders. I pity my country.
are u telling me if u ar given money nw u wil not do the same thing
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by curtain: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
When some are busy killing corpers and stoning female corpers for wearing kaki trousers in the north, others are entreating them to some welfare and love. Thanks David mark for always leading by example.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
NIGGA PROBABLY DID IT 2 SELECT HIS LATEST MISTRESS FROM AMONG THEM
........AND I BET MANY CORPER CHICS WENT HOPING TO BE SELECTED

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by PassingShot(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
moststylish: are u telling me if u ar given money nw u wil not do the same thing

Same excuse and thinking that brought us the mess we currently find ourselves in. Instead of addressing my point you're asking unnecessary question.

To answer you anyway, I will not.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by winkay: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
At least he remembered some people and shared with them. No matter what his motive, that singular act should be seen as a sign of good leadership.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by atookss87: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Na dat 1 we go dey do?
Make e tel hm boi (suswan) mak dm dey pay state allowee! Rubbish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by moststylish(m): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
wen will our alawe come
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by PopeUDENSI: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ op, i was therere live and wl lyk to say dat the title of the thread shld b David Mark hosts corps members serving in otukpo LGA. It wasn't even al corps members that were in attendance, as most had already travelled for the xmas break. Suffice it to say that less than a hand full of the corps members serving under otukpo LGA (89) attended the dinner. The title u put up is misleading and making it look like he hosted all corps members serving in Benue state to a dinner in hs house.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by neejay1986(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmn.......why Otukpo Corp members alone We that serve in other part of the state are not entitle to the national cake abi......only God can judge una. It is well even in the well!
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by omoomoba(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
alpha conde: Anybody that assists corp members avails himself for God s blessing. Nothing given to a corper can be too small.

I was there I know how it feels to get an additional pay.

God bless mark.
God bless the corp members

Not that tempoary pay matters if not for subsequent funds after your service year. Enjoyed every bit from Suswam even during non festive seasons but you know the bitter truth --- more than half of my batch can't boost of a good job with a satiafactory pay. Its quite good but more emphasis shold be channelled towards youth empowerment....their host communities inclusive.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by boofydon: 7:09am On Dec 27, 2013
satowind: Out of the billions dey steal dey gv us peanut.
4ck naija politicians.
Happy boxing day.
Someone shud tell dis dude to stoo posting his ugly pics on every available thread
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by fayne(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=tjfulloption]yes! Senator David Mark will always be a leader with difference, he is unique, atticulated and collected leader, he is such a person to emulate in the stearing of political affairs.

longlive senator mark

Jus cos d dude gave u a lil peanut, ure anounce him as a leader wif diff, do u knw wat difference means?u suck bigtym man, its ur type dt sale dis gud country cos of a lil dime.soon u will call him a semi god, dts d same man dt cudnt do anytin for his hometown, en his state as a whole,check d roads of otukpo, check d ones were his house is @ ogbokolo. Go do ur homewrk bfor u start dishing praises ta our so called leaders.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by seangy4konji: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
The sight of Gulder and Harp in that house makes me wanna be there even though i did NYSC years go but for senate president to be serving beer in his house?He is a natural man and i am sure he takes Heineken...make hin send my own down to oyo state make i take jollificate but before then,pass me my alomo...life is simple but if good luck cant be prosecuting Thieving ministers?who use our money to buy bullet cars and walk freely as if its no crime then the future of those corpers is in the boot of the bulletproof cars or inside that can star and Gulder they are drinking in the senate president house.
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by christopheojo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
i hope u people(corpers) told him of increment in allawee frm corper ojo (batch b)
Re: David Mark Hosts Corp Members To Dinner At Otukpo by moststylish(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Passing Shot:

Same excuse and thinking that brought us the mess we currently find ourselves in. Instead of addressing my point you're asking unnecessary question.

To answer you anyway, I will not.
guy unless the gap between d rich and the poor is bridged,corruption will continue in nigeria whether u like it or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

HNAUB '"evaluation Letter"nysc Batch B 2016 / How To Print NYSC Batch ‘A’ Call-up Letter Online – 2017 / Do You Have To Serve NYSC If You're Coming From Abroad? What Is The Cutoff Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.