Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Merry Christmas To All 9jaflave Readers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merry Christmas To All 9jaflave Readers (2876 Views)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders And Their Families / Merry christmas To All nairalanders / Merry Christmas Nairaland 2008! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All 9jaflave Readers by 9jaflave: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2013
Here is wishing every 9jaflave reader a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2014.
It has truly been an amazing experience this year, starting the blog and growing it. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me by checking in, sharing some of the stories and even dropping a comment. I really do appreciate you all and am so grateful to each one of you.

As Christmas bells jingle, we celebrate the birth of our lord. His birth brings joy, comfort, peace, hope and love. Our lives are redefined by his grace if only we become available. As you celebrate, remember your hopes and aspirations, fill your hearts with wisdom, show gratitude and give out love from the bottom of your hearts.

I hope and believe for a greater year ahead. Do have an enjoyable and memorable Christmas. Hugs.

http://9jaflave..com/2013/12/merry-christmas-to-all-9jaflave-readers.html

(1) (Reply)

University Student Dinner Dress Outrage! What She Wore? / Nigerian Ladies, What Colour And Type Of Panties Do You Prefer? / Nairaland Forum Surpasses 3000 Members Mark!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.