Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20660 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
wirinet:

Ignorance is an incurable disease. Our most popular and accomplished people are uduaghan and Prof itse sagay? Itsekiris were Nigeria 's ambassadors before any igbo man dreamt of answering the title ambassador. An itsekiri man was the first graduate in the whole of black Africa. Itsekiris were far more organized than igbos when the Europeans came, so much so that the Europeans saw us as allies and not slaves.

Now how many igbo names can compete with Nana of koko, Alfred Rewane, Okotie-eboh, Edremoda and a host of others I cannot recall from the top of my head now. even one of the world's richest man Diende Fernandez has itsekiri blood and we do not brag about him.
who is uduaghan and itse sagay in itsekiri land?

my brother get some education on Nigeria's history to cure your ignorance.
hahaha, look at this ignoramus, u areasking me 2 get education,ur pple perceived influence was gotten because ur pple enjoy political sphere of influence in ancient benin kingdom,i mean ur whole pple were VASSALS to the oba of benin,nana of koko was a powerful warrior/merchant,so dont think i dont know him,hisa full names are chief nana olomu of ebrohimi and he was still licking oba's a55,and ur claim that u pple had 1st degrees is because the oba sent ur ppl PORTUGAL to study because ur pple held positions of Prime Ministers in ancient benin kingdom,even up to late 1800s a kinda pidgin portyguese was still spoken in benin and its environs,a study about gustavus olaudah equanoh,would enlighten u sir,u put up an illogical debate that u were the 1st to this and that,sir i dear tell u that BEING THE FIRST TO SURRENDER UR SOVEREIGNITY TO THE WHITE MAN IS COWARDICE,THE IGBOS WERE THE LAST TO SURRENDER TO BRITAIN,pls check the ekumeku movement that lasted while all other has fallen and the ANGLO-ARO War,and find out,billionaire ke,zillionaire ni,u are claiming fernandez abi?if igbos start tracing its pple that were sold as slaves to white mans land,who are pple of influence it would dwarf all other pple,what about TD jakes,denzel washington,and the 13th president of liberia,forgoten his name,there is a place called EBO island in georgia usa,pls go and ask about its history b4 spewing ACCRID NONSENSE,Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
wirinet:

See bragging. 3 igbo states supply oil and gas? abeg which 3 states? and how much oil and gas are they supplying? it is easy to calculate, just look at the amount they get from 13% derivation and you would have an idea. I am sure my village produces more crude than any of the three states and you say my region is benefitting from your meager supply.

I am very your state do not contribute a drop of oil to Nigeria and you are here accusing others of benefitting.
hahahha,oga am from IMO state,and from an oil producing lga,now pls dont tell me we dont supply a drop of oil 2 naija or i go take law into my hands and pursue all those eni saipem wey dey my villa. cool
wirinet:

See bragging. 3 igbo states supply oil and gas? abeg which 3 states? and how much oil and gas are they supplying? it is easy to calculate, just look at the amount they get from 13% derivation and you would have an idea. I am sure my village produces more crude than any of the three states and you say my region is benefitting from your meager supply.

