Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (46714 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Rich Guys Ever Get Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Right from childhood, they drummed it in my heard not to be like you. No wonder when I am at work, I am the ONLY nigga, BLLLAAACCCK, in the room commanding shyt. Talking authoritatively to white people, even those that are more senior becuase of my BULLISH confidence. While you are visiting baby fathers in different prison compounds.

The above is his claim to fame and the evidence he has arrived
Chai
Working shift jobs and commanding menial workers like himself
Nigerian kids I know here in the USA are working to get into Harvard ,Yale ,Princeton and Columbia
Competing with the best of them
Taking MCAT and LSAT and GMAT for Med schools and law schools and top notch business schools

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

The sad effects of living in a run down British inner city ghetto
Kids raised on government assistance with mom collecting checks from post offices
Most of the rejection he experienced is by Jamaican and other Caribbeans and Somalians sef
Living in the same graffiti,crime infested ghetto as himself who tease him for being African to make themselves feel better
Then he learns to talk trash to fellow Nigerians to make himself feel better
I insist,no nigerian kids brought up in a middle class mixed neighborhood would turn out like him
Take that to the bank
They are secure in their skin and can compete with anybody anywhere
I want him to keep talking sha
It is a reminder of the mistake no parent should ever make (all in the name of living abroad)

Let him remain here and rant,the other alternative is criminal activities
You're perfectly right.

You can't blame the parents always ,they toiled ,persevered,tolerated a lot to give them a life that would have been a wishful thinking if not for the strong mentality of those two individual you call Mom and Dad.They must have said to themselves we will labor and enslave ourselves to free our children from the shackles of wants, but what happens ?the society drags all that to the mud.But this is where every child owes their parents ....look back and say to yourself ;i can't disappoint this woman and man that has labored to make me a free man ,that persevered just for my sake.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: You're perfectly right.

You can't blame the parents always ,they toiled ,persevered,tolerated a lot to give them a life that would have been a wishful thinking if not for the strong mentality of those two individual you call Mom and Dad.They must have said to themselves we will labor and enslave ourselves to free our children from the shackles of wants, but what happens ?the society drags all that to the mud.But this is where every child owes their parents ....look back and say to yourself ;i can't disappoint this woman and man that has labored to make me a free man ,that persevered just for my sake.

My dear sometimes the mistake is from the parents , truth be told
Some lived well in Nigeria but they want to pose to friends that they have arrived and they pack up and bring kids to crime infested enclaves in east London and the rough ghettoes of Manchester and Birmingham.
It is worse with those that move to The UK
Nigerians in the USA usually don't live on government assistance
I don't know sagamite but I am almost certain he was raised in the UK and in one of the types of places I described

These parents have to take on menial jobs to make ends meet
They enroll the kids in the neighborhood schools in these rough neighborhoods where everyone is tough and has to act gangster or join gangs to survive.
The mothers work from job to job and the kids are left all alone,unsupervised for hours being raised by fellow gangsters

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

Chai
Nigerian kids I know here in the USA are working to get into Harvard ,Yale ,Princeton and Columbia
Taking MCAT and LSAT and GMAT for Med schools and law schools and top notch business schools
That quote above says it all.
Now i know the kind of guy he is.....pathetico cheesy

I won't join issues with him anymore,he's simply wallowing in abject poverty,low self esteem and self hate especially for being black. grin

But oyibo dem bad sha ,sotay dem make this guy hate himself ....me i reject am ,you no go fit make me hate myself na.....you can never damage my pride na..who you be ? dem never born that monkey naa grin grin cheesy cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: That quote above says it all.
Now i know the kind of guy he is.....pathetico cheesy

I won't join issues with him anymore,he's simply wallowing in abject poverty,low self esteem and self hate especially for being black. grin

But oyibo dem bad sha ,sotay dem make this guy hate himself ....me i reject am ,you no go fit make me hate myself na.....you can never damage my pride na..who you be ? dem never born that monkey naa grin grin cheesy cry

