Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. (6125 Views)

Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda, Days After Anti-gay Bill Adopted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Flyingngel(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
Moderator can you please push this to fp i dont know where to post it.cheers

Uganda has last week signed a bill that further bans homosexuality. According to CNN, a man was even burned to death for being gay shortly.
The bill's original 2009 version, named "Kill The Gays," went as far as calling for the death penalty for certain homosexual acts; that provision was shelved following international furore.
Under its latest iteration, anyone who conducts marriage ceremonies for same-sex couples faces seven years behind bars. Failure to report homosexual activity to police is also criminalized. Doctors who treat gays, landlords who rent them property and those suspected of being LBGTQ are subject to five-year prison terms under the bill.
Anyone who offers support to homosexuals will also be committing a criminal offense, which can reportedly extend to counseling.
Though homosexuality has already been illegal in the Southeast African nation, some argued this bill needed to be passed to safeguard against Western values.

Warning! Graphic Violence: viewer discretion is advised.

http://img.naij.com/n/08/1/gay-person-burned-alive-300x213.jpg
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Though I don't agree with the Gay lifestyle, I disagree a billion times more with what they did to that fellow.

I yearn for a simple world. Don't force me to like/agree to their lifestyle (like the West is doing right now) but don't kill them or treat them Badly! They are still Gods children.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by phantom(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
na wa o! homosexualism is disgusting but dishing out this kind of treatment to gay people is barbaric walahi!
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by emperorchedda(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2013
This is dehumanizing. Hope these monsters know they are infringing on the victims right to love and be loved? Pathetic!
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Horus(m): 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by MrKnowitall: 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
[b]The problem with law like this is that if I own someone money, all i have to do is tell the police the person is gay

and i caught him sleeping with a guy and that person is fvcked. This law can easily be used against people you dont like.

But am not really surprised though, most Africans in Africa are generally barbaric by nature. It is a natural tendency for

most Africans living in Africa to be barbaric I believe. But what makes the situation really depressing is that some

Africans refuse to be educated and enlightened so that they can be a creature fit for the 21st century.

There are ritual killings on a daily basis, jungle justice and molestation of people suspected of stealing

pepper or whatnot, and killings of people suspected of being gay. These are some of the reasons why a

totally useless country like Uganda that has contributed absolutely nothing to human advancement

passed laws to supposedly safeguard against western culture. It was the western culture that brought them

their religion, the clothe they wear, the electricity the enjoy, the tv, radio, microwave, etc... If i wasn't

for western culture, they would still be running around naked hunting animals in the desert. Most Africans

living in Africa are generally pathetic human beings. [/b] This type of behavior should have been left in the 19th century.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by adconline(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr Knowitall: g
Wonder why Africa is a dark continent?
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Sec5(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
He got what he deserve,it is still difficult for me to undestand why people chose to go against the natural law of God
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by IKEMBANNEWI: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Africans are savages! I wonder why the whites took their time to impact a little ''civilzation'' in us! Africans should have been allowed to rot in their caves!
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
The story is not complete...what happened to his accomplise And how about those burned to death in Aluu 4 ... What justice has been done? Nigeria is far worse than many other countries in terms of human right abuse...back to the story...even though I am highly disgusted by homosexuality...I still feel human killing remains the greatest sin. You are trying to preserve the culture against westernisation...then why use cars? Why use petrol? How does this differ from book haram's war against westernisation? The best way to attack homosexualism is by doing what the kano govt is doing
.make sure every adult male is engaged to a bride..that is actually the African culture...make sure there is a sort of social status or benefit attached to being married...just as the benefit of being 18years old or so...so if you not married...you cannot be allowed to vote..etc..this way...every lady will definitely find a man...everyone will get used to marriage as a norm...not by killing peiple
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Horus(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCGggRznxzM

[size=15pt]Video of another Ugandan gay man killed[/size]

[size=19pt]WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT[/size]
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by KingDerailer: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
Aint u guys tired of seeing christmas threads on fp ? I am.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by free2ryhme: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
mob justice not the solution cry
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by daylae(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
how barbaric! homosexuals are humans first, and we should treat them as such even though such perversion must be vehemently condemn. might even help them see through their confusion.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
Gosh! So barbaric. How would those kids watching a burning corpse feel afterwards? I detest homosexuality but damn! Not killing gays.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by osystein(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mr Knowitall: [b]The problem with law like this is that if I own someone money, all i have to do is tell the police the person is gay

and i caught him sleeping with a guy and that person is fvcked. This law can easily be used against people you dont like.

