Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? (1108 Views)

How You Can Heal From Heartbreak / Please How Long Does It Take To Heal A Broken Heart? / How Did You Heal From Your Heartbreak?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Orlahmidey(f): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
I have always thought that i've found the truest love of my life. This thought has always made me glad and happy not because of anytin bt,because i found it early in life and since i won't have to get hurt ova and ova again... D relationshp bcam serious,we had our own dos nd don't we'v made promises 2each oda dat we r going to keep ourselves,i.e no sex,flirt,or anytin immoral or biblically proved wrng, we go out with eachoda,nd above al we both cherish and luv each other. Little after dat, I startd prayin abt d future 4d both of us.... Al dis sweet memories of mine startd late april dis present year... I got to knw hs family members nd they all likd me,he got 2knw mine too nd they all like hm,except my dad,cos i didnt tell him cos he z strict.... All thanks to my luv 4d positive impacts he has made in my life.. I can say it boldly,dat there is no moment i share wit him dat i av any cause to regret... Hmm alasss... 4th octoba dis year d whole stuff turn sour,he threw ma luv bk 2may face,he stopped pickn ma cals nd told everybody in hs hme nt to pick my calls any mre,he said i'd enslavd hm wit luv. He blockd me on facebook,removed me on 2go nd barred my numba... I had wept nd wept,i'd fallen sick ova nd ova again,i'd denied maself of sleep nd food,i'd faild xams due to the inability to read... U knw wat pained me most,i neva knw wat i did 2 him dt made feel dat way 2wards me,or where i got it wrong,i'v tought abt t,askd hm,al 2 no avail. Nw it almst 3mnth nd i avnt gotten ova it,i'v found it difficult to love sum1 else,i dnt even think i can. Also i found out dat in a corner in ma hrt i still kindda luv hm instead of hating him as dats d normal thing 4me 2do.bt dt even hurts me the more cos he doesnt luv me bk! Hmmmm,how can dis shattered,wounded& broken heart be healed Only God's grace has been sustaining me till dis moment
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by borntobegr8t(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
angry sorry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Enegod(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
You need to learn to be happy without a
man in your life. Take a break and work
on that. No sense dwelling on a failed
relationship, it's part of life. Move forward
and stop the boohoo, poor me feelings undecided
You dont heal a broken heart. You
survive a broken heart... undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Time.....in the meantime, get a distraction.
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
It hurts now but you will get over it. Learn to enjoy your own company. Consciously surround yourself with family and friends who will take your mind off the situation. Do NOT look for closure. You are closure. Your mind is strong enough to move on.
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by ARareGem(f): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Time heals all wounds.

Move on with your life. He isn't the last man in the world for pity's sake! You have a future ahead of you and your decisions and actions today will shapen it. Stop letting one male who doesn't give a care about you control and ruin your life.

Take charge of your life. Get involved in worthwhile activities. Spend time with good friends. Walk closer with God. Take one step at a time.

The fella felt trapped for reasons best known to him, maybe you got too clingy. Even in a relationship people need space and guys like to take things slowly. Learn from your past mistake.

Don't stop loving. You will find the right person who would love you back just the same. But you should forgive him. It would make you heal faster. No one really forgets.

Stop wondering about the past and start living for the future. Make new beautiful memories.

PS: Don't rush into a rebound relationship. It's waste of your useful time on this earth.
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by coolsegun2002: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
There's no amount of work or distraction dat will not make u think about him its has happened to me. The only way to get over anyman is to get under anoder one...nd I don't mean anykind of man...I mean a capable man..u know what I mean..don't let me sound too salacious
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Snoggy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Enegod: You need to learn to be happy without a
man in your life. Take a break and work
on that. No sense dwelling on a failed
relationship, it's part of life. Move forward
and stop the boohoo, poor me feelings undecided
You dont heal a broken heart. You
survive a broken heart... undecided
cool GBAM!
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by joromi: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pele dear
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Chubhie: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
You have already mourned the lost love for 3months and survived. It shows you really had respect for what you both shared. Now, you need to bury the dead relationship. Quit the self pity you are currently having on your self. You already done enough disservice and dis respect to your person.