I am very your state do not contribute a drop of oil to Nigeria and you are here accusing others of benefitting.
hahahha,oga am from IMO state,and from an oil producing lga,now pls dont tell me we dont supply a drop of oil 2 naija or i go take law into my hands and pursue all those eni saipem wey dey my villa.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
DementedGull, who wants to associate with anything connected with the mbeke fleeing Ojukwu?
if i sy u are a fool,wouldnt it be an understatement?with all these ojukwu flee dis ojukwu flee that,is that not stupidity?u say u are Yoruba answer these question,according to oyo historyif a leader of the army losses a battle what does he do?now it wartimes there are only 2 options suicide or exile,in igboland SUICIDE is an ABOMINATION,so he went on exile and was welcomed by a FOREIGN PRESIDENT,ojukwu went on exile in times of war,while gowon went on exile in times of peace,for fear of a common man murtala mohammed,who brig.conrad nwawo of biafra sent on COMPULSORY HOLIDAY to kano during the way,when his division was attacking onitsha,if u most know cowards dont fight at all,it takes ENORMOUS BALLS TO FIGHT NIGERIA,BRITAIN,USSR,SAUDI ARABIA AND EGYPT AIRFORCE for 30 months and still come back,just abacha cough the whole yoruba tribe catch cold,run dey go seme border,atleast e dey record see our generals die GALLANTLY and not lice gen. Oladapo diya wey dey cry dey do frog jump at the command of al-mustapha.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I want to believe, by professor in Imo State, you are refering to those that graduate time bombs waiting to explode from ESUT.
hahaha, ewu,oya shey make we dey compare profs?time bomb ko,letter bomb ni,when awolowo dey una free edu. Una dey laff abi,GOD av catch una.hahahha,rotflmao @mr orlando o'w h o r e
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
tigger56:
U call dos advanced secondary schools in d east universities?lol, I laff n swahili. Esut, imsu, futo, absu, unizik..plsss shutup dos schs whose graduates can't spell university!!!keep producing those semi illiterates it isn't my problem as long dey don't come 2 d south west looking for jobs!!!!
hahaha, rotflmao, so MY FUTO is a glorified sec. School abi? Ok lets prove in facilities unilag beat futo yes,but what about students that have produced?if u must know futo has produced more professionals in the oil and Gas industry,u cant even compare unilag to NSUKKA,pls i beg u to provide any State uni. In the west that has the record of Imsu,oga provide 1 or forever shup up,the only schools in west worthy of note are Oba Awon Uni(OAU) and UI,even there igbos dey compete with una,abi na lie?where oda uni.s when imsu students top naija law school for 5 years?olodo oshi,mmttttccchhhheewww ira nu.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: if i sy u are a fool,wouldnt it be an understatement?with all these ojukwu flee dis ojukwu flee that,is that not stupidity?u say u are Yoruba answer these question,according to oyo historyif a leader of the army losses a battle what does he do?now it wartimes there are only 2 options suicide or exile,in igboland SUICIDE is an ABOMINATION,so he went on exile and was welcomed by a FOREIGN PRESIDENT,ojukwu went on exile in times of war,while gowon went on exile in times of peace,for fear of a common man murtala mohammed,who brig.conrad nwawo of biafra sent on COMPULSORY HOLIDAY to kano during the way,when his division was attacking onitsha,if u most know cowards dont fight at all,it takes ENORMOUS BALLS TO FIGHT NIGERIA,BRITAIN,USSR,SAUDI ARABIA AND EGYPT AIRFORCE for 30 months and still come back,just abacha cough the whole yoruba tribe catch cold,run dey go seme border,atleast e dey record see our generals die GALLANTLY and not lice gen. Oladapo diya wey dey cry dey do frog jump at the command of al-mustapha.
Igbo First Fool, was Ojukwu an Oyo man? Why should you use the practice of the Old Oyo of a general either comiting suicide or going into exile to justify Ojukwu's (an Ibo man) escape to Abidjan?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: hahaha, ewu,oya shey make we dey compare profs?time bomb ko,letter bomb ni,when awolowo dey una free edu. Una dey laff abi,GOD av catch una.hahahha,rotflmao @mr orlando o'w h o r e
Igbo First Fool, I was taught by seasoned Yoruba professors in my undergraduate days. I met some "graduates" from the SE when I was serving, they were time bombs waiting to explode. I will not forget the three "famous graduates" of ESUT whom after series of change of their PPAs, were rejected because of their poor performance.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: hahaha, rotflmao, so MY FUTO is a glorified sec. School abi? Ok lets prove in facilities unilag beat futo yes,but what about students that have produced?if u must know futo has produced more professionals in the oil and Gas industry,u cant even compare unilag to NSUKKA,pls i beg u to provide any State uni. In the west that has the record of Imsu,oga provide 1 or forever shup up,the only schools in west worthy of note are Oba Awon Uni(OAU) and UI,even there igbos dey compete with una,abi na lie?where oda uni.s when imsu students top naija law school for 5 years?olodo oshi,mmttttccchhhheewww ira nu.
Igbo First Fool, IMSU is a glorified secondary school. Imo State has not been able to provide condusive learning environment for its state-owned varsity since 1991 that the newly created Abia State inherited IMSU, Uturu.
Stop comparing FUTO with UNILAG. FUTO is nowhere.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
tigger56:
U call dos advanced secondary schools in d east universities?lol, I laff n swahili. Esut, imsu, futo, absu, unizik..plsss shutup dos schs whose graduates can't spell university!!!keep producing those semi illiterates it isn't my problem as long dey don't come 2 d south west looking for jobs!!!!

