Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President (20664 Views)

The Biafra First Lady Uchechi Okwu Kanu Celebrates Her Birthday-pics / President Jonathan Wooed Abdulsalam Abubakar For Interim Government / Breaking News;jonathan Did Not Complete His Ph.d Course- Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: lolssss, corpers from southwest can't speak good english, most epecially ekiti, osun and oyo state, ogun isn't excluded. I also remember an I.t ajayi crowther student drawing a benzene ring in place of glucose and a babcock student defining biochemistry as the demystification of the mystery of vitality of life. Most sothwestern corpers will call eat-heat, and-hand, they also have problem with use of pronouns.
lolzzzzz @ the definition of biochemistry sha,but dat definition is so wrong na.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IGBO1STSON(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

The only Nobel Laureate produced in this country is Ibo

One of the greatest black musician Fela is Ibo
, yeah just as the only world bank ceo(ngozi okonjo-iweala) from naija is yoruba and one of the world renowned writer(chinua achebe) is yoruba too.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: am sure if u want to pronounce wot u jst wrote, u will pronounce it this way "google HESUT three corpers. HAKUNNA HIS the name HOF one HOF them". grin grin
I'm sure you will pronounce "lord" as "rod" and "rod" as "lord". In the same vein, you will pronounce "Okoro" as "Okolo", and "Okolo" and "Okoro." Why won't you be seen as impersonating?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: lol @orlando o'w h o r e, i used it as an example it is the practise all over tha world,in times of war a war general either commits suicide or exile,now let me lecture u on history my dear,ur OVERLORD,the oba of benin before benin invasion by the british,was a great EMPEROR not just king,he went on exile to calabar after losing his citadel and capital benin city to britain,yet we knw that he was overpowered and overwhelmed by the british invasion,is he then a coward?King David in the Bible did the same thing when his son absalom wanted the kingdom,he was only convinced to return,nwanne if u must knw COWARDS DONT FIGHT,until ur pple win over the control of warri dont ever talk or compare urself with ikwerre,i usedthe oyo empire as example for ur understanding dear.
Ojukwu was a modern trained soldier that shouldn't have run away.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
IGBO_1ST_SON: , yeah just as the only world bank ceo(ngozi okonjo-iweala) from naija is yoruba and one of the world renowned writer(chinua achebe) is yoruba too.

And which of these can match a NOBEL the pinnacle of academic achievement

Forbes man of the yr the minister of Agriculture also from a Yoruba Uni
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by DerideGull(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

And which of these can match a NOBEL the pinnacle of academic achievement

Forbes man of the yr the minister of Agriculture also from a Yoruba Uni

Dayolodo,

Did I hear you insinuate NOBEL (Nobel Prize) is the pinnacle of academic achievement? I guess your idiocy knows no boundary.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I'm sure you will pronounce "lord" as "rod" and "rod" as "lord". In the same vein, you will pronounce "Okoro" as "Okolo", and "Okolo" and "Okoro." Why won't you be seen as impersonating?
lolssssss, I only pronounce it like that when I want to cheat a yorubaman, I know u guys are so dumb, say hi to oduduwa my boy grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
DerideGull:

Dayolodo,

Did I hear you insinuate NOBEL (Nobel Prize) is the pinnacle of academic achievement? I guess your idiocy knows no boundary.

Nobel isnt Its Father of African Literature that is the peak of academic achievement Dendemorron
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by IboKiller: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
DerideGull:

Dayolodo,

DementedFool! You're the most hated old man on nairaland. I wonder why your old life is fucke.d up.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ikeyman00(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
^^^^ mad man stay on ur medication like become foo is doing
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Mightymanna(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]

We are mentioning University this one is mentioning FUTO, FUTO ko Milo ni. A school thats on the same level with Akungba. You are not even saying UNN

If FUTO were to be in Yorubaland it wont make top 10

Ife, UI, UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNAAB, LASU FUTA, UNAAD, LAUTECplease stop claiming kwara state otherwise you know the rest. having yoruba majority does`t mean they part of south west ehem
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Mightymanna(m): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

We are mentioning University this one is mentioning FUTO, FUTO ko Milo ni. A school thats on the same level with Akungba. You are not even saying UNN

If FUTO were to be in Yorubaland it wont make top 10

Ife, UI, UNILAG, UNILORIN, UNAAB, LASU FUTA, UNAAD, LAUTECH Covenant, Babcock, YABATECH, are all better than FUTO

