Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF (26077 Views)

Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / Kano Mayhem: Soldiers, Police Killed Civilians, Not Boko Haram – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjdQZX4eMo

video was posted by the sect online , showing Shekau, who was clad in a military fatigue, rained invectives on his enemies: “Here I am, alive, hale and hearty. Sagir Musa should bury himself in shame, President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should bury himself in shame, President Obama (of United States of America) should bury himself in shame, and President Francois Hollande (of France) should bury himself in shame, Queen Elizabeth (of England) should bury herself in shame.

“They said I am dead, but here I am. The world should know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed time. Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.

“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive.

“The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah.”

He stated the Nigerian military will never subdue his group. “Nigerian soldiers are late. After killing many of them in Monguno and Benisheik, we have snatched their armoured carriers and Hilux vans and then hoisted Islamic flags on them. We now move freely with them,” he said.

meanwhile, the Army Public Relations Unit said it would study the video clips that claimed someone who had died several weeks ago is alive.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by ckkris: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2013
Let Shekau show his face anywhere in Nigeria if he's not a coward.

23 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2013
How come that guy refused to die, 190volts has questions to answer ooo. Hope 190 hasn't been murdered by the Boko Boys, I haven't seen him online for long. DHQ what's next? How come this Suicide Tactician is still alive? I don tire for this Boko wahala ooo, no solution in sight. When is the killing going to stop for God's sake? Shey na like this e go continue? JTF what's up?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Lifebender(m): 10:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Ole North.EAST.West.South
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by santakris(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2013
http://
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/boko-
haram-video-shekau-reappears-flays-
obama-jtf-others/#sthash.oexRhZu5
.dpuf
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by IdomaLikita: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Konmight: How come that guy refused to die, 190volts has questions to answer ooo. Hope 190 hasn't been murdered by the Boko Boys, I haven't seen him online for long. DHQ what's next? How come this Suicide Tactician is still alive? I don tire for this Boko wahala ooo, no solution in sight. When is the killing going to stop for God's sake? Shey na like this e go continue? JTF what's up?

130Volts has been Discovered, Courtmarshalled and ......!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by GenWOJUOLA(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2013
Shekau!!!! When will you Go and Die?

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Superstar007(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Dusting my Ak-47, I'll kill this guy today, Where is my Machine gun

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2013
uche16:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZqnZ5EGOs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D7IZqnZ5EGOs Abubakar Shekau again appeared in a video clip released by the sect on yesterday, claiming responsibility for last week’s attack in Benisheikh, Borno State, where about 160 people were maimed.
However, a video was posted by the sect online , showing Shekau, who was clad in a military fatigue, rained invectives on his enemies: “Here I am, alive, hale and hearty. Sagir Musa should bury himself in shame, President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should bury himself in shame, President Obama (of United States of America) should bury himself in shame, and President Francois
Hollande (of France) should bury himself in shame,
Queen Elizabeth (of England) should bury herself in
shame.

WHY DIDN'T YOU POST EVERTHING HERE
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Horus(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LjdQZX4eMo

Boko Haram leader claims Nigeria military attack in new video

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2013
Leader of terrorist sect Boko Haram Abubakar Shekau
again appeared in a video clip released by the sect on
yesterday, claiming responsibility for last week’s attack
in Benisheikh, Borno State, where about 160 people
were maimed.

Previously, an erstwhile Joint Task Force (JTF)
spokesman in Borno State, Lt Col Sagir Musa, had in a
statement on August 19, stated, “Intelligence report
available to the Joint Task Force (JTF) Operation
Restore Order revealed that Abubakar Shekau, the most
dreaded and wanted terrorist leader, may have died.”

Musa had added that Shekau died of gunshot wounds
received in an encounter with JTF operatives in one of
their camps in Sambisa forest on June 30, 2013.
“Shekau was mortally wounded in the encounter and
was sneaked into Amitchide — a border community in
Cameroon — for treatment from which he never
recovered,” the JTF statement said.

However, a video was posted by the sect online ,
showing Shekau, who was clad in a military fatigue,
rained invectives on his enemies: “Here I am, alive, hale
and hearty. Sagir Musa should bury himself in shame,
President Jonathan (of Nigeria) should bury himself in
shame, President Obama (of United States of America)
should bury himself in shame, and President Francois
Hollande (of France) should bury himself in shame,
Queen Elizabeth (of England) should bury herself in
shame.

“They said I am dead, but here I am. The world should
know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed
time. Everybody should be judged according to the
dictates of his conscience.

“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the
Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of
the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my
capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow
democracy to thrive.

“The concept of government of the people by the people
for the people will never be possible and will never exist.
Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of
Allah, from Allah and for Allah.”

He stated the Nigerian military will never subdue his
group. “Nigerian soldiers are late. After killing many of
them in Monguno and Benisheik, we have snatched their
armoured carriers and Hilux vans and then hoisted
Islamic flags on them. We now move freely with them,”
he said.

meanwhile, the Army Public Relations Unit said it would
study the video clips that claimed someone who had
died several weeks ago is alive.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the
Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of
the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my
capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow
democracy to thrive.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS MR sheCOW .

16 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Hadone(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by 190theclown: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Konmight: How come that guy refused to die, 190volts has questions to answer ooo. Hope 190 hasn't been murdered by the Boko Boys, I haven't seen him online for long. DHQ what's next? How come this Suicide Tactician is still alive? I don tire for this Boko wahala ooo, no solution in sight. When is the killing going to stop for God's sake? Shey na like this e go continue? JTF what's up?

which 190
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
I GUESS YA TALKING ABOUT LACASA
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by ckkris: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
190-the-clown:

which 190
Where is 13 volts?
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by RetardedIdiot: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Who is Shekau? undecided

Is he Nigeria's President? angry angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Davo93(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by jmoore(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Body double.

Shekau is with Osama.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Hiringu: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
crazy dude
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by adadadon(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
This boko haram get wahala gan
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by HezronLorraine(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Time for GO AND DIE PART2

Are we sure that's even Shekau or his doppleganger.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by babaskool(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
this is old sckool news now....this video was before the nigerian army killed 55 of them yesterday or abt 3 days ago....and whos noticed this guy just hides and makes video doesn't really get involved in the fighting cos he himself no wan die....lol

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Otunbab: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dem neva still catch dis guy? 9ja is too small for one uneducated mumu to be terrorizing nw. Abi wats even going on sef?

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by nemesiss: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
He's not dead.....shekau arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by adadadon(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot: Who is Shekau? undecided

Nope Buh more powerful than that

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by alaoeri: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot: Who is Shekau? undecided

Your moniker says a lot about you. What 'll JTF got to say about this?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by SQURA(f): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Waiting for the usual suspects to dissect Jonathan.
Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Who are we to believe,the man in the video or the government agencies that keep telling us he might have died?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by omodapson(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Make the guy no die again. senseless phool.

For me to believe he isn't dead, i need to see the true video where he said all those things quoted above. If the video can't be provided, then he is long dead and buried. This video is just a ploy to instil fear in the mind of people and i don't think their tactics is working because we have grown tough skin and there's nothing we haven't seen or heard before now.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF by Debeloved87(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Maybe he should rant more on the united states and her securities and lets see whether they wont fish him out live or dead within weeks....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Disowns Arms-laden Cargo Plane Impounded In Kano / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.