Igbis and yorubas who have produced more renowned technocrats?
Who have produced more persons of Intl recognition?
If innoson a non engineer went into vehicular prod, what have Yoruba engineers achieved?
Can any Yoruba stand any Igbo in the same academic field? no wonder u r struggling cut off marks with hausas .
U think education is all about producing yoga at the top ppl? bwahahaha
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Igbo First Fool, IMSU is a glorified secondary school. Imo State has not been able to provide condusive learning environment for its state-owned varsity since 1991 that the newly created Abia State inherited IMSU, Uturu.

And with ur so called conducive schools, where are ur results?
The end justifies the means
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

Igbis and yorubas who have produced more renowned technocrats?
Who have produced more persons of Intl recognition?
If innoson a non engineer went into vehicular prod, what have Yoruba engineers achieved?
Can any Yoruba stand any Igbo in the same academic field? no wonder u r struggling cut off marks with hausas .
U think education is all about producing yoga at the top ppl? bwahahaha
Why have chosen to disgrace ESUT and its products? The SE has the highest number of unaccredited institutions because every business man wants to have a degree.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

And with ur so called conducive schools, where are ur results?
The end justifies the means
You don't need to go too, I'm here.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Why have chosen to disgrace ESUT and its products? The SE has the highest number of unaccredited institutions because every business man wants to have a degree.
I graduated from a southeastern university and I can standout anywhr I go, I am universally competent, I know how many southwestern student I bleeped up in biochemistry those days, am proud to be a graduate of a southeastern university, if you like you can try me and lemme boast your EGO.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:

Answer my questions first.
With ur accredited schools, u and hausas are struggling for the same chance at making Nigeria a self reliant country.
what a shame
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
customized13: I graduated from a southeastern university and I can standout anywhr I go, I am universally competent, I know how many southwestern student I bleeped up in biochemistry those days, am proud to be a graduate of a southeastern university, if you like you can try me and lemme boast your EGO.
Mention the school you graduated from.
The worst corpers are of SE origin. They can't fill forms.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
ketoprofen:

Answer my questions first.
With ur accredited schools, u and hausas are struggling for the same chance at making Nigeria a self reliant country.
what a shame
Keto, na u mumu pass for una village.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Mightymanna(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
As far as mr north is your husband none of you will leave this country NIGERIA,frankly speaking the north has bow to the british to keep this country ONE by all means
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Mightymanna(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
The most compused tribe in this country is ****,1 GEJ till 2019(becouse even the liltle SS has promised them presidential seat,)2 nigeria will break in 2015,3 dangote and other nigerians are not investting in our land,4 FG is not developing our land,5 biafra republic must emmerge 6,**** presdent must emmerge,(tomorro they will said even GEJ is ****man)7 they refused to to developed our premier university,8 we want more states and LGAs,,9 yoruba are deporting our people 10 hausa fulani are anihilating our people,11 many nigerians dont want us in thier mist yo will many many many many wants
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Mention the school you graduated from.
The worst corpers are of SE origin. They can't fill forms.
lolssss, corpers from southwest can't speak good english, most epecially ekiti, osun and oyo state, ogun isn't excluded. I also remember an I.t ajayi crowther student drawing a benzene ring in place of glucose and a babcock student defining biochemistry as the demystification of the mystery of vitality of life. Most sothwestern corpers will call eat-heat, and-hand, they also have problem with use of pronouns.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by manny4life(m): 3:09am On Dec 28, 2013
Na wa o, talk about taking medicine for another man's headache...hmm
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 5:28am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

and who knows these ppl worldwide.
its like only igbos have produced ppl of Intl repute in this country

