Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44194 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: I already did, but you're too dumb to notice.
Though i never expected much from a skunk like you anyway grin

Now, go take a shower ,you're stinking up the whole damn place with your 'person' stench oozing out from your armpits grin

More moronic conjectures.

From the "superstar intellectual" in Mondisweet's world. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Dyt(f): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondi baby
kiss
I got smth to tell u
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't make sensible points? grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you have some liver and attempt to debate with me if you have the brains and the balls to prove I don't make sensible points? cool
grin

I am calling you out to back up your claims and prove they are not moronic. grin
grin

It's pointless to debate a small boy like you. Just grow up son.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
kenwood002, I can see you on the list.

Don't run. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
kenwood002:

It's pointless to debate a small boy like you. Just grow up son.

Scared nigga!

Ignant nigga. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I said he would run. grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

More moronic conjectures from a dimwitted product of a failed education system.

"Superstar" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, engage me in a sensible debate now.

Not these moronic rants that turn Mondisweet on. grin

person, intelligent people to skanks like you are truckpusher.

Why did you not name him?

You studying law? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To represent who? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you even have a brain to develop an argument? grin grin grin grin

Start looking for secretary job in a law firm, asap. grin
do u even have basic a'level? undecided
I would gladly consider being a company secretary, most companies prefer someone with an LLB anyway grin
And no I don't have time to engage in debates with senseless people like you, I bet all you can argue about is who's butt is bigger between kim k and serena williams anything to do with social or political developement is far beyond you. All you can do is complain and call everyone a "fvcktard" like any other dumbass instead of coming up with sensible solutions, why the hell would I waste my time with you? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

More moronic conjectures.

From the "superstar intellectual" in Mondisweet's world. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Too many unnecessary smileys is one of the earliest symptoms of mental illness.......You need to go take your med bro!

Time is no longer on your side. grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Scared nigga!

Ignant nigga. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I said he would run. grin

Says the guy that does not speak hood. You act as though your stupidity is a virtue. Lil nigga.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: do u even have basic a'level? undecided
I would gladly consider being a company secretary, most companies prefer someone with an LLB anyway grin

Lol.

I asked you why you did not include truckpusher in your list?

You know he is dumb and yet still fancy him?

And you wonder why I call you a hoodrat skank that go for lowlifes? grin grin grin grin grin

Truckpusher: Too many unnecessary smileys is one of the earliest symptoms of mental illness.......You need to go take your med bro!

Time is no longer on your side. grin

More senseless conjectures by a person who Mondisweets knows is purely dumb but she likes them like that. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
I'm done with this clown.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
kenwood002:

Says the guy that does not speak hood. You act as though your stupidity is a virtue. Lil nigga.

person, so you have joined truckpusher on the run from sensible and intellectual debates.

Pansy cretins!

I told you guys you are too moronic, so you will just have to tolerate my intellectual bullying as THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

You no go get sense overnight na. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: do u even have basic a'level? undecided
Wtf!.....This guy is simply stranded on welfare and stuck in a 2x2 cubicle he calls home ,and you are here talking about having a basic A 'level'? ......as in ,seriously? grin

This is a London suffer head. grin

Has anyone read that book titled 'Lonely Londoner' by Samuel Selvon ? I'm sure you guys know abt this character called 'Captain'the Nigerian guy? grin grin grin..smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by babyboy3(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
omar22:

You couldn't put it any better.

My Jamaican friend once told me that the white man will always give a the black man little just to keep him happy, why because during slavery or colonialism they made Blackman strong but mentally weak! Thats why some western countries will give us millions in aid, then take billions in resources. When are we going to stop celebrating mediocre achievements?

How much did it cost? Heathrow recently open T5, people didnt go GaGa over the achievement. MMA needed another runway which is more important. Its a good job but its not something that will get my juices flowing. The long term vision of an aviation minister of Nigeria is to make (MMA) Lagos the African hub.

Now lets say Lagos state manage to complete their alleged airport in Lekki and make a hub which more flights in a day than MMA, this could easily bury MMA for good

100% Spot on........

A chunk of Nigerians do celebrate mediocre things
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Wtf!.....This guy is simply stranded on welfare and stuck in a 2x2 cubicle he calls home ,and you are here talking about having a basic A 'level'? ......as in ,seriously? grin

This is a London suffer head. grin

Has anyone read that book titled 'Lonely Londoner' by Samuel Selvon ? I'm sure you guys know abt this character called 'Captain'the Nigerian guy? grin grin grin..smh

More moronic conjectures from the "superstar intellectual" of Mondisweets' hood. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Lol.

I asked you why you did not include truckpusher in your list?

You know he is dumb and yet still fancy him?

And you wonder why I call you a hoodrat skank that go for lowlifes? grin grin grin grin grin

More senseless conjectures by a person who Mondisweets knows is purely dumb but she likes them like that. grin grin grin grin grin
clearly if he wasn't intelligent there wouldn't be a need of me saying he is far much more respectable than you.
And I think your real issue with him is that he is far much more attractive than you.
tongue get over it grin you are just not as good looking as you would like people to think you are.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
It is so good to be intelligent. cool

You can emasculate moronic men. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: clearly if he wasn't intelligent there wouldn't be a need of me saying he is far much more respectable than you.
And I think your real issue with him is that he is far much more attractive than you.
tongue get over it grin you are just not as good looking as you would like people to think you are.

