Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,744 members, 7,802,272 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' (27572 Views)

WATCH COUPLE OF DAYS THIS VALENTINE / Checkout The Behind The Scenes Of These Movies. / Nollywood Has Released Another Soft Indecency Movie Titled "Days Of Sin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by akeemstunna(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Nollywood Has Lost Its Moral Value… Checkout This
Raunchy Scenes From An Upcoming Movie
May God Help us All

1 Share

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by aventura: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hopeless industry that can't produce a 320ppi movie.Instead of developing and improving themselves are now turning to se'x and indecency for refuge. SMH

10 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by DICKtator: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Days of sin so what do you expect?

@op: How do you mean?

Isn't it "make-believe?"

It's all "make-believe"

Afrocandy's, Ray J and Kim Katch-dat-arsse!! wink wink wink wink

All "make-believe!!!!"

grin grin grin grin
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
FPT wow just wow!!!
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by OgologoDimkpa: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Lovexme(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Couldn't find it on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by mikhe2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]really end tym tinx
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Very obscene and absurd!

btw Why is this on the Front page sad.

3 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by igbsam(m): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dafuq is this ? Why is this trashy trash on the fb ? Nairaland is bored i guess

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by hannne(f): 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
is not a new thing na.na bust or fvsk una never see before.its their body and they can use it anyhow they want to.nigerians with their holier than thou attitude

but i wont watch this movie sha when ts finally out grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
WHY IS THIS ON FP? angry
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by DICKtator: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lovexme: Couldn't find it on YouTube.

Coool down

It ain't out yet!!!

Still shooting!!!!!!

Keep your Vaseline(s)

Not yet..................

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by benedictilemona(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Cant bliv i made FP,,,,sha na 4 dix useles post na im i cum mak am,,,spit on d shit
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
All these ashawo gehs,wen husband no gree cme....
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Naijamericana: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
For adults only. No person under 17 allowed to watch.

Besides, let us stop being hypocrites because art imitates life. Moral value is in the eyes if the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Naijamericana: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Until naija produces p.orn on an industrial scale, you guys need to chill out.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by HezronLorraine(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Movie Title says Days of sin,what else do you expect?

Movies are shot to be realistic enough.They're just doing their work.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice...so you guyz want "under b
lancket " actionz....mtcheww...some idiatz will say nollywood has lost it...buh they will go n watch spartacus,game of thronez...nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Naijamericana: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
smackimorn: Nice...so you guyz want "under b
lancket " actionz....mtcheww...some idiatz will say nollywood has lost it...buh they will go n watch spartacus,game of thronez...nonsense

Dont mind them, hypocrites. Why are they even on this thread? Because they are curious to see the pics!

3 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
As the title suggests *Day of Sin*. what were you expecting?
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by IAMBREEZY: 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Rubbish!!!
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by adebayo201: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Na wa oh!

this Na AETT
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by freda506(f): 2:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by cold(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
This movies are rated 18+. So what's the fuss? No one will be forced to watch at gun point.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by Oxone(m): 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Whats with the condemnation and self righteousness? undecided undecided

i believe most of you here venting watches Hollywood movies with sexual content (spartacus, Game of thrones) and i haven't seen one thread against that.

Should Nollywood now stay away from a particular genre of movie cos of our collective hypocrisy or should erotic scenes be so unrealistic it'll look like a joke?

I believe these movies are rated for a reason so please Y'all, spare us your rants

5 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
When is this blue film coming out?
I can't wait to see these i.diots faking sex.
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by mistayeancah(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
IQ reducing movie Industry! NOLLYWOOD

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by buskie13(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
smackimorn: Nice...so you guyz want "under b
hahaha,pls tell me you're a comedian. grin
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by drnoel: 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
akeemstunna: Nollywood Has Lost Its Moral Value… Checkout This
Raunchy Scenes From An Upcoming Movie
May God Help us All

u have time
Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by vital: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
I know you are trying to use this medium to advertise the movie,I guess ure advertising for the producers,I know people wil be on their heels looking for this. movie.but all the same,u can't fool me.Thumb up,ure really good on advert/,marketing.I wil employ you

2 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' by seunlayi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
This is another Babylon within Naija

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace / #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals / Big Brother Naija Reunion Show :- 7 Things You Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.