Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things (38308 Views)

6 Most Expensive Applications On Google Play Store / Top 50 Most Installed Android Applications On Google Playstore (download Links) / Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by luqaz(m): 11:08am On Dec 29, 2013
ebiye55: best twitter app for android anyone?
falcon pro

1 Like

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by gangwolf(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Been using Freedom since it was made the app is wow.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by israel770(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] please anyone know how to make glaxy tv work it keeps saying video is offline
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Johnklein(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
ebiye55: best twitter app for android anyone?

try tweetings
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Niyiframes(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
lifehacker:
I know u don't want to show off

I pray u never have the capacity to show off
Like i care.... Speaking as if u created me... Lmao
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Cescy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
luqaz:
falcon pro
you know this! Falcon Pro is the Best although stressful to bypass Twitters' restrictions but it's worth the Effort! Try it U won't regret.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by ganex: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
DX TOOL, na baba o.
Abeg, i need a very fast browser for my andriod.Gud evening.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by maxibrainz: 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
1. Do you have a song and you want to know the artist that sang the song
2. You want to download an album of a particular artist but you have forgoten or don't know his/her name
3. You listening to a song on radio or any media at all, you love the song so much and want to have a copy of the song on your phone but you don't know the title of the song or the artist so you could download it.
SHAZAM is the answer, all you need do is play the song and let shazam listen to it, shazam would tell you the artist and title of the song. Shazam is an android app take note
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by maxibrainz: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
ganex: DX TOOL, na baba o.
Abeg, i need a very fast browser for my andriod.Gud evening.
try firefox beta that what i use most times
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
MX PLAYER
ROOT EXPLORER
BLACKMART
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Mustack: 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
i can't wait to start rocking my android phone come january.

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by kingmaker2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
While it ts true that applications do amazing things, we must also be informed that some applications have side effects too. We compromise our security, identity and subject our phones to virus. When I noticed this in one application I installed, I later uninstalled it. Thereafter, everything went back to normal.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by AKMoney1(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2013
I need screenshot app please
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Acedude: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2013
Am so liking this thread.am now enjoying my tablet with some of this lovely apps. ​-̶̶•-̶̶•̸Ϟ•̸ŤђαϞĸs guys.Please I don't know where I can donwload nice movies (hollywood & the likes) A̶̲̥̅̊N̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ games for my galaxy tab Note II.Can someone help me with that pleasss!
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by SpcAgtOko: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Starbucks app ..... I use it way too much to buy coffee grin grin
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by TweetMajor(m): 6:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Kingdomstar: Pls kindly send 2 my inbox orishola@yahoo.com. D step 2 step of utilizing ds applications 4 each purpose!
sorry had electricity issues, would inbox yhu smiley
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by TweetMajor(m): 7:09am On Dec 30, 2013
chenu: pls can u give me the link to this black-market tanks.
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/38836369/file.html
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Please how much data does that glaxy TV app use?

And thanks to all the contributors of this wonderful thread, I now appreciate my android phone all the more.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by opinchinoo(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2013
maxibrainz: 1. Do you have a song and you want to know the artist that sang the song
2. You want to download an album of a particular artist but you have forgoten or don't know his/her name
3. You listening to a song on radio or any media at all, you love the song so much and want to have a copy of the song on your phone but you don't know the title of the song or the artist so you could download it.
SHAZAM is the answer, all you need do is play the song and let shazam listen to it, shazam would tell you the artist and title of the song. Shazam is an android app take note
shazam is also on windows and d s40 ashas and ios.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by opinchinoo(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2013
maxibrainz: 1. Do you have a song and you want to know the artist that sang the song
u dont even need an app to do all dis on a windows phone wit d inbuilt bing music u can do more
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by TweetMajor(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2013
whatsapp profile without cropping
and
picture without cropping for BBM

Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by rainmaker12(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Adetayo100: MX PLAYER
ROOT EXPLORER
BLACKMART
TweetMajor: whatsapp profile without cropping
and
picture without cropping for BBM
what do u tink s d meaning of what you post?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Does anyone know any application to reduce picture size (for NL) on android?
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by OCTAVO: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
You can Check This Thread for cheap and affordable Glo data bundles to download your favourite applications and surf the net.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by lekkie073(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
django1: Does anyone know any application to reduce picture size (for NL) on android?
try avg image shrinker.....
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
lekkie073:
try avg image shrinker.....

Will do. Thanks
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by chenu(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abeg oo, which kin trick them they take open that falcon pro?

This is the wierdest application I've ever used. shocked angry
The running around to login is too much. But i finally unlocked it.
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by TweetMajor(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
rainmaker12:

what do u tink s d meaning of what you post?
obviously I posted applications on my phone. Or what do you think they are
Re: Applications On Your Phone That Does Amazing Things by mike404(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2013
django1: Please how much data does that glaxy TV app use?

And thanks to all the contributors of this wonderful thread, I now appreciate my android phone all the more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / Infinix Hot 8 Unboxing, Review, Price & Camera Comparison With The S4 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.