Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) (3409 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

I will continue to enjoy the sweet part in JESUS NAME..

Happiness and peace is a choice..

I have chosen to be a happily married man.. cheesy

Amen
You have a beautiful wife and a beautiful house
Don't mind the naysayers
Have a Merry Christmas and a great 2014
Blessings double double
Were nwayo with the nmanya though

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

Amen
You have a beautiful wife and a beautiful house
Don't mind the naysayers
Have a Merry Christmas and a great 2014
Blessings double double
Were nwayo with the nmanya though
Oya correct your mistake. You quoted the wrong person. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2013
one.east1:

That is the key.

Once one has that key everything will quietly fall in place. Forget our usually bickering on NL, we all know the right thing to do and when to do it..

I totally agree with you. cool
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Good

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: Oya correct your mistake. You quoted the wrong person. grin

Bia berem,I never see you for my Christmas thread o
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Gboliwe: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nna Chino, say me 'Hi' to your wifey, she is a true reflection of an African wife and mother. Quite unlike some self acclaimed wives and mothers who have not left Nairaland for one hour to give their family attention even in this festive period. Odikwa egwu.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2013
Baby mama:

Bia berem,I never see you for my Christmas thread o
lemme have the link please.

How far with that your website? O ka dikwa on? Its been long I visited the site.
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
berem: lemme have the link please.

How far with that your website? O ka dikwa on? Its been long I visited the site.

Anyi no kwa
Enyi m nwanyi n ngwara gi bu Onye ebe unu,Nwanne ya nwoke bu Dokita nwuru recently

https://www.nairaland.com/1568047/baby-mama-wishing-all-merry#20442369
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by jmaine: 12:56am On Dec 26, 2013
Gboliwe: Nna Chino, say me 'Hi' to your wifey, she is a true reflection of an African wife and mother. Quite unlike some self acclaimed wives and mothers who have not left Nairaland for one hour to give their family attention even in this festive period. Odikwa egwu

Lolz . . . . .Gboliwe . . . cheesy
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 26, 2013
one.east1:

Don't see your wife as your maid

really? Cos accordin to ur pictures while ur wife was cookin, u were in d living room wif ur hairy legs drinkin baileys, after ur wife had finished cookin, u ate little....in conclusion: u shouldnt drink much wen u know ur wife is in d kitchen preparing food 4 u to eat....if i were d wife, it would b wasted effort on my part

1 Like

Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by Gboliwe: 10:28am On Dec 26, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . . . .Gboliwe . . . cheesy
wink
merry christmas.
Re: Nairalander And Wife Cooking Christmas Food- (pictures) by masties2(f): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bet You Don’t Know The English Names For These 4 Popular Nigerian Fruits / How To Make Okpehe Rice (palm Oil Rice) / Why Is Rice A Must-eat On Sundays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.