The only Nobel Laureate produced in this country is Ibo

One of the greatest black musician Fela is Ibo
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: hahaha, rotflmao, so MY FUTO is a glorified sec. School abi? Ok lets prove in facilities unilag beat futo yes,but what about students that have produced?if u must know futo has produced more professionals in the oil and Gas industry,u cant even compare unilag to NSUKKA,pls i beg u to provide any State uni. In the west that has the record of Imsu,oga provide 1 or forever shup up,the only schools in west worthy of note are Oba Awon Uni(OAU) and UI,even there igbos dey compete with una,abi na lie?where oda uni.s when imsu students top naija law school for 5 years?olodo oshi,mmttttccchhhheewww ira nu.

We are mentioning University this one is mentioning FUTO, FUTO ko Milo ni. A school thats on the same level with Akungba. You are not even saying UNN

If FUTO were to be in Yorubaland it wont make top 10

Ife, UI, UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNAAB, LASU FUTA, UNAAD, LAUTECH Covenant, Babcock, YABATECH, are all better than FUTO

Below is where your FUTO ranks

1 Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife
2 University of Lagos
Lagos
3 University of Ibadan
Ibadan
4 University of Nigeria
Nsukka ...
5 University of Ilorin
Ilorin
6 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Abeokuta ...
7 Covenant University
Ota
8 University of Benin
Ugbowo ...
9 Ahmadu Bello University
Zaria
10 Lagos State University
Ojo
11 University of Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt
12 Federal University of Technology, Akure
Akure
13 University of Jos
Jos
14 Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Ikeji-Arakeji
15 University of Maiduguri
Maiduguri
16 Federal University of Technology, Minna
Minna
17 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
Ogbomoso ...
18 Bayero University Kano
Kano
19 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Oye ...
20 Babcock University
Ilishan-Remo ...
21 Redeemer's University
Mowe
22 Rivers State University of Science and Technology
Port Harcourt
23 Bowen University
Iwo
24 Niger Delta University
Wilberforce Island Yenagoa
25 Kwara State University
Ilorin
26 Pan African University
Lagos
27 Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka ...
28 Osun State University
Oshogbo ...
29 Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Owerri
30 University of Calabar
Calabar

http://www.4icu.org/ng/
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

The only Nobel Laureate produced in this country is Ibo

One of the greatest black musician Fela is Ibo

I repeat no Yoruba of Intl repute.

The no- nobel Achebe alone is more famous than mr Nobel.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:13am On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

We are mentioning University this one is mentioning FUTO, FUTO ko Milo ni. A school thats on the same level with Akungba. You are not even saying UNN

If FUTO were to be in Yorubaland it wont make top 10

Ife, UI, UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNAAB, LASU FUTA, UNAAD, LAUTECH Covenant, Babcock, YABATECH, are all better than FUTO

Below is where your FUTO ranks

1 Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife
2 University of Lagos
Lagos
3 University of Ibadan
Ibadan
4 University of Nigeria
Nsukka ...
5 University of Ilorin
Ilorin
6 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Abeokuta ...
7 Covenant University
Ota
8 University of Benin
Ugbowo ...
9 Ahmadu Bello University
Zaria
10 Lagos State University
Ojo
11 University of Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt
12 Federal University of Technology, Akure
Akure
13 University of Jos
Jos
14 Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Ikeji-Arakeji
15 University of Maiduguri
Maiduguri
16 Federal University of Technology, Minna
Minna
17 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
Ogbomoso ...
18 Bayero University Kano
Kano
19 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Oye ...
20 Babcock University
Ilishan-Remo ...
21 Redeemer's University
Mowe
22 Rivers State University of Science and Technology
Port Harcourt
23 Bowen University
Iwo
24 Niger Delta University
Wilberforce Island Yenagoa
25 Kwara State University
Ilorin
26 Pan African University
Lagos
27 Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka ...
28 Osun State University
Oshogbo ...
29 Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Owerri
30 University of Calabar
Calabar

http://www.4icu.org/ng/

And where are the products of ur universities?
under the bridge, touting
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen: I repeat no Yoruba of Intl repute.

