Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

My Salary Account Was Credited Twice - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary Account Was Credited Twice (12896 Views)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? / Picture: Anything Bad Spending My Salary This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by cbase: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2008
Hey!
BTT, we need you back at Rhymes
whts happening
please come back, don't leave us alone.
Miss Ya Flows
Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by BTT(m): 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
Nothing do you, cbase. And tanx 4 d sms.
Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by cbase: 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
yeah my Guy, welcome back, meet u ova at Rhymes cheesy
Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by gentysho(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2008
honesty still pays or do you rather prefer they probe and get to know later. so think twice
Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by CGKing(m): 12:51am On Sep 06, 2008
It is not hard to know when God sends a blessing. And it is not hard to know when the Devil shows up.
Being honest and sincere is not hard and you really dont need to anticipate a reward for being honest. This is who you are, honest and sincere. Being honest is its own reward. Yeah! But God sees all and doing the right thing always has a reward. So refund the money, dont let ur mind wonder, the fact that you will be known for your intergrity for life cannot be compared to a few thousands that will only last a few weeks.

Cheers
Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2011
So everyone is in support of keeping the money as long as it's government (NYSC)?
Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by saintbecky: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dearie,dat can't be a blessing from God because somebody,somewhere will be bearing the liability.I know ur good conscience is still very alive and dats y u've kept the money untouched!!! D truth is every wealth gotten by vanity must surely DIMINISH. I just see this as a TEST OF FAITHFULNESS cos no matter how much the money is,it can't sustain u for d rest of ur life buh spending it can make u feel guilty for life. pls ask for grace,take ur mind off d money and do wat is right,God will truly bless u for it .Much Luv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Experience Or Further Study. / Banking Career Progression And When To Quit / 6 Business & Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From Jonah & The Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.