When he says his mom drummed it into his head not to be like the black people around that tells you the sort of neighborhood he lived in
Those in neighborhoods with black doctors and college professors and business owners all around don't have to worry about such rules
All of their black neighbors are just as successful as them with well adjusted children
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:
The sad effects of living in a run down British inner city ghetto
Kids raised on government assistance with mom collecting checks from post offices
Most of the rejection he experienced is by Jamaican and other Caribbeans and Somalians sef
Living in the same graffiti,crime infested ghetto as himself who tease him for being African to make themselves feel better
Then he learns to talk trash to fellow Nigerians to make himself feel better
I insist,no nigerian kids brought up in a middle class mixed neighborhood would turn out like him
Take that to the bank
They are secure in their skin and can compete with anybody anywhere
I want him to keep talking sha
It is a reminder of the mistake no parent should ever make (all in the name of living abroad)

Let him remain here and rant,the other alternative is criminal activities

Yep, person, very few black kids turn out like me.

They do not have the natural intellect, the training for hardwork, the focus, the tenacity, the prescience, the perseverance and the setting of priorities. That is why the black society creates dumb, hoodrat fucktards like you.

Black people know how to look cool and dance, not be HNIC in the corporate settings.

Skinni10ne:

To be honest, I dont know.

Every intelligent black person with good upbringing knows his type, the blacks who are drowning in self hate and inferiority complex.

person, if you had a brain, you would be able to differentiate between superiority complex and inferiority complex.

But, hey, can't ask much from a person when it requires ratiocination. grin

Truckpusher: The black race is on the rise and we'd be more than to happy to have you make a hangman's noose right now and save the next generations some pains.They can't afford to have your moronic gene sticking out it's ugly head when it gets all rosy. smiley

Your hate yourself for being black because you've been psychologically beaten and all you see in the black man's life is nothing but a defeated backward people with no hope ,abi?.....but here is the truth; you are a lazy lowlifer that never had anything close to a good life prior to your travelling abroad with high expectations on your mind, but alas reality hits you in the face, that was when it dawned on your lazy self that there is no free meal and the streets of the Western countries aren't flowing with money and all the goodies Africa couldn't give you ,to add pepper to your injury you weren't accepted because of your color and this is what is constantly making you to go to war with yourself and the black race.

No, dumb person. I hate you for being black.

Your low IQ is an embarrassment to the race. Pull your fcking pants up foool and hit the library.

The only place cretins in the London riots did not rob was bookstores. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/730675/london-riot-pls-post-pics/5#8887902

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Truckpusher(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

When he says his mom drummed it into his head not to be like the black people around that tells you the sort of neighborhood he lived in
Those in neighborhoods with black doctors and college professors and business owners all around don't have to worry about such rules
All of their black neighbors are just as successful as them with well adjusted children

Exactly and the reason why he hates anything Nigerian because he simply feels that the country owes him a lot

In fact he feels the country was responsible for his tales of woes and frustration....it's quite pathetic sha!
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

Chai

person, I compete with the very best. wink

That is why I can look down on your hoodrat arsse! grin

Dem no born even 10 Harvard professors to talk shyt to me. I would embarrass them. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: Exactly and the reason why he hates anything Nigerian is because he simply feels that the country owes him a lot

In fact he feels the country was responsible for his tales of woes and frustration....it's quite pathetic sha!

person, I doubt you realise the country is responsible for destroying you future and responsible for you not knowing 24 hour light is possible. grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1465352/deplorable-state-infrastructure-nigerian-universities/2#18581591

As long as we have fucktards like you and mistakenly give them a right to vote, Naija is not going anywhere fast. grin grin grin grin grin

It would be odourful fresh air! grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by joromi: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

Are you a psychologist?

You absolutely on point...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
joromi:
Are you a psychologist?

In your dumb world, that would surely be a psychologist. grin grin grin grin grin

Pure fucktards! grin

No wonder they go and meet con men for salvation and get robbed for no results. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
joromi:

Are you a psychologist?

