Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra (29812 Views)

Corruption At A Voter Registration Centre In Abuja: My Experience / I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by MAYOWAAK: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) presented a bowl of rice as one the registered voters during the recently concluded gubernatorial election in Anambra State. The bowl of rice pictured in INEC's voter's roll was registered as a 37 year old male voter in Umuerodili township in Anambra State.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-inec-registered-bowl-rice-voter-anambra

7 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by galaxi(m): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
I no fit shout!!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nickydrake(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2013
Godammit! grin

Well, I suppose even grains must exercise their franchRice.

34 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Brimmie(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
Oh Lord of Biafra!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Bellfun(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin Lol...una never see anything at all!
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Dhelake: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
Reminds me of Ondo state 2007 ... where the likes of Michael Jackson, Muhammad Ali voted... And some nairalanders will come here and tell us how anambra election was free and fair

9 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by hybridtm(m): 12:46am On Dec 26, 2013
I luv dis country ,,,, cause our ingenuity...na toward foolisnhess

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Brimmie(m): 3:06am On Dec 26, 2013
Dhelake: Reminds me of Ondo state 2007 ... where the likes of Michael Jackson, Muhammad Ali voted... And some nairalanders will come here and tell us how anambra election was free and fair

grin grin
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by JomoGbomo2(m): 3:47am On Dec 26, 2013
What a Shame........We have a huge fundamental issue in this country (which to me is the PEOPLE).

Someone input those data and never saw anything wrong with it. SHAME

@ OP, please who did the rice vote for?

5 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by AbuHanifa: 3:55am On Dec 26, 2013
...and now, this is pathetic. Even a 5-year-old child is better than a bowl of rice. See what we have turned a one time great nation to.

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 5:36am On Dec 26, 2013
JomoGbomo2: What a Shame........We have a huge fundamental issue in this country (which to me is the PEOPLE).

Someone input those data and never saw anything wrong with it. SHAME

@ OP, please who did the rice vote for?
ofcourse, the bowl of rice voted APGA.

16 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by omenka(m): 5:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Dhelake: Reminds me of Ondo state 2007 ... where the likes of Michael Jackson, Muhammad Ali voted... And some nairalanders will come here and tell us how anambra election was free and fair

Kai, ooo!!! U com first me talk am!!! cheesycheesy

Seriously, this country is just one hell of a freak show. Here you wind the most nuseating thieves and election riggers. I don't think it was this bad during the time of Iwu. This is as bad as it can get.

Which way Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2013
And who did it voted for? APGA right!
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 26, 2013
a chicken party deserves a rice voter.wat a match.
instead of condenming this barbaric act,some people will still come here to defend it.

9 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2013
Lols..did u see d name dey gave it?

Btw..wonder where sahara repoters always get their evidence frm. Kuddos to them anyways

2 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Dhelake: 6:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Name: Gh Nd Bn

2 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by okunboy: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2013
This is simply a test data entry.... you know programmers during app test, input a fitctitous data to run the app. For careless programmers, they often forget to delete such entry and as such the data moves into production. This may be such a case. I dont think anybody wld be dat stupid to use bowl of rice as pic to rig election... haba!

25 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by jmoore(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by fingard02k(m): 8:34am On Dec 26, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 8:40am On Dec 26, 2013
okunboy: This is simply a test data entry.... you know programmers during app test, input a fitctitous data to run the app. For careless programmers, they often forget to delete such entry and as such the data moves into production. This may be such a case. I dont think anybody wld be dat stupid to use bowl of rice as pic to rig election... haba!
stay there and be sleeping on bike. This bowl of rice voted.

8 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Temismith(f): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2013
cheesy
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2013
PDP----- Amala and ewedu politics.

APGA-----Rice and chicken politics.

APC-----People oriented politics.

13 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by FreeGlobe(f): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: PDP----- Amala and ewedu politics.

APC-----People oriented politics.
when did PDP become a yoruba party? are you drunk?

17 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by jmoore(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2013
Segeggs: PDP----- Amala and ewedu politics.

APC----- People"Prostitution" oriented politics.

20 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by kel4soft: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2013
Did I keep my tooth brush here? Ok. Lenme check for it next room.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2013
okunboy: This is simply a test data entry.... you know programmers during app test, input a fitctitous data to run the app. For careless programmers, they often forget to delete such entry and as such the data moves into production. This may be such a case. I dont think anybody wld be dat stupid to use bowl of rice as pic to rig election... haba!

C'mon Sharrap.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by freda506(f): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin cheesy grin
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Polio: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Has it come to this level?!
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Bisma(f): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Naija I hail ooo. grin
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Psychedelia(m): 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
Only a stark illiterate would be so dumb as to not see this is a bad photoshop design.
So, a picture of said Voter Card was snapped, and NO folds came out? Are SaharaReporters followers this horrifyingly DUMB?

Idiots, I can prepare this same shhitt under 15 minutes by just googling the INEC logo, googling the Nigerian Coat of Arms and firing up my CorelDRAW X6.

PS: Isn't this what a Voter Registration Card should look like?:

30 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by duality(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
That pix can be done by anyone. It is fake since it did not originate from INEC. Maybe INEC should certify the document first.

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by ichommy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
#Lobatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.