Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy (272335 Views)

Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / The Damage Drugs Can Do To The Face / Immune Booster Drugs Can Help Hiv Patients. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Nukle(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2015
chymystique:

Pls can u tell me d app names?? I nid et. Tanxx

So u never learn lesson abi... U still wan....ok... Come back for advice later with same monica... I dey wait...
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by tforever(m): 10:03pm On May 21, 2015
Dovy:
Hello pals, Yesterday i mistakely had sex with my girl friend without condom, and she told me that is on her ovulation period, i dnt want her to get pregnant. Pls help me with precised drugs she take to flush out the sperm. I need your expertly advice on that
y don't you just use protection drugs will bring about unnecessary side effect
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 21, 2015
chymystique:

Pls can u tell me d app names?? I nid et. Tanxx
Go to google play hit search and then write lady timer or period diary, they are very good apps for monitoring ur ovulation & fertile days.
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by kilode100(f): 7:38am On May 22, 2015
hybridtm:
Op,,..find a church and confess ur sin...u hv not only sinned against ..her body but also ur spirt ,,.
Wish u all d best .and pray ..God help u tru dis one

Are you a virgin?

25 Likes

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by kilode100(f): 7:42am On May 22, 2015
Dovy:
You wont understand Guy, We have been Dating for like 8 yrs now but no sex, now She decided to give to me willingly so i gon collect anm na

OGA collector!

24 Likes

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by kilode100(f): 7:43am On May 22, 2015
Olalexy1:
Fornicators ........ Remember d wages of sin.

Yinmu.
Na Ur type dey do pass.
Sior!

24 Likes

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Paitty(f): 12:18pm On May 22, 2015
Two sachets of Andrew liver salt

1 Like

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2015
kilode100:

Yinmu.
Na Ur type dey do pass.
Sior!
I'm still a virgin oo cool grin
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by kilode100(f): 7:39pm On May 22, 2015
Olalexy1:

I'm still a virgin oo cool grin

If I hear.... cheesy cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by adieanthony6: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hw abt if it's more den a week?
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by stellytwinkle(f): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
dejt4u:
[s][/s] common sense
my broda, u sef follow me see human being talk.
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Waskolo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
mumu
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Dami08188603491: 1:20am On Oct 10, 2016
pls had unproteced sex 5 days ago .pls wat drugs can my girlfriend use pls tel me
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Dami08188603491: 1:21am On Oct 10, 2016
pls i had unproteced sex 5 days ago wth my gal .pls wat drugs can my girlfriend use pls tel
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Rapidlove(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by IncredibleJoe(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
bright007:

Too bad you released hot sperms on innocent eggs already.just pray she doesn't get pregnant.
Buying postinor 2 at this time will not help in preventing pregnancy.postinor 2 is only effective when taken before sex.

Chai see advice... u just want t confuse the helpless op... your opinion is so wrong. prostinor (levonogestrel) is An emergency contraceptive commonly called morning after pill. It is very effective when used within 72hours of unprotected sex. It has efficacy of over 85% when used twice in a cycle and 95% when used once in a single cycle.
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by CallMeNJay: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Avoid pregnancy
Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by anupchan(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
You can use emergency contraceptive pills such as the morning after tablet.

1. Worldwide, the active ingredient present in the morning after tablet is Levonorgestrel.

2. Each tablet contains 1.5 mg of Levonorgestrel (Progestogen).

3. The morning after tablet comes as a single oral tablet which you need to swallow with water after eating some food.

4. Pregnancy is established after the fertilised egg attaches itself to the womb. This process can take 2 to 4 days. You need to act within this time frame to avoid the risk of pregnancy.

5. You should take morning after pill as soon as possible and not later than 72 hours. But the sooner you take the pill, the more effective it is. So you have 72 hours to prevent an unplanned pregnancy after unprotected sex.

6. Taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex offers up to 95% protection from pregnancy.

7. Taken between 25-48 hours after unprotected intercourse provides 85% protection from possible pregnancy.

8. And finally taken between 49-72 hours after sex provides only 58% protection. Taking it any later than that, may or may not work.

You can read all about the morning after pill here. https://www.vitsupp.com/everything-about-the-i-pill/

2 Likes

Re: Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:13am On May 31, 2019
The human body was designed by a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of IVF In Nigeria / Tips To Curing Ulcers And Living Healthy / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.