Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? (509 Views)

Satanic Suggestions While Serving God / Is Easter Celebration Biblical Or is it A Pagan way of Worship? / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Wisdytech(m): 7:37am On Dec 25, 2013
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION:

Good morning, great people. I will like to know please, the book and verse in the holy bible, that directed or narated that JESUS CHRIST was born on the 25th Dec. And also supported the celebration? Thank you.
Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Swiftlee(m): 7:46am On Dec 25, 2013
Dont be confused by what you hear!! Do you attend Night vigil?, wednesday class?, church aniversaries? Basars? And other festivities your church put on its programme, if yes! Christmas is not an exception to a festive period ordained! Nothing is wrong with it!

1 Like

Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Sageez(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2013
We al knw our Lord Jesus wasn't born on 25th December, so I see no need celebrating. Buh if U give me rice n chicken, i will not say no
Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by kasheemawo(m): 8:31am On Dec 25, 2013
does it mean today is birthday of God? because Christian use word Jesus God interchangeably
Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Wisdytech(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Swiftlee: Dont be confused by what you hear!! Do you attend Night vigil?, wednesday class?, church aniversaries? Basars? And other festivities your church put on its programme, if yes! Christmas is not an exception to a festive period ordained! Nothing is wrong with it!
without prove?
Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Wisdytech(m): 10:09am On Dec 25, 2013
kasheemawo: does it mean today is birthday of God? because Christian use word Jesus God interchangeably
are you confused?
Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Wisdytech(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2013
Sageez: We al knw our Lord Jesus wasn't born on 25th December, so I see no need celebrating. Buh if U give me rice n chicken, i will not say no
you had reali spoken wel! God bless u. Its a pity that had not cooked that. I could had invited you to come and enjoy your self! Ok
Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Swiftlee(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Wisdytech: without prove?
What proof do you want? Havent you seen people that adopt a birthday because even thier mother could not specifically say that day or circumstances that sorrounds thier birth. Look here my friend, some people can tell day, month, hour and munite they were born because someone took note of it. You guys should stop flogging non issues. OP, how are you sure you are the owner of the date of birth you write on your documents ?? You were told right? Whats the date of birth, of Abraham, David, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, even Peter...how was thier calender those times? You should know that, the calendar was of less significat those era...my friend, i would say this again, dont bother yourself about this you cant change!!

1 Like

Re: Is Christmas Celebration Biblical Or Satanic Act? by Wisdytech(m): 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
Swiftlee:
What proof do you want? Havent you seen people that adopt a birthday because even thier mother could not specifically say that day or circumstances that sorrounds thier birth. Look here my friend, some people can tell day, month, hour and munite they were born because someone took note of it. You guys should stop flogging non issues. OP, how are you sure you are the owner of the date of birth you write on your documents ?? You were told right? Whats the date of birth, of Abraham, David, Jeremiah, John the Baptist, even Peter...how was thier calender those times? You should know that, the calendar was of less significat those era...my friend, i would say this again, dont bother yourself about this you cant change!!
and sooooooo?

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From The Christmas Story / Read And You Will Give Thanks To The Lord! / jj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.