Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33001 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by bossladypearl(f): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
An igbo adage says 'you do not tickle a child and at the same time, order him/her not to cry'. THOUGHT BOX...http:///qYsJSQ1enP

www.ruthdulacblog.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by An0nimus: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abmarshalo:
You're just a failure. How dare you talk about men of God like that.

Nonsense

tsk tsk not good Chief. not good.

Everyone to his opinion. It doesn't change God's stand.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by HerexG(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
SIR ANDREWS: with the rate africa is opening up towards technology, you can only expect worldliness to take over. the doctrines and traditions are now being relegated

So remaining in darkness is a better option.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by IfyAwazie(f): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
OYAKILOME. Remove that Jerry coil of yours
Band wearing of trousers for ladies
Band use of attachments
Band the use of women leading a church
Cancel head opening for female in church
then preach holiness

T.B. JOSHUA. Uncle I hold nothing against you. But this, preach more of holiness. That's what the lord require.
Seek no help from anywhere but from God and God alone.
If you have any secret sins, confess it and dont be ashame.

You dont have anythin against him? So those oyinbo members dont wear trouser or open their head? Hmmm
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Samunique(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo:
like I've said earlier, I have nothing against them, but since God has somthing against them and he's warning them, let them yield to correction, than trying to protect their title.

Even if I know what they do in secret, the bible said, confess your sin and you will be forgiven. Not let Highyo help you to confess your sin and you will be forgiven. They must confess with their mouth and repent.

Read my thread very well, I've not judge anyone. And I will not He who is without sin, let him be the first to cast the stone.

I dont have any stone in my hand to cast on anybody

but if God is warning you through anybody, try to yield to it than turning it down.

let he that has ear, listen to what the spirit is telling the church
But what are the warnings?
You can't correct a child without telling him what he did wrong. Pls do not keep us in the dark or this thread will fail to serve its purpose.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Scream(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Highyo and Perilioustime are as ananemous as Sexkillz, Tellwisdom, Yuzedo etc. They can claim to be anything and anybody. Nathan went to David to deliver the message God Almighty had for him. Nathan did not throw stone on the roof of David neither did he use metal gong to announce round town that David sinned. These men have to tell Christians what they intend to achieve.

Where in the Bible did God say one must "confess publicly" before He forgives sins? These men are up to no good. You guys are capitalizing on 'weaknesses'of these MEN of God in the public domain to write absolute trash. The ones they do not have much info were left blank. God is all-knowing, He knows the deep and secret things and He revealed David's sin to Nathan (from your analogy). Why did He not reveal to you, 'His messenger'? I see fraud!

The men of God quoted the scriptures when they condemned the prophecies in all the CDs of people touring Heaven and having 'Heavenly dialogue' on the proposed list of people in the Book of Life after a careful perusal by Team Nigeria. What part of the scripture did Highyo quote?

I feel that these guys Sister/Evangelist Linda's CD business is affected, they had to fight back; their escape route from poverty cannot be closed.

Government has to provide enabling environment for job and wealth creation. Hopefully, what ASUU fought for would help improve the standard of education.

'adonbiliv' those guys!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by timchuks87: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP even in the Nathan and King David story, the meaning of David's crime was delivered in a manner and purpose that could only be fit for understanding by the likes of Kings.

This your message is in no manner fit for these men you so easily point your heed of warnings, for one it lacks any real Warning.

These men are Judges, who has made you watchman over their ways? You naively took your warning to all the pastors in Nigeria. Spelling doom for her spiritual well being. You wouldn't want this job you so easily take upon yourself, if it were offered you, believe me!

