Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Best Alternatives To Google Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Alternatives To Google Playstore (3930 Views)

Six(6) Budget Friendly Tecno Phantom 5 Alternatives. / You Can Now Buy Apps From Google Playstore In Naira / Waptrick To Google Playstore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by Kelvindwaplord(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Google's Playstore is one of the best applications store on the web. Google Playstore is an application store created mainly for android apps, Just like iTunes for iOs apps. With well over 600,000 apps , google playstore covers apps for almost everything we do daily. However , google playstore is not the only application store for android applications. There are still some android apps store we dont know about. Here's a list of Alternatives To Google Playstore.

•1Mobile Market : 1mobile market is one of the best alternatives to google playstore. It has been existing for some years now and has well over 100,000 android apps on its portal. On 1mobile market , you can get apps ranging from sports , buisness , lifestyle , news , events , weather , chat and lots more. Almost everything you need is on 1mobile market. Check out 1mobile Market Today!.

•Opera Store : Operamini Browser is one of the most used internet browser worldwide. One out of every 3 phones have operamini installed on it. Due to the popularity of its app , Opera Inc decided to create an app portal called Opera Store. Opera store has different applications for different phone devices. Downloading from opera store is the same as downloading from playstore , you can download from opera store to your phone.

•Nexva : Nexva Is another good appliation portal you have to try. Nexva is a multi purpose store that provides apps for both android and blackberry phones. You can choose from both free and paid apps from nexva. Give Nexva a try today!

•Handango : Ever heard of handango?? Am sure you havent because it is not as popular as google playstore. Handango has been existing for years now an has many applications to its credit. There are hundreds of free and paid apps to download from handango. To Ensure easy download , handango also offers users the option to input their email and get the application sent directly to their email. Try Handango Today!.

Credit : http://dailytechmedia.com/alternatives-to-google-playstore.html
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by piratedcopy(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2013
space booked
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by Defaramade(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2013
What of aptoide na??
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by abubaka101: 8:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Try MoboGenie. The store allows u watch and download from YouTube. It also gives u access to songs, pictures, games and apps....
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by heykims(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2013
abubaka101: Try MoboGenie. The store allows u watch and download from YouTube. It also gives u access to songs, pictures, games and apps....
Yea, I've been having having problem wt my phone downloading Mobogenie autonomously anytime I want to download from d web. Does it serve any benefit dn d playstore?
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by heykims(m): 8:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Yea, I've been having having problem wt my phone downloading Mobogenie autonomously anytime I want to download from d web. Does it serve any benefit dn d playstore?
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by kkkossy(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2013
@op, can I update apps which I downloaded on playstore using other app stores?
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by maxibrainz: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
kkkossy: @op, can I update apps which I downloaded on playstore using other app stores?
yes
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by maxibrainz: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
There is also blackmart
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by Tbillz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Blackmart killed them all.....all app for free na beanssmiley
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by abubaka101: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
heykims: Yea, I've been having having problem wt my phone downloading Mobogenie autonomously anytime I want to download from d web. Does it serve any benefit dn d playstore?
Yeah, if u read my previous post again u'll see y..
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by abubaka101: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Tbillz: Blackmart killed them all.....all app for free na beanssmiley
Yeah but Blackmart hardly shuffles... You keep scrolling the same list, and they keep repeating the same apps in the same other on the same list
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by duwdu: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
But still, @abubaka, you can't beat the price on offer (everything for free) on Blackmart. So I don't think one should start complaining.

Besides, you can search for anything you want on Blackmart. Or, you can locate something on Play Store, then changeover to Blackmart to get it.

Also, the initial tab that is always presented by default on Blackmart, is similar to the default tile that's always presented by default on Play Store. You can change to/choose other tabs on Blackmart once it loads.

Hope this helps a bit.

Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by maxibrainz: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
download 4shared app you can also get most paid apps on play store for free with it
Re: Best Alternatives To Google Playstore by Gadgetssai(m): 5:05am On May 04, 2017
aptoide for iphone

http://www.gadgetssai.online/2017/02/how-to-download-aptoide-for-pc-and-ios.html

Hello folks as we as a whole realize that another application advertise aptoide is a decent application showcase as contrasted and mobogenie and amazon application advertise, Firefox application showcase and so forth.

so we should Discuss about this application advertise in detail

Aptoide is putting forth more than 120,000 applications on their application showcase. Best thing about this application market is all accessible applications are free of cost. thus numerous situations demonstrates that this application market is sheltered application advertise. and all accessible applications are malware free so we can utilize it with all sure.

aptoide application market is best exchange for application engineers. Application designers can without much of a stretch deal with their applications in this application market and they defenetely adapting something new shape this application showcase with recognization of their work.

Android applications can run just if any andoid emulator is introduced in your Pc or iOS.

for this reason i prescribed best android wmulator as of late is Bluestacks application player.

Subsequent to introducing bluestacks application player go to adventurer and introduce aptoide application advertise.

presently you can utilize aptoide application advertise device and introduce your most loved applications without paying a solitary penny which implies all applications are totally free of cost (conditions apply).

for any data with respect to aptoide application showcase please visit : aptoide application advertise helpdesk

Much thanks to you perusing this article which is extremely useful to know new innovation related news which will more supportive in simple approach to get it.

impart this article to your loved ones and Drop your significant proposals and remarks

(1) (Reply)

Picture Paradise: Featuring Tecno Camon C8 At The Tecno Island / The People's Choice: Xiaomi Mi 4C | The Python Among Pythons / I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.