Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? (2910 Views)

If 2pac And B.i.g Were Still Alive Lil Wayne Would Be Workin At Mac Donalds. / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Who Is Better Btw 2pac And Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by audu(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2005
Suge Knight involved in 2pac n B.I.G's death? You all, what do you think?

I want to believe it's true because he was in the same vehicle with 2pac when 2pac was shot, and nothing happened to Suge - he was without a scratch, how did that happen? Funny enough, he was shot at kanye's party and I heard it was pretty bad. I think 2pac's loyalists are trying to do something. What do you think?
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by vexxy(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2005
Yes he was shot but the injuries were non life threatening.

It's been said that Suge has had a hand in the death of Biggie and Tupac but it is merely speculation to this day.

Him not being hit while in the car with Tupac really is no surprise. If the gunmen (man) were aiming for Tupac alone, he would bear the weight of the attack.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by Seun(m): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2005

For those of us who don't know who Suge Knight is ( grin )
Marion "Suge" (pronounced like "sug[ar]"wink Knight (born April 19, 1965, in Compton, California) is an entrepreneur in the hip hop music industry and co-founder of Death Row Records with Dr. Dre. The record label rose to dominate the charts after Dr. Dre's breakthrough success The Chronic in 1992.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suge_Knight

Latest news on Suge Knight:
Knight was attending a Kanye West-hosted VIP party at a Miami Beach club, in anticipation of Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, when an unknown assailant shot him in the leg. According to Associated Press, the 40-year-old mogul was quickly taken to hospital in good condition (well, except for the whole "being shot" thing), with doctors working to remove the bullet and repair a broken bone.
http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2005/08/2906.cfm

Ok, so back to the discussion!
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by hotangel2(f): 5:10am On Sep 02, 2005
Tupac and B.I.G are gone. Just let the dead be gone.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by nddy(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2005
shocked shocked shocked shocked how would you feel if you had an unsolved mystery like that in your family
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by joftech(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2005
Why all the talk about 2pac and Notorious B.

How about Bola Ige, Dikkibo,..., can't we see that what we are facing right here is more than there.

Afterall that's part of their game.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by otokx(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2005
Thanks joftech? What concerns us with 2 pac and BIG, abi Suge Knight. Charity begans at Home.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by pheesayor(m): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2007
If poster says suge has a hand in pac's death then I think he also has a hand in funsho william's assassination too, kpshew!!!
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by ayobase(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2008
maybe in Bola Ige`s also!!!
who knows?
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by cescky(m): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
kolo people
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by Bamsyle(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2008
Very kolo.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by drn0(m): 1:02am On Aug 04, 2009
this just turned out hilarious!!!
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by javalove(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
yea the poster is right. . . i also heared the guy is part of BOKO HARAM!
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by Beextra(m): 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2009
@ java - Ode ! He is not part of Boko Haram, He is a confirmed citizen of the Al-Qaedia network, Gbabesky.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by baslone: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2009
I think all y'all nuts- completely going off points.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by frijos(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2009
Suge is a prime suspect no doubt but it seems pac knew of his own death also cos he was very nervous on that very night he was assasinated. u know this sh*t is way too deep. n we no get time for long thing, do we?
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by baslone: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2009
frijos:

pac knew of his own death also cos he was very nervous on that very night he was assasinated. u know this sh*t is way too deep. n we no get time for long thing, do we?

This one way you sef dey talk like say na you pull the trigger. Abeg ooo!!!! grin
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by divaplanet: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
Kolo incoperated.Dis post is hereby dismissed!! grin
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by MWayne1: 6:03am On Feb 09, 2010
Am Michael Wayne by name, and am here to ask questions. Plz can someone feel me in on how i can get a residence permit visa to S.A and the cost.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by MWayne1: 6:11am On Feb 09, 2010
[b]Can somone post me a reply to my questions plz.
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by javalove(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2010
@M ayne

before i count 10, comot for this forum 1. . .2. . .3, . u still dey ait abi?
Re: Suge Knight involved in 2pac and B.I.G's death? by mystikal(m): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
M.Wayne:

[b]Can somone post me a reply to my questions plz.
The Travel section will help you.

(1) (Reply)

N6 Of Cool Fm Drops His Version Of Hit Songs; Ara And Kontrol / Any Fairly used Mixer or/and Keyboard for sale? / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.