Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included (5237 Views)

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama / Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote / How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? (2) (3) (4)

Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
[size=18pt]Merry Christmas to all of you in the family forum[/size]
Yes that is the biggest momma ,baby mama grin
Shout out to all the full figured ladies out there

Modified

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by damiso(f): 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yes o.Full figured chics rock. grin grin grin grin

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Texykool: 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Just in case
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm. Yummy cheesy

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by ZeinabBadawi: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by bluuu: 12:00am On Dec 25, 2013
wow u r beautiful.i was imagining u to b one big fat mama.ur shape na die,me wan b lik u ocheesycheesycheesy

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Dyt(f): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Big ups for the thick women out there
Representing
Merry christams y'all

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2013
bluuu: wow u r beautiful.i was imagining u to b one big fat mama.ur shape na die,me wan b lik u ocheesycheesycheesy

Thanks for the compliments
I am a big fat mama sha but I try to represent the big girls well
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2013
Dyt: Big ups for the thick women out there
Representing
Merry christams y'all

Thanks dear
No shame in our game
We are shade in the Summer and warmth in the winter cool cool
Lepacious babes have nothing on us

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2013
BoboYekini: Hmmm. Yummy cheesy

Same thing baby daddy says but be careful,this is your aunty
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2013
GOD bless

merry xmas

good posture u've got

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2013
I appreciate nature and thick black girls too.

Merry Xmas to you

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 25, 2013
iyke926: I appreciate nature and thick black girls too.

Merry Xmas to you

Big girls rock!
Any day, anytime
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 25, 2013
Emmanuel Cena: GOD bless

merry xmas

good posture u've got

God made some people skinny and some of us with meat on our precious bones
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by hybridtm(m): 3:00am On Dec 25, 2013
.;;;;;;;na 2 come dey advertise ,,ur shape for nairaland.na remain
i pity u........idiot
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by dayokanu(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2013
others too should upload their pictures
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu: others too should upload their pictures

You no get image ?
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 25, 2013
hybridtm: .;;;;;;;na 2 come dey advertise ,,ur shape for nairaland.na remain
i pity u........idiot

Hmm
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by pickabeau1: 5:11am On Dec 25, 2013
If this is truly u osisi...u look good!
Your hubby is lucky

Well done

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Acidosis(m): 5:14am On Dec 25, 2013
nice pic

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by greatgod2012(f): 5:46am On Dec 25, 2013
You look good, infact chopable!!!

Merry Chrismas to you and yurs!

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by dayokanu(m): 5:51am On Dec 25, 2013
greatgod2012: You look good, infact chopable!!!

Oya Tobi post ya own pishurre
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by armyofone(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas ya all.

Dayo is having dreams already looking at the chick's pix.

Making brown Rice ala perigoat meat.
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2013
pickabeau1: If this is truly u osisi...u look good!
Your hubby is lucky

Well done

Chei
My head is getting bigger grin

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 25, 2013
armyofone: Merry Christmas ya all.

Making brown Rice ala perigoat meat.

No way
He can't be dreaming about his aunty
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by dayokanu(m): 6:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:
No way
He can't be dreaming about his aunty

even though that package is tempting but I can only envy bros. No wonder he no dey play with Ikwokirikwo. which normal male would?

armyofone: Merry Christmas ya all.

Picture or it never happened

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by greatgod2012(f): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Oya Tobi post ya own pishurre

let me see your own first, abi you no get pishure grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2013
greatgod2012: let me see your own first, abi you no get pishure grin grin grin grin grin

My pic was on NL for like 3yrs before someone stole it. but you why you dey hide the glory of God? E ma fi ogo Olorun pamo sister
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by armyofone(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2013
Thanks for the idea of being headless grin

I got headless wild salmon today.

Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2013
greatgod2012: You look good, infact chopable!!!

Chop-able kwa
Hmm
No wonder somebody won't let me rest grin
Merry Christmas dear
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

Same thing baby daddy says but be careful,this is your aunty
Aunty, I'll be your toy boy with the utmost pleasure smiley
Re: Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included by Acidosis(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

Chop-able kwa
Hmm
No wonder somebody won't let me rest grin
Merry Christmas dear

@greatgod, me I want to see you cheesy

Places Where You Can Find A Serious Relationship / My Sister's Husband Beats Her In My Presence. / Have Youever Cried When Watching Amovie?