Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Who Decides The Style Or Position? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Decides The Style Or Position? (1714 Views)

Who Decides The Name Of A Baby(baby Father Or Grandfather) Muslim Yoruba Culture / Who Decides What Food To Eat In Your Family? / Would You Support Your Son If He Decides To Become A Priest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Decides The Style Or Position? by greatestluv4all: 3:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Most married women are generally shy when it's time for intimacy with their hubby, most do not open up on how they would like it.

Most husband's too never bother to ask considering the fact that you cannot know which style or position she enjoys most. Since you cannot read her mind.

So, who decide or should decide the position?
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by EfemenaXY: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
We both do.

I make no bones in telling my spouse exactly what I want, when, and how.

Why should I be shy and die in silence??
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by mgbeketoto: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
My husband!

A.k.a "ATTACK YOUR WIFE WHEN SHE IS SLEEPING AND CAN'T RESIST"! grin

E dey sweeeet sha!!! CHAI!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
I love my man to be in charge. Then I take over to renew the fire in him. cool
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
Haha
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by PrettySpicey(f): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oga hubby invents. I taste and see, then give approval or disapproval.
Hmmm, just approved a new style some 30mins ago.
Ah marriage tinz. It truly allows perfect freedom of xpresion jò.
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by zeb04(f): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2013
Dnt know yet...wil b back wit my answer in some few yrs
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by hrmkz: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: We both do.

I make no bones in telling my spouse exactly what I want, when, and how.

Why should I be shy and die in silence??

You sure know what you want jawee.

Most keep quiet and die in silence, some does not even allow their husband to explore....it is missionary or nothing.

Marriage is meant to be enjoy by both of which intimacy is one of manys to that enjoyment.

Men should also not see wifes who are outspoken or open minded during sex as prostitutes just because they take charge in bed.

It is better for both to agree sha.

1 Like

Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by Woged2005(f): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Variety, comfort, pleasure, pain, experience and experimentation etc are what determine the styles and positions.

- When a couple is looking for a baby they need thrust as deep as possible to help the s.perms swim faster. Therefore missionary and doggy are preferred.
- When a woman is pregnant to avoid lying on the tummy & harming the fetus, 'doggy', 'from the side', 'woman on top' etc are preferred.
- A woman whose partner is too heavy, too largely endowed, will prefer to be on top or any other position to control things and avoid harm to herself.

Other styles are determined by mutual consent to please both parties involved. Men should not force a position or style on a woman for selfish pleasure. Body no be wood!

Learned these from my nursing class! wink

1 Like

Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by olymurphy(f): 9:04am On Dec 26, 2013
We both say whatever style we want and he even likes it when I'm so bold and brings new style I saw on the net. Marriage sex dey sweet die

1 Like

Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by crystalballs: 10:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Another thread for the bold and matured, NL family section never dissapoints.

@topic..

If we are previledge to see what happens in major homes when it comes to sex, we will all know the importance and the role its plays in the survival of marriages.

Really, the major problem is communication between couples.Most of whom hide their feelings and prefer to explore outside their marriage.

Women are the most affected because majority tends to keep mum, never gives in to new sex styles in the name of am not ashawo.
Men whose wife refuses innovation tends to make up with ''sidekick'' from the ever ready young ladies out there.

But for me, i try to bring my wife out of her shell though very difficult but i made her realise variety is the spice of life.
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by Temismith(f): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2013
Any1 of us decides what position we feel is best for our satisfaction. wink
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by greatgod2012(f): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Hubby invents. I taste and see, then give approval or disapproval..
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by iLUMeN8(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
Pictures or it did not happen
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by greatestluv4all: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2013
Temismith: Any1 of us decides what position we feel is best for our satisfaction. wink

Something like this is cool.
Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by OperaMini1(m): 3:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Wifey determines most of the time, since her satisfaction is my utmost aim.

1 Like

Re: Who Decides The Style Or Position? by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 27, 2013
^ Aww. Me, I don't have an answer oo. I should have one sometime in the future though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Very Serious Advice ........from A Maured Minded People / Coping As A Single Mother / Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.