But am not really surprised though, most Africans in Africa are generally barbaric by nature. It is a natural tendency for

most Africans living in Africa to be barbaric I believe. But what makes the situation really depressing is that some

Africans refuse to be educated and enlightened so that they can be a creature fit for the 21st century.

There are ritual killings on a daily basis, jungle justice and molestation of people suspected of stealing

pepper or whatnot, and killings of people suspected of being gay. These are some of the reasons why a

totally useless country like Uganda that has contributed absolutely nothing to human advancement

passed laws to supposedly safeguard against western culture. It was the western culture that brought them

their religion, the clothe they wear, the electricity the enjoy, the tv, radio, microwave, etc... If i wasn't

for western culture, they would still be running around naked hunting animals in the desert. Most Africans

living in Africa are generally pathetic human beings. [/b] This type of behavior should have been left in the 19th century.

oh cry us a river.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by osystein(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCGggRznxzM

[size=15pt]Video of another Ugandan gay man killed[/size]

[size=19pt]WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT[/size]

That man wasn't killed because he was gay, the whole thing was made up.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
How it all happened:

Ssekasi John aged 29 was a business man who
always hosted
male friends at his home in Kasangati. On Sunday
as he was
at Kalerwe Market stage, one of the boda boda
riders refused to
ride him home simply because he one of the riders
on the same
stage had informed him that he (Ssekasi John) was
a gay who
at one time wanted to have annual sex with
him....Its at that point
that other riders started attacking him and hence
ended up using
mob justice onto him.....Its now official that being a
gay or lesbian
leads you to life imprisonment in Uganda.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by MrKnowitall: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
osystein:

oh cry us a river.
Cry you a river? I dont have to cry you people anything. You live in Africa deal with the shiit. I dont cry for barbarians my friend.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Horus(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2013
osystein:

That man wasn't killed because he was gay, the whole thing was made up.

How? is it fake blood on the video?
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by redsun(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Most Africans are still very primitively raw,that is why they are backward. They are not thinking,not adapting and not innovate. Like some primitive alien creatures that could found miles beneath the waves,in the darkest of the deep.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by LilBRightTMc(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
I hate gays the way I hate evil but still thinks killing them is stupid, pointless and uncivilized
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by osystein(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
Magic Bishop: I will just live this here

http://theync.com/shocking/16456-extremely-disturbing-video.htm
Phaggots getting their groove own.

They don't stop even when the poor dude is sh1ting blood all over the place

Warning:A you-can't-unwatch-this-and-the-world-as-you-know-it-will-never-be-the-same RATED
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by osystein(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Horus:

How? is it fake blood on the video?

He wasn't killed because of being a homo, he was a criminal. The pro gay people always use these vigilante killings and claim they were gay.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
osystein:

He wasn't killed because of being a homo, he was a criminal. The pro gay people always use these vigilante killings and claim they were gay.
what are you saying? Didn't you see the story I posted? You can go to the link of the you tube video and verify. Stop talking nonsense! sad

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by osystein(m): 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Merry chrismas my gay friends.

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Abagworo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Any gay that dares touch me or my son by mistake will die more miserably.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by lebienconnu: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mob action is despicable. The saddest part of it all is that the guy could be innocent afterall. ALUU 4 is still very fresh in our mind. if there are proofs someone is going anti-societal then such should be handed over to the law enforcement agents for proper punishment. At least that is what they are paid for.

it is regretably lugubrious.
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Sec5: He got what he deserve,it is still difficult for me to undestand why people chose to go against the natural law of God
you see your life? i detest hypocrisy. If you are not born again and not living a holy life, then you deserve same.punishment because sin is sin and they take people to hell. Hate the sin but love the sinner. These people need to be shown love and to be counselled without discrimination

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by Andyblaze: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by njuwo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze: angry angry

Are you related to the gay man?
Re: Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda Days After Anti-gay Bill Was Passed Into Law. by MrKnowitall: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
njuwo: Are you related to the gay man?

No am not related to the dead man but am related to you though. Njuwo I am your father, it is true. Come to me my son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madonna University Student Shot Dead In IMSU Owerri (graphic Pics) / I Am Not Ashamed My Ex Leaked My Nudes, I Have A Beautiful Body - 21-year-old / Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.