Some say I have the gift of prophesy sef grin
I am quite certain I have decoded this Buffon well
His arse is mine this season
Let me tell him some hard truths about his sorry life
He asked for it

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baby mama:

Some say I have the gift of prophesy sef grin
I am quite certain I have decoded this Buffon well
His arse is mine this season
Let me tell him some hard truths about his sorry life
He asked for it

person, I think your jailbird baby father is supplying you with too much products after this his recent release and you are fcking up the rotation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s_zsOyHbVY

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by cheruv: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

person hoodrat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Saga my man,I love the video you utilized in replying the barbie.pls send it to my email as an attachment ruechangparavita@yahoo.com so that I can watch it
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 30, 2013
LOL at every girl that gets dumped suddenly classifying herself as "It was because I was nice".
Go and be evil naw. Na you know undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
2buff: LOL at every girl that gets dumped suddenly classifying herself as "It was because I was nice".
Go and be evil naw. Na you know undecided

Every girl is a nice girl o.

You just don't know this because you are not a "real man". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by pickabeau1: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2013
damn.. black women are madt and angry sha!!

damn,,,,

they make a point.. you counter

Next off they scream misogyny

classic!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by TheGreyKnight(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
THERE IS NOTHING GREATER THAN THE STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO BE WHO YOU ARE (rather than cower to someone else's expectation of you).
That is what I call edge,and it attracts more than 'craziness'.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
pickabeau1: damn.. black women are madt and angry sha!!

damn,,,,

they make a point.. you counter

Next off they scream misogyny

classic!

We have issues with the race and it is getting worse.

Majority of today's black girls are just vile. I struggle to see myself ending up with one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by pickabeau1: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2014
The tragedy is that most of them seem to bask in the stereotype

In one breath they say all most black men are non-entitities, uneducated and criminals
Yet they cry and wail when these same 'useless men' are feted on by other nationalities and races

Same in the Diaspora
Same in Africa
Same in Naija

You should have seen one thread where ZA ladies said they love their naija husbands
na naija girls dey beef pass

Sagamite:

We have issues with the race and it is getting worse.

Majority of today's black girls are just vile. I struggle to see myself ending up with one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2014
pickabeau1: The tragedy is that most of them seem to bask in the stereotype

In one breath they say all most black men are non-entitities, uneducated and criminals
Yet they cry and wail when these same 'useless men' are feted on by other nationalities and races

Same in the Diaspora
Same in Africa
Same in Naija

You should have seen one thread where ZA ladies said they love their naija husbands
na naija girls dey beef pass

No wonder ZA girls and other Southern African girls are my favourite black women and one of the ones I rarely ever have a bad word to say about.

When I say black girls are just vile, I mean Western African girls, Jamo girls, black Brit girls and Black American (excluding Black Nigerian-American) girls.

ZA, Southern & Eastern African, Continental Europe black girls, smaller Carribbean-Island black girls and Black Nigerian-American always seem to be cool and classy. I tend to ignore black girls I meet except I find out they are one of these.

https://www.nairaland.com/1089625/worth-reading-white-womans-opinion/1#12826823
https://www.nairaland.com/1089625/worth-reading-white-womans-opinion/1#12827648

Nigerian and Jamo girls are the worst.

https://www.nairaland.com/902403/being-single-sweet-bitter/4#10496956

I don't do skanks and hoodrats.

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by pickabeau1: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Jamo girls? hear they are wild tempered

LOL...

ZA girls.. nice and unpretentious and high quality

Not met easterner

Cameroonians seem to be cool.. met some but still surface ish

1 Like

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kandiikane(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2014
Erm, I think I am a nice person in general but I have been told I have issues I need to work on. If for example a guy is hitting on me I give them an opportunity to state their affairs and then say no rather than rudely tell them to phuck off before they could even say hello.