Well, it is a democracy everyone is allowed their observations, so don't get peeved when some random poster calls your observations; a drivel.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by meetagbo: 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Who is holy here? How many people here can say he has met God's standard? Why don't u pray for these men of God and stop helping God. If God as sent u a message why don't u go to d person he sent u to. How many of u can say if christ comes now I will go? Don't not get distracted, looking unto Jesus the author and d finisher of our faith.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
perilioustime: @ highyo, dont bother yourself. Only the wise will understand your thread

let me help you. I'm not judging, it's just an advice

KUMUYI = take your message out the church and dont keep it to member alone. And also Check on the youth of the church, they've started adopting worldliness into their life
I love you daddy kumuyi

ADEBOYE i love you too sir
You have laboured so much in the past. Dont compromise, but teach member how to live and practice holiness. Band the use of ornament, trousers, wedding ring, attachment. Force the member to dress like mummy G.O. Never care if the member run or stay.
Preach more on hell, rapture, sanctification, holiness, restitution and how little mistake can lead people to hell. I love you daddy

ORITSAJAFOR, turn away from politice and live a holy life. I dont know anything about your church or member, but the way your wife dresses contradict the word of God

OYAKILOME. If what I heard people saying about your preaching is true, that drinking alcholic is not a sin, mastubating is not a sin, that eternal security is sure, once saved forever saved,
Stop it if it's true. Those are Antichrist teaching.

Remove that Jerry coil of yours
Band use of attachments
then preach holiness

OKOTIE = Ah Uncle, stop the use of Big-Big grammer in the church so that illitrate too can come

go back to your first wife you divorce if what I heard is true

chase away the new wife
(Mal2:16) God said I hate divorce.
Even is she's a witch

turn away from politice and do what the lord has given you

follow the above instruction given to your brother

T.B. JOSHUA. Uncle I hold nothing against you. But this, preach more of holiness. That's what the lord require.

T.D JAKE. I dont know oo but may be you should Turn away from worldliness and teach holiness.

DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA.

D. MIYERIJESU= renounce that name bishop of the world

MADAM IDHAOZAR
what abot Bishop Oyedepo
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by deprince0(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
I invite everyone of u who wishes to hear the word of God undiluted, who wishes to make heaven at death or at rapture to come to WATCHMAN CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC RENEWAL MOVEMENT. Watchman still follows the old path religion of christianity. Jesus is very near!

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highland(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Reading the previous posts, it is evident that some religious bigots are all here. There message of righteousness and holiness is fully based on what man can see and judge, judging themselves by themselves.

Christianity is now been seen as ware not and do not, pls grow up, go back to your bible and stop parading yourself as some thing important on nairaland.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
this msg should be for everyone
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by deprince0(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Scream:

Highyo and Perilioustime are as ananemous as Sexkillz, Tellwisdom, Yuzedo etc. They can claim to be anything and anybody. Nathan went to David to deliver the message God Almighty had for him. Nathan did not throw stone on the roof of David neither did he use metal gong to announce round town that David sinned. These men have to tell Christians what they intend to achieve.

Where in the Bible did God say one must "confess publicly" before He forgives sins? These men are up to no good. You guys are capitalizing on 'weaknesses'of these MEN of God in the public domain to write absolute trash. The ones they do not have much info were left blank. God is all-knowing, He knows the deep and secret things and He revealed David's sin to Nathan (from your analogy). Why did He not reveal to you, 'His messenger'? I see fraud!

The men of God quoted the scriptures when they condemned the prophecies in all the CDs of people touring Heaven and having 'Heavenly dialogue' on the proposed list of people in the Book of Life after a careful perusal by Team Nigeria. What part of the scripture did Highyo quote?

I feel that these guys Sister/Evangelist Linda's CD business is affected, they had to fight back; their escape route from poverty cannot be closed.

Government has to provide enabling environment for job and wealth creation. Hopefully, what ASUU fought for would help improve the standard of education.