Your ability to turn this self pity and crying over what you have no control over and turning same into a spring board of self motivation for total success is an inherent innate quality the human mind has. It is in your DNA tap into it! You are feeling this way cos you are yet to discover what you carry inside of you.

Until you come to the knowledge of who and what you stand for people and situations of life will bully you. Be happy for this opportunity to define yourself. In time, you gonna look back and be amazed oon how issues as these made you a better person.

I love you and wishing you the very best.

1 Like

Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by MrCork: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
...super glue angry
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by vizboy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Your best option

-Mr Cork-:
...super glue angry
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gum, Superglue, Paper-tape, Rope( to tie the broken pieces together) .

Your choice undecided undecided
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Popowaa: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...super glue angry
gringringrin
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by freda506(f): 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Poor you but you've got to realise that crying wont solve anything.Afterall, we all don't marry our 1st ♥ wink.Cheer up and invest your time in something worthy and not brooding over a niccur who doesn't care cool kiss
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Enegod(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by rad8(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
have u tried using top bond...heard it nt only mend buh make it permanently unbreakable
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by 44smart: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
olamidey,its necessary @ a particular pt in lyf 2 be faced by 1 challanges or d oda,bt our stand dictates wot we will cum out 2 be @ d end. jst try nd get ursef busy wit tins worthwhile,dnt rush into anoda in order 2 4get d past,take it natural,u've got better days ahead dear!.

1 Like

Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by madan(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
hmmm, never knew I had a partner in this kind of situation. all you need my dear is God's grace to come out of this. its really difficult to forget, but you jst have to move on with your life. Be fully involved in God's work and your life will not remain the same.
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Eddygourdo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
tell yourself how you truely felt while it lasted forgive all transgressions and move on. attempt to start a new relationship would keep your mind occupied and who knows love could come again
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by oshyno(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mourning a failed relationship 4 3months ? I think uv done enough.
The best way to overcome that is by

1) Don't leave room 4 self pity. Be always with friends n loved ones.
2) Work on ursef to be better than hw he left u . In dat vain wen he sees ur looking even better without him he will come back begging. But make him pay for it ie if ur gono take him back. if a girl dumps me , it becomes a challenge to me to make more money n look fly.
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by agrovick(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
Welcome to the club, its just a mata of time and u will be good as new
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Orlahmidey(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
D reports xo far has lifted ma spirit,u guys are xo luvly,thankx 4 all bein there 4me... Wit u fwnds arnd me,i can stand,i'l get ova t,and survive it. The sky is nt evn ma limit,but a spring board...

1 Like

Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by madan(f): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Orlahmidey: D reports xo far has lifted ma spirit,u guys are xo luvly,thankx 4 all bein there 4me... Wit u fwnds arnd me,i can stand,i'l get ova t,and survive it. The sky is nt evn ma limit,but a spring board...
Dats the spirit, girl! Keep your head up and smile again...
Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by Chubhie: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Orlahmidey: D reports xo far has lifted ma spirit,u guys are xo luvly,thankx 4 all bein there 4me... Wit u fwnds arnd me,i can stand,i'l get ova t,and survive it. The sky is nt evn ma limit,but a spring board...
Decide to create an extraordinary life from hence forth. Refuse to play small and look down on yourself. March gallantly and fight for your dreams like a drowning man needs air. You have something special inside of you. Tap into it and let your light shine. One life, no lifelines. This is your moment. Define yourself and paint your world with poise, elegance, grace,respect. Adversity introduces a man to himself.

1 Like

Re: What Can Heal Up A Broken Heart??? by UyiIredia(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2013
So sorry miss do take heart.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Advise 4 Singles / Why The Hide And Seek / How To Date A Stripper (guys Let's Go There! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.