Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Forex Holy Grail Trading! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Forex Holy Grail Trading! (3628 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Automated Forex Grail Free EA Download For Forex Traders / Forex Holy Grail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by fembizz(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
First and foremost, do you believe there is Holy Grail in Forex trading?

If NO!
Please strongly keep to your believe and follow your mind...In facts you could be right; it's a matter of your mind definition for Holy grail in this profession, I will advise you to stop reading further and please take your leave now!

If YES!
Congratulations!!
Please strongly keep to your believe and follow your mind... In facts you are not far away from SUCCESS!!!
I will advise you to continue reading and please take your time to unlearn the wrong believe that there's nothing like that. There are many countless things that proved to be impossible or unrealistic but later discovered. Just like the word I'M POSSIBLE disguising as " IMPOSSIBLE " Nature now leaves us with great treasures( FX Markets included! )to uncover... SECRETS are never without a COST; not NOW or EVER. If you really have GOD and you are as well HARDWORKING... You will get your heart desires!

NOW TO BUSINESS...

What is Holy Grail in this FX Profession?
Holy grail is simply making money from your money at the end of stipulated period... Simple as ABC!
I'm a 8 year full-time trader whose journey as been with a mixture of pains and gains... I started trading in year 2005 with the quest of being successful by using diverse strategies formed with technical indicators and fundamentals: Leading indicators e.g zigzag 1,1,1 Semafor 2, 5, 13, cross LWMA with SMA combo, etc. Lagging indicators, e.g MACD default, 50, 100 and 200 MAs crossed, Murrey maths default, Center of Gravity, Absolute Strength, etc and lastly Leading and Lagging combo, e.g Secret Alert 2, murrey math P15 on 4H and Daily sychroniser, other customised indies, etc.
After expending so much energy for four years of my early trading career without any solid growth but an epileptic profits growth, I realised it was a result of my inexperience of not having the Forex Holy Grail.

FOREX HOLY GRAIL...

1. Discern the market pattern: The market operates in diverse patterns and these patterns have unique risk to reward ratios to be applied for effective trading and profits making. Don't be deceived!

2. Never enter or place a trade of risk to reward ratio of 1:3 when you are to use risk to reward ratio 1:1 or vice versa... IF YOU DO, YOU WILL SURELY LOSE!

3. Never enter or place just one( 1 ) trade when you are expected and required to enter two( 2 )or more trades... IF NOT YOU WILL HAVE SLIM CHANCE TO GROW YOUR ACCOUNT EXPONENTIALLY!

4. Never trade with any kind of indicator except a unique market price actions concept.

5. Always see the market technicality as the MAJOR STRENGTH for the TREND and the fundamentals as the NEEDED CATALYSTS to NEUTRALIZE CONSTRAINTS, DEFINE and PROJECT the ANTICIPATED TREND... IF YOU TRADE ONLY FUNDIES YOU'LL NOT LAST LONG in this business!

6. Always know that the market does one things which is it's REACTION CONSTANT... MOVEMENT!

7. The market movement produces the TREND( short trend, medium trend and long trend with defined respective risk to reward ratios and sequences), while the TREND has its ORIGIN... The ORIGIN is the HOLY GRAIL!

THE MARKET TREND'S ORIGIN...

The Origin is the starting point of a market Trend, where the market leaves after an apparent ranging... Know this truth, whenever the market ranges; is making use of a crucial key that is needed in all professions "PATIENCE" which determines the success factor.
Most often, It is said
"The TREND is your FRIEND" now I will tell you that
"The RANGE is your TEACHER and your LEAD" always remember this!

A chinese proverb says
"Where there is a conflict there is an opportunity".

How To Detect The Trend's Origin...
There are 3 ways to detect the market trend's origin but one will be briefly explained:

1. Multi time frames Synchronization
2. Early hybridization
3. Crucial Price Points

I will stop here for now and hear other traders views and interests...

2 Likes

Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by henrypep: 7:59am On Dec 26, 2013
Nice one
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by Odionastron: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
this is very good 2know. pls continue.
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by fembizz(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let us continue... A TREND is your FRIEND and a RANGE is your TEACHER and your LEAD!

1. Multi time frames Synchronization:
This is a bit complex price action trading that combines many time frames in its quest to analyse a particular RANGE spot for trend's origin. A trend's origin is sometimes found using this strategy.
For example: when a trader analyse M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 to Monthly EURAUD chart ; a trend's origin spot could be sited at 17:58 to 18:02 hour candle of M1 chart of a particular Forex broker( most forex brokers are with different price quotes which will always wreck all efforts of trading indicators )and sometimes gives risk to reward ratio of 1:10 if it is properly analysed.
1:10 risk to reward ratio with effective sequence is a serious bomb to your broker.
Above is a great trading secret for an experienced trader to interprete for his or her trading grail...
I wish I could elaborate more on this but your hardwork is also required and that is a self sacrifice to pay...

NB. Most Forex brokers are with different price quotes owing to many positive reasons and these reasons will always wreck all efforts of trading indicators... Price is Ultimate !

2. Early hybridization( commercial )
3. Crucial Price Points( commercial )

NB. Early hybridization and Crucial Price Points are explicitly reserved as sole properties; however their daily, weekly and monthly trades alerts services are available in 6 packages every month of the year for only serious minded traders... Try them once and see the reality of Forex Holy grails, if after use you don't like them refund is 100%...

1 Like

Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by richnet07: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls am interested so hw do I get dis forex holy grail
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by fembizz(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Please for further and prompt enquiries see my signature below posts.
Thanks
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by fembizz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Please for further and prompt enquiries or you will like to share with me, reach me on:
BBM: 27103D5B
Whatsapp: 07017797678
Email: fortunestyle@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by Odionastron: 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
i for one has been using fembizz strategy for a couple of months running. I agree with what he says. We've been making profits. I advise anyone to give him a try. You wouldn't regret it.
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by fembizz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Odionastron: i for one has been using fembizz strategy for a couple of months running. I agree with what he says. We've been making profits. I advise anyone to give him a try. You wouldn't regret it.
Thanks for the comments.
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by felixzo1(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2014
if your product is as good as you said,you will not want to sell it to any one.you only make money from selling products not from forex market

6 Likes

Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by wealth123: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
if you want us to believe in your strategy then show us how you have made consistent profit for at least 3 months or better still 6 months. If you can send this to my e-mail i will buy your stuff instantly and get you many people who will buy.my e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by fxstory(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
the only holly grail in forex is learning to trade like professional,not trading to make millions in 1 week with 100 bucks
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by IRIENBOY(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by fembizz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
wealth123:
if you want us to believe in your strategy then show us how you have made consistent profit for at least 3 months or better still 6 months. If you can send this to my e-mail i will buy your stuff instantly and get you many people who will buy.my e-mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com
You can see for yourself just a little sample; check this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1913380/50-626-4days-trading-forex
sincerely i don't have time...
check the attached statement for proof!
Mr. Thomas
wink
Re: The Forex Holy Grail Trading! by Alayubi: 11:50am On Jan 11, 2015
I see you've landed the holy grail. I do follow ur free signal service on watsapp which is amazing provided one follows the rules.

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Journey To Pennies Per Day / Nairaswitch E-currency Exchange Customer Support / Nairaland Escrow Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.