Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) (23426 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Auto Factory / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
gramci: Please learn to ignore those e-witches and wizards

So anyone who doesn't subscribe to your views, is a witch or wizard?

Nigerian democracy at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by gramci: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Siena:

enemy of progress, please keep your democratic lessons to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
gramci:

enemy progress, please keep your democratic lessons to yourself.

That enemy-of-progress tag is wearing thin.

You need to learn that regardless of how good anything is (including Innoson's progress) not everyone will share your views. Yes, this is a start, but without criticism, there will be little progress. Look back on Skoda, back in the early 1980's, with all the jokes and negative press they received. And now look how big they are today. The same goes for TATA.

Every businessman should be able to take criticism, constructive or otherwise. Revel in the positives, and find ways to turn negatives into positives. So in short, look into why certain areas are criticised, and work on them. I doubt Innoson has an attitude like yours, otherwise he'll be in serious strife.

Innoson should be criticised, so their products improve, period. Any businessman who is surrounded by "yes men" is in trouble.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by ibro2040: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
I am happy but why the tribalism? That has spoiled the thread which you can see from the poor response
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by jude33084(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
Siena:

You need to learn that regardless of how good anything is (including Innoson's progress) not everyone will share your views. Yes, this is a start, but without criticism, there will be little progress. Look back on Skoda, back in the early 1980's, with all the jokes and negative press they received. And now look how big they are today. The same goes for TATA.

Every businessman should be able to take criticism, constructive or otherwise. Revel in the positives, and find ways to turn negatives into positives. So in short, look into why certain areas are criticised, and work on them. I doubt Innoson has an attitude like yours, otherwise he'll be in serious strife.

Innoson should be criticised, so their products improve, period. Any businessman who is surrounded by "yes men" is in trouble.

True talk. smiley

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by collynzo2(m): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Siena:

Fair enough.
However, some criticsms won't be for genuine reasons and should be completely ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by rhymz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
innoson is one man I admire his resilience and efforts.... I have heard the likes of dayokanu, ekt_bear gives a million reasons why his effort will be a failure yet the man has continued to record unprecedented successes and wining more government support.
Go on brother, we are behind you, soon others will be forced to look your way for a better Offer. The Nigerian economic renaissance has already begun, our companies have already outside of the Nigerian confines to other parts of Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Adamskuty(m): 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Rudebwoy: So proud to be a Naija boy.
#innoson naijaboy coming soon. A replica of 2011 accord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukk42wLeVpI
cool
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Siena:

Your views are shallow. No company produces even upto 50% of it's parts. They only affliate themselves with other manufacturing companies that produces their needs. It doesn't stop them from being a manufacturing company cos, they are the ones to make the plans, designs, specifications, modelling etc for their Products.....IVM is also no difference. Do you know HP for instance doesn't manufacture upto 10% of its parts?

That's what they call 'division of labour', 'specializations' and 'Out-sourcing' . That's the mistake most Nigerian Entrepreneurs make; They think you have to make everything from scratch to brand it as your product and that is absolutely impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^^^^Okay, I just read your next post! Well, I agree. But it always makes sense to criticize sensible things (like the standard of their specifications, the durability etc - that's even if you've used their cars), not just open mouth and close it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Chamackh(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
This kind of thread don't attract people like orlando owu and meta, baby killer and other children of anger (s)

6 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by gramci: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
God bless you abundantly

speedyboi:

Your views are shallow. No company produces even upto 50% of it's parts. They only affliate themselves with other manufacturing companies that produces their needs. It doesn't stop them from being a manufacturing company cos, they are the ones to make the plans, designs, specifications, modelling etc for their Products.....IVM is also no difference. Do you know HP for instance doesn't manufacture upto 10% of its parts?

That's what they call 'division of labour' and 'specializations'. That's the mistake most Nigerian Entrepreneurs make; They think you have to make everything from scratch to brand it as your product and that is absolutely impossible!

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Ikenna351(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
I will ban anyone that tribalize this thread again or makes an attempt.