'adonbiliv' those guys!
He who has an ear, let him hear what d spirit is saying. Iet him that thinketh he stands watch lest he falls. It is once appointed unto a man to die after it judgement. Guess what? You won't have time to argue when u stand for judgement. when u hear a warning. All u ve to do is search ursef out if u r still standing with God. When God passes by to recover u, do not be like adam and eve who were filled with blames and accusing fingers when they had d opportunity to be restored by God. Brother/Sister, pray that u understand the voice of God when he calls for restoration. God bless ya.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by ayooluniran(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
kambo:

if you hav an issue with them, write to these men of God directly . It wud b more effectve and better received not these garbage u splattered here .
You are not God's adviser .He wont consult you concerng his ministers. Neither do you know enuff to make an objectve assessment . Meang this lenghty write up is nothg but anoda spew of personal opinion.

Gbam!.....pls write a letter to them....spiritual things are more complicated than they Look on d surface....whatever revelations u might have had...at least nathan d prophet went to david directly
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by evavista: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
only God knows who are His true followers. But we must remember that the Bible says 'looking up unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith'. That settles it all for me
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by luluosas(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
lana_Vello: They should ban the use of wedding rings? any reason for the demand of such an unnecessary and baseless action?
My dear, do you have any biblical support or approval for the use of wedding rings? Kindly push it forward please. Thank you.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Degis(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hahaha! These mercantilists of linda's CDs are here again o!. These puppets of foolishness of whose belly is their god are now masquerading as agents of light and determining which of the popular GOs have erred away from the gospel.

Sorry to burst your bubbles guys, Linda can die and ressurect till thy kingdom come but we have a more sure of prophecy, which no satan ordained testifier can disdain and obfuscate.

These God ordained Men shall by the grace of God make Heaven and along with all of us that love His appearing having been washed by His Blood

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
me too i see vision ooo. just buy my cd to hear what angel Gabriel and angel Micheal told me about Nigeria grin grin grin grin

grab your copy noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Elevation(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi everyone,let us not overlook what is going on in our day and age,lets ponder on some key issues how is our spiritual state if Christ comes to rapture the saints or if we leave this planet where are we going? tomorrow check you'll see people going to church but how many are transformed? How do we relate with music,media and money? Will Jesus be proud of us? How is our life in secret and in open? Do we love GOD more than anyperson,anyplace or anything? Are we living according to Romans 12:1-2 and Hebrews 12:14? How often do we pray for humanity to be reconciled by Jesus to the Father? We all need to consecrate our lives to God.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Ficco(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
perilioustime:
telling them not to depend on themselves like peter but to look up to Jesus, has not make him a judge.
Telling them to yield to correction and do whatsoever the lord required from them has not make him a judge either.

No let me educate you in some aspect, why we should not follow mens word at all time.

A man is not an angel, so they can make mistake. David was a man that brought out the idea of cencus but the whole isrealite were punish for the mistake of david.

The whole isrealite were defeated by AI just because of Achan error.

Truely, Gedeon was my G.O but look at the end of gedeon, many wives and children

No. Mine own G.O is solomon, and he's very wise even when he's preaching you will have to compare his words with dictionary
but look at the way woman turn her heart away from God.

Look at mine, is Evangelist Jeroboam, the lord loved him to the extend that he gave him 10 tribe out of 12, but what was his end?

My own is Bishop Samson. The very strong bishop of our generation, that can even tear a dragon mouth with a little prayer, but just a little lust make him fell

You must not relied on Man of flesh and blood. So you must never try to decrease God's action. He can even use you tomorrow to give a warning to man called obama for introducing abormination into the country

all what highyo focused on here is for them to listen to warning and repent of whatever the lord has acused them of. Or because of their position, a begger cannot correct them ?

You and the O.P have said well. May God Bless u.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by promisechild(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
perilioustime: @ highyo, dont bother yourself. Only the wise will understand your thread

let me help you. I'm not judging, it's just an advice

KUMUYI = take your message out the church and dont keep it to member alone. And also Check on the youth of the church, they've started adopting worldliness into their life
I love you daddy kumuyi

ADEBOYE i love you too sir
You have laboured so much in the past. Dont compromise, but teach member how to live and practice holiness. Band the use of ornament, trousers, wedding ring, attachment. Force the member to dress like mummy G.O. Never care if the member run or stay.
Preach more on hell, rapture, sanctification, holiness, restitution and how little mistake can lead people to hell. I love you daddy

ORITSAJAFOR, turn away from politice and live a holy life. I dont know anything about your church or member, but the way your wife dresses contradict the word of God

OYAKILOME. If what I heard people saying about your preaching is true, that drinking alcholic is not a sin, mastubating is not a sin, that eternal security is sure, once saved forever saved,
Stop it if it's true. Those are Antichrist teaching.

