Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? (4535 Views)

Lessons From Christmas / An Open Letter From Christmas To Christians / What Lesson Do You Learn From King Uzziah In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Olumidzti(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2013
Today is the anniversary of the birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the founder of christianity which is the biggest religion in the world presently. Why is it celebrated. It'll be a bad thing to just celebrate Christmas without a lesson from the life of Jesus Christ. What have you learnt from the birth of Jesus Christ? What is the significance?
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Ddonoflife(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2013
First of all aving spent two to three months here,i want to thank God first for waking me early dis morning and allowing me to comment on this topic and also a very big thank you to etisalat for making the speed of my operamini more faster and also thanking d mod who brought dis topic to front page...IN all i want to say a very big MERI XMAS AND A PROpEROUS NEW YEAR,,,CHEES.Enjoy ur day
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by vizkiz: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2013
no matter wt, u shuld never hav 2 qfs cuz u'll find it difficult satisfyinq both of dem on dt day
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by bigfree: 8:42am On Dec 25, 2013
the story of the manger. Christmas has taught me that it doesn't matter where i was born, or who the caliber of people that came for my naming ceremony are, but to have a believe that the world shall celebrate me.
Imagine the son of God born in a manger; our birth doesn't determine our greatness
joy to the world and merry christmas

3 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Olumidzti(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2013
vizkiz: no matter wt, u shuld never hav 2 qfs cuz u'll find it difficult satisfyinq both of dem on dt day
lol
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by lonelydora: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2013
I learnt that Jesus was born around March and not December. I am also celebrating with all the Christians all over the world.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2013
I learnt to worship the Sun God today.

The Sun is shining so bright in all its glory today.

O Lord Sun.

Glory be to thee!

Giver of Light and Warmth!

The Source of Life!

Hail SOL INVICTUS!

None compares to thy magnificence.

Let us conserve our resources.

Create Solar Energy.

Prevent Global Warming.

Thats all I learnt.

MERRY YULETIDE TO ALL MY PAGAN BRETHREN!

AND A HAPPY WINTER SOLISTICE! smiley

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0_ut7YhzW6A/TuVRhxDWUGI/AAAAAAAAAOM/JZDtDL9Hvoc/s758/MerryYule.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by anthony500(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
Lesson learnt; spending stupidly will leave you broke by January cool

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by efepro(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2013
REDEMPTION......Mathew 1:21
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by vizkiz: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2013
aliens b like undecided

PAGAN 9JA:
I learnt to worship the Sun God today.

The Sun is shining so bright in all its glory today.

O Lord Sun.

Glory be to thee!

Giver of Light and Warmth!

The Source of Life!

Hail SOL INVICTUS!

None compares to thy magnificence.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by skyscraperTM(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2013
I am a mad man...
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Oludrex(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
I learnt xmas gift is not the key to the girl next door heart
I also learnt with A sharp guy and luck, u can steal a fowl (Opiro) without getting ur neighbour attention

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by mauricerex: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2013
No vex how many years be the anniversary
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by ayusco85(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2013
I dey come make i check ma church jotter
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2013
I learned that this is end time.
Crazy celebrities have taken their advert to any level, posting xmas cards nude pics.
Last Bullet:
This Fried rice is damm sweet.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2013
i learnt to relax more,after hustling for one year,time to unwind,and show more love to my neighbour.
Christ,the reason for the season.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by patriotic007: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
i learnt that you can only have peace if you give others peace
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by odizeey(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
I learnt dat most ppl celebrating,don't knw wat dey celebrating
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by SIRANDREWS: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2013
coming of the new year
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by ibiso1986: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2013
Mods, its xmas day, let's make nairaland interesting today. put this topic(Port harcourt carnival) on the front page.. www.nairaland.com/1568062/photos-port-harcourt-carnival-carniriv
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Jensenelizz(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2013
I learnt to always book space on nl grin
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by UIA04(f): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2013
first of all Jesus didn't found any religion he is the only way truth and life the believers were referred to as Christians when they saw there way of life was just like Jesus when he was on earth so I see Christianity as a way of life.
I learnt today that the essence of Christmas is worship the time Jesus was born there was no party no eating or drinking or clubbing but the angels in heaven worshipped God thanking him for salvation to men and the shepherds worshiped him and went away rejoicing .

finally

front page things grin

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by luvinhubby(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2013
As for, I learnt to `never fight a man that the gods have not fought against`.....GEJ things grin
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Temismith(f): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Giving
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Bright2(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
I learnt heavy explosives like knockout( Banger ) are meant for this season.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by nationwide1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
The celebration is definitely not for Christ judging from the mode of celebration. Rat race, materialism, drunkenness, fighting and the likes are not Christ like.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by babaowambe: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
that jesus is lord
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Olumidzti(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
odizeey: I learnt dat most ppl celebrating,don't knw wat dey celebrating
and that's why we must be mindful of whatever we do coz most people just do things coz others are doing it. We must ask our inner self the significance of whatsoever we do.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Eziachi: 2:23am On Dec 26, 2013
That it is still a pagan festival hijacked by fake Christians.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Eziachi: That it is still a pagan festival hijacked by fake Christians.
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by Ajibam: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2013

so, we shouldn't plant wheat on a field that has grown weed before .
we are celebrating Christ not December 25...
merry Christmas
Re: What Lesson Did You Learn From Christmas? by tpia5: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2013

Its the other way round.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(BIBLE MYSTERY) Who Wrote The Book Of Job? / Top 9 Nigerian Gospel Musicians / If The Bible Contains Truth, Why Has Noah's Ark Never Been Found?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.