What does that make me or many like me. The inbetweeners. The ones that cook and treat you good but also treat you like shyt when angry or annoyed etc. Will we get married? undecided grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane: Erm, I think I am a nice person in general but I have been told I have issues I need to work on. If for example a guy is hitting on me I give them an opportunity to state their affairs and then say no rather than rudely tell them to phuck off before they could even say hello.

What does that make me or many like me. The inbetweeners. The ones that cook and treat you good but also treat you like shyt when angry or annoyed etc. Will we get married? undecided grin

So you have been jotting notes down when I talk and studying them religious for hours every night to improve yourself?

And I get no "Thank you, Sir"?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane: Erm, I think I am a nice person in general but I have been told I have issues I need to work on. If for example a guy is hitting on me I give them an opportunity to state their affairs and then say no rather than rudely tell them to phuck off before they could even say hello.

I thought you said your culture won't let you cook for guys undecided
Are you forming?
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by joromi: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2014

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kandiikane(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2014
2buff:

I thought you said your culture won't let you cook for guys undecided
Are you forming?

I did not say culture. It more to do with my spiritual wellbeing. I will only cook if I am being treated like the only girl in the world. You take me out, respect me buy me malaysian hair and I treat you like daddy and pick your ingrown pubes. I am certain we had this discussion before.

Sagamite:
So you have been jotting notes down when I talk and studying them religious for hours every night to improve yourself?
And I get no "Thank you, Sir"?

Shattap! I have always been a polite person and I do act civilised and well mannered but obviously it is when I meet men like you that brings out my other half and that only happens behind closed doors. Don't want to embarrass myself in public.

P.s. op there is no such things as a good/bad man/woman. Everyone has their good and bad attributes. You may meet a man who does everything you like and helps you with anything but will treat you like shit when they are ready to move on or all their niceness overshadows the atrocities they are committing outside.
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Sagamite(m): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2014
kandiikane:
Shattap! I have always been a polite person and I do act civilised and well mannered but obviously it is when I meet men like you that brings out my other half and that only happens behind closed doors. Don't want to embarrass myself in public.

P.s. op there is no such things as a good/bad man/woman. Everyone has their good and bad attributes. You may meet a man who does everything you like and helps you with anything but will treat you like shit when they are ready to move on or all their niceness overshadows the atrocities they are committing outside.

No, you have always been crass and hoodrattee.

I thought you to be like this after my repeated barrage of how black girls like you are.

You used to even pride yourself as the champion of parent-insulting because of your hoodrat crass nature.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by kandiikane(m): 4:57am On Jan 05, 2014
Sagamite:

No, you have always been crass and hoodrattee.

I thought you to be like this after my repeated barrage of how black girls like you are.

You used to even pride yourself as the champion of parent-insulting because of your hoodrat crass nature.

lol@the person liking your comments.

Stop talking out of your azz, why would I pride myself in parent-insulting? You must be high on your shyt again. Nansense.

Says, the man who insults people at every turn. So, you are telling me you're a perfect example of a respectful and polite gentleman? Abeg, joor. You as a pot can't be calling a kettle black. You are a typical example of the black man I stay away from.

I have told you several times, I am not one of your peckham and brixton mates.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2014
kandiikane:

Stop talking out of your azz, why would I pride myself in parent-insulting? You must be high on your shyt again. Nansense.

Says, the man who insults people at every turn. So, you are telling me you're a perfect example of a respectful and polite gentleman? Abeg, joor. You as a pot can't be calling a kettle black. You are a typical example of the black man I stay away from.

So he was reared in the ghettos true true
Confirmed
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2014
People need to leave this my sweet Kandi alone.
If you Piss her off, who else would I get to pick my ingrown pubes and give me that hard loving no one else can? angry

Saga bro, back off ya? cool
Re: Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily by joromi: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2014
kandiikane:

His Character on NL is similar to the character of heroes in the harlequin novels I used to read... grin grin grin

He needs 'love' in his life... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.