Remove that Jerry coil of yours
Band use of attachments
then preach holiness

OKOTIE = Ah Uncle, stop the use of Big-Big grammer in the church so that illitrate too can come

go back to your first wife you divorce if what I heard is true

chase away the new wife
(Mal2:16) God said I hate divorce.
Even is she's a witch

turn away from politice and do what the lord has given you

follow the above instruction given to your brother

T.D JAKE. I dont know oo but may be you should Turn away from worldliness and teach holiness.

DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA.

D. MIYERIJESU= renounce that name bishop of the world

MADAM IDHAOZAR
when has everybody becomes a visioner and judge of man of God?

Mr man all what u wrote out here is absolutely trash they are not accountable to you why judge them? All what u wrote out here might sent u to ur early grave and u would roast in the furnace of fire because of this write up,let this be the first and ur last time u will write a negative thing against a man of God which God doesn't send u

Concerning the politics aspect tell me what is wrong in doing politics, just because u are a pastor u can't involve yourself in the political affairs of ur state again isn't it? God doesn't think the way man thinks our thinking are full of evil and absurd things

Concerning associating with unbelievers, pls can u tell whom christ came for? Yes! Christ came for the unbelievers hope u haven't forgotten that jesus ate and drank with an unbeliever on the same table(the tax collector) when people saw him they started criticizing him but he told them he didn't come for the holy ones but for the unbelievers.

Concerning wearing of trousers and jewelry to church even though if these things are sin which I don't believe they are because the temple of God was built with Gold and silver in the bible and the same God said bring Gold and silver into my temple.

I want to ask u a question

Should those that wore trousers and jewelry shouldn't be allowed to enter the church ?

Yes! I believe ur answer would be yes

Meaning they should be prohibited from entering the church which means u are sending them away from the same God that sent his only begotten son to die for those u people are sending away from him, the church is not meant for the righteous one only the sinners should also be welcomed who might tell if the woman in trousers u prevented from entering ur church might gave her life to christ if he had entered ur church but u sent her away because of ur awkward doctrine. I pity all those churches sending them away because they are the real anti christ hindering the spreading of the gospel to all the sinners in the world.

My own story- I was a guy that do put on earrings to church before I stopped putting on earrings when I started attending this my present church,my life was transformed to a new life through the teachings of my pastor I can tell you now am the youth leader of my church, what would have happened if I wasn't allowed to enter the church then just because I put on earrings

So my advice is that the gospel is not meant for the righteous one only but for the sinners so let us give the sinners chance to come closer to us so we can change their lives for good.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by texaco1: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ficco:

You and the O.P have said well. May God Bless u.
you dont seem to understand what we are saying , the op is basing all these allegations on what some people are saying not on what he or she has seen. if there is something which the op knows about these people , this is a public forum and no one knows anybody , let him just say it but if not i think it is wrong to say a man of God has derailed just because some said that . if there is a way in which these men of God are treading and which isnt Biblical let the op just say it then people will judge
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
kennygee: @Op, instead of trying to remove the speck in someone else' eyes, remove the log in yours first. The race to heaven is a personal one, that is if you are running it. Do what the bible commands you to do, preach the gospel, stay away from sin, pay your tithe and offering, love your neighbor as yourself and secure a place for yourself in Heaven. Capisce?
i hope the bible you quoted never end there but it end up with, after then you will be able to see clearly to remove the speck in other people's eyes? So how are you sure I've not remove it?
If i didn't remove it, how would I know 21st century Christainity are very ill and they need Dr Jesus, the word of God to heal our deseases?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by UncleChybyke: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Princewell2012: My only concern about the whole thing is when cumuyi and adeboye comdemned sister linda's massage and warn that, their church members should not watch or buy the cds, now is pastor cumuyi telling me that that all what is sister linda said is false, even when they have bible backup, just because u re affected directly or indirectly, atleast as a pastor that everybody is looking up to you, there is a better way to go about it or even correct some than to comdemn the whole massage, therefore drawing people back to the world, those cds have won souls more than the church has ever won in decade.
. Point of correction Pastor kumyi did not condemned linda testimony, but he said that we should be careful.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Abmarshalo:
You're just a failure. How dare you talk about men of God like that.