Is that your pathetic twist after spending some time thinking about it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You tool your time thinking: "Can I really bring myself to call this foool intelligent in public? Does that not destroy the credibility of my position and make me look stewpid? The foool cannot even be man enough to debate with Sagamite on a sensible basis and I will call him intelligent?". grin grin grin grin

person, don't think you can strawman Sagamite by diverting from intelligent to looks. grin grin grin grin

Tell us, why you did not include him in your list of intelligent people and then you still fancy him. grin

Prove me wrong that you are a hoodrat skank that goes for low life black men. grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

person, don't think you can strawman Sagamite by diverting from intelligent to looks. grin grin grin grin

hehehe the truth really got to you didn't it? grin
You are clearly not intelligent so it would have been silly to compare him with someone brainless like you, so I diverted to looks, but you are still lacking in that area too

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: hehehe the truth really got to you didn't it? grin

The truth is that you know he is dumb and you are in a tight corner. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets:
You are clearly not intelligent so it would have been silly to compare him with someone brainless like you, so I diverted to looks, but you are still lacking in that area too

I said you and the person are a perfect fit.

You throw moronic conjectures just like he does. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am so intelligent, I could figure that out. grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

I am so intelligent, I could figure that out. grin
I bet you are the only one who thinks so

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Is that your pathetic twist after spending some time thinking about it? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You tool your time thinking: "Can I really bring myself to call this foool intelligent in public? Does that not destroy the credibility of my position and make me look stewpid? The foool cannot even be man enough to debate with Sagamite on a sensible basis and I will call him intelligent?". grin grin grin grin

Tell us, why you did not include him in your list of intelligent people and then you still fancy him. grin

Prove me wrong that you are a hoodrat skank that goes for low life black men. grin

Yeah.......She actually 'TOOL' her time according to your extra-ordinarily intelligent self grin

Lord have mercy! cheesy....smh

You know what? You're just too dumb .Get over it and continue hugging that ghetto life of yours grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: I bet you are the only one who thinks so

I like to prove fucktards like you wrong.

Here is a snippet:

https://www.nairaland.com/1122699/miss-nairaland-elimination-round-2/33#13253224
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-647931.1280.html#msg8166170
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280487.384.html#msg8381497
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-672059.64.html#msg8373204
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-505643.32.html#msg6725172
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-675443.32.html#msg8401808
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-471883.0.html#msg6316826
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-96807.320.html#msg5958983

Am I the only one, cretin?

Do you feel like a dumbc*nt now? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Have you seen the number of people that follow me? Or the number of people that PM me for advice or just to vocalise their admiration? grin

Even all those you listed as intelligent would tell you that they think I am intelligent.

Dumbc*nt, I warned you never to attack me from the angle of intelligence, looks or success. Try something else. grin

Now show me the people that think your hoodrat dumbo is smart. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The same one you yourself refuse to list as intelligent.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Yeah.......She actually 'TOOL' her time according to your extra-ordinarily intelligent self grin

Lord have mercy! cheesy....smh

You know what? You're just too dumb .Get over it and continue hugging that ghetto life of yours grin

person, mondisweets thinks you are dumb and a coward.

That is your friend o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by aknuel: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
There are better and cleaner airports in small cities in other countries that's not as blessed with natural resources like we are in Nigeria and we are shouting to high heavens. Anyway, God bless us. Now it's clear why our politicians steal and rob us blind and then renovates old structures instead of constructing news ones cause they know we'll be singing hallelujah and songs of praise to them. Nonsense
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow u actually had the time energy and ability

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
ak_nuel: There are better and cleaner airports in small cities in other countries that's not as blessed with natural resources like we are in Nigeria and we are shouting to high heavens. Anyway, God bless us. Now it's clear why our politicians steal and rob us blind and then renovates old structures instead of constructing news ones cause they know we'll be singing hallelujah and songs of praise to them. Nonsense
thank you for pointing that out instead of extending or building new airports they can use the same money to fix roads that are used by everyone instead
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Izontubo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
omar22:

Whats good in airport when we have no national airline

Please which should come first?....airports or the planes that would land or take off from the airport...?....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets: Wow u actually had the time energy and ability

Apart from it being easy because they are so numerous, I get a lot of satisfaction debunking moronic conjectures. cool
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by moonraker(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lady and gentlemen.

Let's stick to the topic at hand shall we? The arguments are getting boring.

Now if you ask me, I will tell you that under good governance, Nigeria would have been a superpower. Dubai is a classic case of rags to riches.

MMIA is unacceptable, even with the renovations. Nigerians deserve better than this. I for one will not praise this. It's too bad that Nigerians

are use to managing everything and then singing praises when the government give them snippets of their basic amenities? Wonderful. angry

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by omar22(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Izon-tubo:

Please which should come first?....airports or the planes that would land or take off from the airport...?....

Oh i forgot that planes land and take off in the arrival and departure lounge

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.