Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44184 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
PetroDolla2: Look, from where I sit you sound very very foolish and childish. You know why? you don't assess an airport based solely on the size or 'beauty' of its terminal buildings.

When I am looking at an airport facility, the priority for me is how functional the airport itself. are the runways in good shape? do the lights work all the time- for example will there be an outage while my plane is landing?http://saharareporters.com/news-page/ongoing-power-outage-murtala-muhammed-international-airport-lagos-paralyzes-flight-operati how efficient are the officials-customs, immigration etc- will they shake me down for a bribe or give me hard time because they are looking for tips? https://www.nairaland.com/751213/customs-checks-murtala-muhammad-airport/1How comfortable and stress-free are the arrival and departure lounges? the air conditioning work? can I safely leave the airport no matter what time I arrive? In general, do facilities and equipment like conveyor belts work?- can I get all my luggage in one piece, without some 'rat' making a hole in my bags and making away with some of my stuffs-something I have personally experienced at the Lagos airport on a flight from London some year ago.

for example, no one wants to be at an airport where the roof leaks no matter how fanciful the terminal buildings look like,huh? https://www.nairaland.com/1544984/why-mmia-terminal-roof-leaks#20028537and you know you are in trouble when foreign airlines start complaining about facilities at your airport, no matter how 'beautiful or glamorous' the terminal building looks,huh [url][https://www.nairaland.com/568611/foreign-airlines-decry-decay-lagos/url]

God bless you.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 02, 2014
All that being said by the useless Petrodolla2. Kotoko(human ritualists) International Airport doesn't look like a well functioning airport to me. The paint on the wall is faded and the building looks dirty. Yolk!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by PetroDolla2: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
all4naija: All that being said by the useless Petrodolla2. Kotoko(human ritualists) International Airport doesn't look like a well functioning airport to me. The paint on the wall is faded and the building looks dirty. