Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Test Intvite From Conso. breweries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Intvite From Conso. breweries (1133 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by beejayphako(m): 8:45am On Dec 25, 2013
Pls.. Who else got an invite, from consolidated breweries, to write a test for the post of a Senior sales officer?
The test is to be written on the 27th of this month.. Venue - Unilag cbt..
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by funshint(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2013
Pls when was the exact time U̶̲̥̅̊ got it and what is the actual phone number that sent it 'cos I hv a txt msg from an unknown no but the msg is not showing. Really appreciate 'ur reply. Tanx!
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by beejayphako(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
The sender was consobrew, it didn't show any number. They referred me to my mail box in the text after telling me I have been invited for a test on friday 27th
Checked my mailbox and saw the mail.
The content is as stated below;
 Dear ...,

Following your application for the position of Senior Sales Officer in our organization, you are hereby invited for a computer based test scheduled as follows:

Date: Friday, 27th December, 2013

Time: 1:00pm Prompt

Venue: ETC Centre Faculty of Social Science University of Lagos UNILAG Akoka Lagos.

Your Unique Identity Number is Bleep, your access code is Bleep, and your batch code is BATCH D

Kindly come along with the following:
 1. A printed copy of this e-mail
 2. A valid Identity card (International Passport/National Identity Card/Drivers Licence or Voters Registration card only).
 3. One recent passport photograph
 4. Writing materials (Pen, Pencil and eraser)

Please note that the use of calculator will not be allowed in the exam hall.

Thank you for your interest in joining our team.

Management
 Consolidated Breweries Plc

I received this yesterday morning, in my mail. There text came in later in the night so, I saw the whole thing yesterday night

The problem now is that am a fresh graduate and, am thinking they made a mistake to have sent this to me cos senior sales officer should be someone who has enough experience about the whole business.. So, am thinking if I should go or not and, I misplaced my voter card too . Don't have any of the stated means to identify myself, in ths case, what can I make use of?? cos, there's no way I could get national card before friday with all this holiday stuffs
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by funshint(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ait; pls do whatever you can to get there. As per the I.D card; tk any valid one U̶̲̥̅̊ hv along. If there is anytin kindly explain to them. Pls don't miss the opportunity. Wish U̶̲̥̅̊ best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by beejayphako(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Okay.. Thanks bruv
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by kmoula: 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
I only got the test,I did not get any mail regarding dis test
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by markize(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
I got d text msg this noon checked my e-mail but i didnt see any msg. wht should I do? help hux
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by beejayphako(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
Maybe you guys should check your spams, it might be there. And, for those of you that got the invite, are you fresh graduates too or you've had previous work experiences?
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by kmoula: 4:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Its not in the spam.

1 Like

Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by markize(m): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2013
I have checked evrywhr spam, inbox, trash etc. yet no msg to validate/proof the txt msg I got..... dont kwn if I shud go or nt?
Re: Test Intvite From Conso. breweries by jeffanozie(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Well, I think you cld use any type of identity u can lay ur hands on... Maybe God wants u to get the job. Pls don't miss it. God grace.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Get This Message From FG? / Vacancy...job 2014 / JOB VACANCY (admin/procurement Assistant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.