Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Which Is The Best To Buy From Among Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao Or Paipai ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Is The Best To Buy From Among Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao Or Paipai ? (1259 Views)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / Alibaba Site Owner, Once A Failed Student, Now Worth £140 Billion / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best To Buy From Among Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao Or Paipai ? by yinkacrown(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
Nairalanders,

I intend to start buying items from China using any of the above platforms but have no clue which to use as I am a relative novice in this area. Please advice which is the best in your experience in terms of safety of transactions and customer service.

Your suggestions will be much appreciated, please.
Re: Which Is The Best To Buy From Among Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao Or Paipai ? by Itoroetti(m): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Alibaba and aliexpress is one,meaning its own by same people and operated simultaneously.u can use any of them but becareful so u won't buy fake product,becareful so u won't be dupe aswell.
I no nothing about the others
Re: Which Is The Best To Buy From Among Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao Or Paipai ? by yinkacrown(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. More please....
Re: Which Is The Best To Buy From Among Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao Or Paipai ? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
u don start d business ??

(1) (Reply)

Loaded Clothing Boutique Up For Sale @ Allen. *giveaway* (pics) / Payoneer Fund For Sale. / This Is The Best Form Of Investment If You Are Working Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.