Nonsense

please, identify where I've spoken wrongly so that I can repent of it
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by jonathanrd: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP, I really love ur message cause this wat we really need as Christians but pls stop being biased about bringing church to dis context and also edging one church over the other. Remember our righteousness are filthy rag b4 the lord. Just convey ur message and leave thanks

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by peedeeasobie(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
@ Highyo. With all due respect, SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY.
Did you choose them? Did you call them into ministry?
Did God send you to warn them? Who told you that those people sending all those warnings are of God?

PLSSS, SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH.If
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by dlox01(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
if i say a so called "man of God"should retrace his step... i am judging. if a so called "man of God" stands and announces that we should retrace our steps ..he is not judging
i hope you brain washed people and pastor followers do realise that God dosnt only speak through your oracles called Men of God.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Janetozi(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
vickyO: Highyo, you really need to take a chill pill and adjust this judgmental attitude of yours.
Who told you all these? What are your facts based on? human words or the Bible?
You need to stop spewing baseless religious drivel here.

Go encounter Christ and know him personally, quit viewing him based on what madam I went to hell and came back said.
who and who did he judge? If u did not read the write up very well go through it again before pouring shit out of that ur dustbin mouth. What? This is end time, the devil is capitalizing every possible means to mislead as many souls as possible & u suggest the Jesus should just sit & fold his arm to watch his death be in vain. Let him him continue with what he is doing, let him sent ppl from hell, appear to people physically & spiritually, if he like he can even speak through animals or use any means he choose to warn his people, we will listen and obey. If u won't believe those message, go to hell already, this world will be a better place without you.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by lastmessenger: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
The same guy that said he doesnt know if his name is in the book of life is here again spewing nonsense against respected men of God.to him sin is putting makeup,gold,trouser and all those rubbish he keep saying. The other time he was asking if military guy will heaven.i taya for this highyo.to him men of God doing well are all sinners.am not sure that u have listened to these pastors and GOs.if u have,u wont be spewing all these nonesense.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Ficco(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Willzkid: From their pattern of writing highyo= perilioustimes, and it's pathetic how low the youngman has gone on his self-commissioned voyage.
Bro. Highyo, I may be wrong on the above, but you also need some self-examination.Here is what Romans 14 says:
10. You, then, why do you judge your
brother? Or why do you look down on your
brother? For we will all stand before God's
judgment seat. 11 It is written: " 'As surely as I
live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before
me; every tongue will confess to God.' " 12 So
then, each of us will give an account of himself
to God. 13 Therefore let us stop passing
judgment on one another. Instead, make up your
mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle
in your brother's way.
But your very rampant posts on this forum has been the very opposite. You don't just lay judgement on people like that, If you have a problem with them the Bible gives a lot of clues on how to resolve issues among brethren.
It's good to be zealous, but zeal without knowledge is a sure recipe for disaster.

The o.p has made it clear umpteth time that he is not judging the G.O's but only advising them. Pls go thru the post trails.

Secondly, I also observed that many here are quick to defend their G.O than the word of God in the bible. Members believe in their pastors' words than the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, not knowing that a single false doctrine by any church/ G.O can lead millions of people into hell.

May God open our spiritual eyes to see and serve Him in the right way. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.