7 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by aryzgreat: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ikenna351: I will ban anyone that tribalize this thread again or makes an attempt.

Veri gud u came on tym. Tribalism has eaten deep into NL that serious threads like this goes down d tribalism lane.

When we shud be thinking of how to support industrialists dat wil create jobs for d youth, some daft fellow are thinking tribe.

God help us all.
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by slimchimex(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Breaking News.... Governor Kwankwaso of kano state have directed that all government parastatals in the state to make Innoson motors as their offical cars starting January 1 2014.....
Good one my able governor

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by gramci: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Murder_X: Great but they should check their safety policy; none of the workers wore any form of protection, no coverall, no gloves, no goggles, no helmet etc. Great job though.

these are the kind of criticism to be taken seriously and not 60% ko 70% ni

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by aryzgreat: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
I love the mix of d various components dat make up d vehicle as was shown in d video. Ibeto battery manufacture by ibeto company Nnewi, d plastic components like bumper, seat, lights etc wia made by innoson plastic industry in enugu.

The local content is encouraging, I believe Sir Innocent Chukwuma has a vision and he is making giant steps at getting there.

Kudos to him and those dat patronise him. Anambra and Enugu state govts I greet u.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Chrisx1x(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
aliciakeith7: 100% production in Nigeria
40% of the raw materials was imported frm abroad,learners
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by micfoley: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is really great. I visited the Innosons plastics factory in Enugu recently and was really impressed. I also saw about 5 Innoson pick up vehicles in a convoy on Abuja Lokoja road few days ago. I must confess that it was only when I saw them up close that I noticed they were Innoson models. Other than that they loooked , drove and sounded like any foreign model. I believe the FG is trying to support Innosons with the new automotive policy and I think we all should embrace it. If we all patronise Innosons, you can imagine the number of unemployed and under employed engineers that will become gainfully employed. Don't forget that the govt is also making reasonable efforts to revitalise the steel industry e.g . WEMCO . This will help supply the steel needed for car assembly the demand for which is sure to increase following the new automotive policy. The spin off will be the direct and indirect creation of more jobs

9 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Chrisx1x(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ikenna351: I will ban anyone that tribalize this thread again or makes an attempt.

am tired abt the tribalism in NL,we are surpose to b comending or making constructive critisim in other to make our miserable country a better place to live in instead of apportioning blames and politicising issues,attacking a particular tribe wunt help,am nt from ibo land bt i hate tribalism,lets be our brothers keeper,thank u
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by Litmus: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
The so called youth should look and learn. Hard work, imagination, running around hustling, looking to do business, create something for others less fortunate is the way to improve Nigeria. I'm not advocating letting the politicians do as they please but the attitude of quick fix, causing riots, burning things down, hanging rich men and generally siting around moaning about what the government did for that tribe and did not do for this one is not the Nigerian way. We're not envious people we are a nation of strivers!
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by donodion(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Please poster kindly furnish us with other pictures of models Innoson is assembling and producing as finished products.It doesn't matter if it takes 20 pages....we need it. coolPLS BOOK ME DOWN When the SUVS or mini vans are out and ready, cool
Una do well o
Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by ketoprofen(m): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
FredAuto:

It's 0% production in Nigeria... all parts are imported and coupled in Nigeria.

wrong.
innoson makes some of the parts in Enugu including some machine parts.
Motor parts are produced in large quantities in nnewi.
Of course some things were imported, but then stop hating.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) by collynzo2(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
donodion: Please poster kindly furnish us with other pictures of models Innoson is assembling and producing as finished products.It doesn't matter if it takes 20 pages....we need it. coolPLS BOOK ME DOWN When the SUVS or mini vans are out and ready, cool
Una do well o
They already have SUVs

here is their website for more information.
http://innosonivm.com/en/ProductList.Asp?SortID=30

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#KogiInauguration: Fatal Tipper Accident At Kogi Highway (Graphic Pics) / 21 Causes Of Car Accidents That You Should Avoid / This Is How Bullet-proof Vehicles Are Built. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.