Below is where your FUTO ranks

1 Obafemi Awolowo University
Ile-Ife
2 University of Lagos
Lagos
3 University of Ibadan
Ibadan
4 University of Nigeria
Nsukka ...
5 University of Ilorin
Ilorin
6 University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Abeokuta ...
7 Covenant University
Ota
8 University of Benin
Ugbowo ...
9 Ahmadu Bello University
Zaria
10 Lagos State University
Ojo
11 University of Port Harcourt
Port Harcourt
12 Federal University of Technology, Akure
Akure
13 University of Jos
Jos
14 Joseph Ayo Babalola University
Ikeji-Arakeji
15 University of Maiduguri
Maiduguri
16 Federal University of Technology, Minna
Minna
17 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
Ogbomoso ...
18 Bayero University Kano
Kano
19 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti
Oye ...
20 Babcock University
Ilishan-Remo ...
21 Redeemer's University
Mowe
22 Rivers State University of Science and Technology
Port Harcourt
23 Bowen University
Iwo
24 Niger Delta University
Wilberforce Island Yenagoa
25 Kwara State University
Ilorin
26 Pan African University
Lagos
27 Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Awka ...
28 Osun State University
Oshogbo ...
29 Federal University of Technology, Owerri
Owerri
30 University of Calabar
Calabar

http://www.4icu.org/ng/
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
customized13: lolssssss, I only pronounce it like that when I want to cheat a yorubaman, I know u guys are so dumb, say hi to oduduwa my boy grin grin
Shut your mouth! Some Anambra and Enugu states indigenes find it difficult to distiguish between "r" and "l". Imagine a person pronouncing "lice" as "rice", and "lice" as "rice".
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

The people who gave Soyinka the Nobel are fellow Yoruba men

Achebes fame couldnt even win him a Nobel till he died. What a waste. He would always be behind Soyinka.

The greatest academic feat achieved by a Nigerian was winning the Nobel by Oluwole Soyinka, Until you equal that keep wailing

U are actually the one wailing not me.
for pl to be unaware of siyinkas works worldwide, it means the award was btw him, the committee and Nigeria govt then
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

The only Nobel Laureate in Nigeria University of Ibadan

The most brilliant Iboman Achebe you are shouting is a product of one of these University. University of Ibadan

Your governors TA Orji, University of Ibadan, Willie Obaino University of Lagos

Since when did the last 3 ppl in ur post start making sense to u?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

for pl to be unaware of siyinkas works worldwide, it means the award was btw him, the committee and Nigeria govt then

Yes Soyinka bribed the Nobel committee to award him, The govt of IBB sent oil blocks to the Nobel committee

And a Yoruba man was the one who gave Soyinka the award
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
No Yoruba of Intl repute.
no Yoruba name rings a bell outside naija and in many cases outside the sw
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

Since when did the last 3 ppl in ur post start making sense to u?

You claimed Achebe is the greatest Ibo schorlar and he was groomed at the University of Ibadan

2 Ibo governors are from SWestern University, whether they make sense is irrelevant the point is Yorubaland graduates are ruling some of your most important states
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

Yes Soyinka bribed the Nobel committee to award him, The govt of IBB sent oil blocks to the Nobel committee

Na Una know best.
Prove me wrong, no Yoruba of Intl repute.
even ur awolowo remained a local champion, u don't even have a zik match.
smh
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen: No Yoruba of Intl repute.
no Yoruba name rings a bell outside naija and in many cases outside the sw

The only Nobel from Nigeria says Hello
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

Why do you deceive yourself by saying the work of Wole Soyinka is not known worldwide? His poetry, drama and prose were considered when he was announced as the winner of the Nobel Laureate Prize in Literature. It was even announced that his "Interpreters" could not be interpreted by six intellectuals. This is a Yoruba man that is commissioned by the Queen of England to write play(s) in her native English dialect.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

He thinks the Nobel committee is headed by Maurice Iwu?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
dayokanu:

The only Nobel from Nigeria says Hello

We have dissected how unimportant he is worldwide.
Wait, na only one name Una get?
So if he had not won Nobel, he isn't presentable?
Because u have not even proven the guy is famous in the world.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Why do you deceive yourself by saying the work of Wole Soyinka is not known worldwide? His poetry, drama and prose were considered when he was announced as the winner of the Nobel Laureate Prize in Literature. It was even announced that his "Interpreters" could not be interpreted by six intellectuals. This is a Yoruba man that is commissioned by the Queen of England to write play(s) in her native English dialect.

So what proves the world knows of his works?
nothing.
is better u stick to the Nobel theory than this BS cos Achebe got greater feats in that direction
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
ketoprofen:

So what proves the world knows of his works?
nothing.
is better u stick to the Nobel theory than this BS cos Achebe got greater feats in that direction
You may kill yourself.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
olas24u: Sick ,check out southsudan ,it will end the same way

it will be much worse, that said, best wishes to them.
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You may kill yourself.
I really hate to use this word but what is wrong with you "Niggars" ! What is the point of all this?
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by ketoprofen(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You may kill yourself.

hahahahaha
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by onyeokwu: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin cool shocked
Re: Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President by 1respect: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
the zoo is boring we need biafra. ALL HAIL BIAFRA AND MAY CHUKWU ABIAMA BLESS BIAFRA. IF U AR WIT ME SHOUT A THUNDERIOUS ISE ( AMEN )

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions / Ekiti APC Protests Against Fayose's Verbal Attacks On Buhari (Photos) / PDP Crisis: How Ayu, Obaseki, Tambuwal Worked Against Wike’s VP Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.