Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa (11705 Views)

5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct? / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / All Daily Paid Jobs In Nigeria ~ Hop In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Here is the list of the top paid jobs in Africa,wholly compiled from forbes list...

#10)MASS COMMUNICATION: This really requires a lot of in-built and self-acquired attributes but onve you got it,you are heading to the top of the money chart.Just being a P.R.O of a public firm will earn you nothing less than #3.4M per annum,working for a reputable TV station will drop nothing less than #1.8M per annum and been a video jockey can worth more than #1.9M annually!!!! #9)ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS: Little did novices know about them but they are one of the best in the employment market.Securing a job in a clothing line can augment as much as #3.3M per annum as income,and also an average nigeria museum pays as much as #2.12M annually.Shunning all pre-claimed jobs and going private could earn as much as #15.4M in South Africa but around #4.4M in Nigeria,been that Nigerians are not too much fans of artworks!!! #cool:GEOLOGIST: Less people pay attention to the study of this lucrative course in case study but being a geologist in a country trully blessed with natural resources can be profitably alarming.With a worthy annual income of nothing less than #4.3M for a graduate,the amount increases with experience to a grand sum of #12.4M annualy!!! #7)PHARMACIST:Also on the trio of high earnings health
professions is pharmacy. Like the medicine and
dentistry the training and work is long and
hard, but with pharmacists’ average earnings
standing at #6.2M and a huge #11.2M in South Africa, it may just be worth the
effort!!! #6) CHEMICAL ENGINEER: Research by Georgetown University has found
that experienced graduates of chemical
engineering earn, on average, #9.4M, while
a graduate degree holder can earn an
impressive #10M per annum. Unsurprisingly,
working in the field of petroleum is
particularly lucrative. Average salaries in
this industry are #13.9M per annum, while in more advanced countries like South Africa,they range from US$141,000-179,000(#14.1M-17.9M) on yearly basis!!! #5) BANKER: You got to spend money to make money, so it’s
logical that a degree in the art of making
money could be a quick route to any number of
high earning careers. And you can start doing
so from the very beginning. A Nigerian investment
banker’s starting salary is a whooping #5.4M per annum
, while a retail or commercial banker
starts on #3.42M per annum. Get further on, and the
figures can get incredibly silly…. #4) COMPUTER ENGINEER: It seems kind of obvious to say that computer science and engineering
graduates will be in high demand for the
foreseeable future, across a wide range of
industries and functions. Coupled with the
complex and demanding nature of these roles and also due to the advancement of the world into a den of technology,
this implies that the remuneration is handsome. A
new graduate can expect to earn #5M
rising to #8.1M annually depending on the experience
or to #9.8M for those with a master's
degree... #3)LAWYER: Law is of course, one of the most prestigious
degrees out there, and with prestige comes
high earnings. Wherever you go in the world,
solicitors, barristers and judges are among the
highest earners. A company lawyer in Nigeria,
for instance, stands to earn over #9.5M a
year, while a judge can earn as much as #17.8M annually!!!
#2)MEDICINE(SURGEON): No list of lucrative degrees would be complete
without medicine. Whether you choose to be a
general practitioner, a surgeon or a consultant,
those long hard years in medical school
certainly do pay for themselves…eventually.
They certainly do in Nigeria, where a GP
stands to earn between #16.6M and #20.4M. Be warned though, it is a lot of hard
work, the hours are long and it is extremely
competitive and often expensive...

#1) ACCOUNTANT:Topping the chart is the money-affiliated job F.A.M.E (finance, accounting, management and
economics) subjects are largely concerned with
money – and they can also help you rake it in.
For accountancy graduates, a number of high
earning options are available.An internal auditor working in
the financial services industry would be
looking at an annual salary of #3.9M-#7.7M, while a finance director in the
corporate sector could earn #10.3M-#18.5M!!! ****All these sound good but they all do not just come on a platter of gold.Securing any of such jobs in Nigeria(without connection) requires a grade not less than first class or second class upper(lower can still be considered on rare occassions).So keep it locked to your academics and with GOD,dope money Is yours!!!***

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Niggaz juz readin nd quiting in stealth mode,nobady wanna waste MEG ontop comment...na so d post useless reach

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by dejt4u(m): 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
dejt4u:
I guess u're high on coke!!!
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by dejt4u(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
fattbabakay: I guess u're high on coke!!!
nooo i'm high on viju milk
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by WebclickNG: 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Are you sure the list is true? Mass Comm 1st?

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
WebclickNG: Are you sure the list is true? Mass Comm 1st?
hey boss!!!mass comm. Is 10th on d list o...
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by dejt4u(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
WebclickNG: Are you sure the list is true? Mass Comm 1st?
mass comm. is number10 on d list
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
dejt4u:
mass comm. is number10 on d list
Ogbeni u use TH wen dealin wit positions...gotten?wic skul re u?or re u stil writin utme?
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by dejt4u(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
fattbabakay: Ogbeni u use TH wen dealin wit positions...gotten?wic skul re u?or re u stil writin utme?
mr oponu, u get eye problem? Didinrin, learn hw to post nxt tym..it's lyk u ar high on weed..
i m b e c i l e!
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by alotofgrace(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
as if politicians are jobless undecided
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
dejt4u:
mr oponu, u get eye problem? Didinrin, learn hw to post nxt tym..it's lyk u ar high on weed..
i m b e c i l e!
u no sabi English nd u're being corrected,I wonder Y u're vexing o***TONGUE OUT***anyways,I wish u LUCK in ur UTME!!!
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
alotofgrace: as if politicians are jobless undecided
use ur head ogbeni...u shud av knwn diz's not a case of politics!!!
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by dejt4u(m): 6:13am On Dec 27, 2013
fattbabakay: u no sabi English nd u're being corrected,I wonder Y u're vexing o***TONGUE OUT***anyways,I wish u LUCK in ur UTME!!!
go to physics department OAU nd ask for my name..i graduated a year ago..monkey
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2013
dejt4u:
go to physics department OAU nd ask for my name..i graduated a year ago..monkey
no wondaaa...physicsu neva get job
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by dejt4u(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
fattbabakay: no wondaaa...physicsu neva get job
so na so u dull reach? U no reason sey na service i go dey nw
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
dejt4u:
so na so u dull reach? U no reason sey na service i go dey nw
ehn finish service mak u go queue na...
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by alotofgrace(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2013
fattbabakay: use ur head ogbeni...u shud av knwn diz's not a case of politics!!!

oga head user, did i say politics? if u ask a politician where they are going on workdays morning, what would their response be?
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Jobs In Africa by fattbabakay(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2013
alotofgrace:

oga head user, did i say politics? if u ask a politician where they are going on workdays morning, what would their response be?
woeva!

(1) (Reply)

Job Openings At Dangote Group, Nigeria. / Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" / Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.