The people who gave Soyinka the Nobel are fellow Yoruba men

Achebes fame couldnt even win him a Nobel till he died. What a waste. He would always be behind Soyinka.

The greatest academic feat achieved by a Nigerian was winning the Nobel by Oluwole Soyinka, Until you equal that keep wailing
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

And where are the products of ur universities?
under the bridge, touting

The only Nobel Laureate in Nigeria University of Ibadan

The most brilliant Iboman Achebe you are shouting is a product of one of these University. University of Ibadan

Your governors TA Orji, University of Ibadan, Willie Obaino University of Lagos
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: lolssss, corpers from southwest can't speak good english, most epecially ekiti, osun and oyo state, ogun isn't excluded. I also remember an I.t ajayi crowther student drawing a benzene ring in place of glucose and a babcock student defining biochemistry as the demystification of the mystery of vitality of life. Most sothwestern corpers will call eat-heat, and-hand, they also have problem with use of pronouns.
Google ESUT three corpers. Akunna is the name of one of them.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

I repeat no Yoruba of Intl repute.

Chinua Achebe has received his nobel prize in the grave.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Google ESUT three corpers. Akunna is the name of one of them.
am sure if u want to pronounce wot u jst wrote, u will pronounce it this way "google HESUT three corpers. HAKUNNA HIS the name HOF one HOF them". grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Igbo First Fool, was Ojukwu an Oyo man? Why should you use the practice of the Old Oyo of a general either comiting suicide or going into exile to justify Ojukwu's (an Ibo man) escape to Abidjan?
lol @orlando o'w h o r e, i used it as an example it is the practise all over tha world,in times of war a war general either commits suicide or exile,now let me lecture u on history my dear,ur OVERLORD,the oba of benin before benin invasion by the british,was a great EMPEROR not just king,he went on exile to calabar after losing his citadel and capital benin city to britain,yet we knw that he was overpowered and overwhelmed by the british invasion,is he then a coward?King David in the Bible did the same thing when his son absalom wanted the kingdom,he was only convinced to return,nwanne if u must knw COWARDS DONT FIGHT,until ur pple win over the control of warri dont ever talk or compare urself with ikwerre,i usedthe oyo empire as example for ur understanding dear.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
lol @orlando o'w h o r e, i used it as an example it is the practise all over tha world,in times of war a war general either commits suicide or exile,now let me lecture u on history my dear,ur pple's OVERLORD,the oba of benin before benin invasion by the british,was a great EMPEROR not just king,he went on exile to calabar after losing his citadel and capital benin city to britain,yet we knw that he was overpowered and overwhelmed by the british invasion,is he then a coward?King David in the Bible did the same thing when his son absalom wanted the kingdom,he was only convinced to return,nwanne if u must knw COWARDS DONT FIGHT,until ur pple win over the control of warri dont ever talk or compare urself with ikwerre,i usedthe oyo empire as example for ur understanding dear.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
my own FUTO cant be compared to unilag brov,in terms of facilities yes unilag pass FUTO,but in terms of quality of education or products(i.e graduates in engr.) omo no dear mention unilag jare,ok hpow many years unilag don get partnership with Siemens Electric,wetin dem use am achieve?only imo poly umuagwo,produce electric car called AFRICAR,with all ur so called profs,no single ingenuity,where una profs dey when una dey import weapons from russia,britain,etc?abi u no hear about OGBUNIGWE invented by an agric. Engr. In BIAFRA ARMY ENGR. CORPs?in the midst of lack,in 30months an ARMORED TANK was produced LOCALLY,btw she u no hear about the 2 boys for sec. School in imo state wey lauch rocket,wey dey rocket land for pesin backyard?abi unu no dey hear news for sw and itshekiri land?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect / Lagos Agberos Untouchable Because Of Government Backing – Drivers’ President / Festus Keyamo denied Charly Boy's allegation that he paid for Atiku diss song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.