Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. (948 Views)

Where Can I Learn Database, Web Application And System Configuration Pls!!! / Please, I Need Sharepoint Vendors In Nigeria / My Squid Server Is Problem Please Give Me New Configuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. by Zil1(m): 1:14am On Dec 26, 2013
This thread is for SharePoint 2010 Administrators, users and all who want to learn as much as possible, the SharePoint Technology by microsoft.

-Welcome-

Re: Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. by naijaswag1: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Am gonna follow this thread. An Enterprise Architect/IT Consultant should know this.
Re: Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. by Taiw(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2013
I'm a sharepoint administrator. I have it installed on my client machine.it runs on a server but if you have a virtualization enabled system, it would also run.
Its pretty easy to administer and create sites although the installation can become a bit messy.
Re: Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. by Zil1(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Taiw: I'm a sharepoint administrator. I have it installed on my client machine.it runs on a server but if you have a virtualization enabled system, it would also run.
Its pretty easy to administer and create sites although the installation can become a bit messy.

First I have to say thank you all for your reply, and for virtualization,
Yeah, I installed a VMware 9 on my machine and a windows server 2008 R2, the platform I installed the SharePoint 2010 foundation (Free version) but I have not been able to bypass the authentication when using a web browser, though I administer the server edition where I work, and have really done some creative business inteligence custimization to suit our working environment.
Re: Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. by mj(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice, i have worked with Sharepoint 2010 server and Designer. Just learning on my own, I can create custom Web parts also, but i dont have xperience on deploying it on premises.
Re: Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. by Zil1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
mj: Nice, i have worked with Sharepoint 2010 server and Designer. Just learning on my own, I can create custom Web parts also, but i dont have xperience on deploying it on premises.

That's beautiful, I also use the designer to edit workflows and sometimes visio to create work flows too. Also I have this leave approval workflow I created to custom suit the needs of my company, also I used infopath for the form to be filled online and imported it to a library on sharepoint. So far its been fun, am trying to work more on the backup and restore.
Re: Sharepoint 2010 Server Configuration And Administration. by mj(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
-Zil-:

That's beautiful, I also use the designer to edit workflows and sometimes visio to create work flows too. Also I have this leave approval workflow I created to custom suit the needs of my company, also I used infopath for the form to be filled online and imported it to a library on sharepoint. So far its been fun, am trying to work more on the backup and restore.

I will really want to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Need A PHP Framework . Please Advice. / Getting Started With Java Programming,what Do I Need? / How Good Should My Coding Skills BE!! (.net And PHP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.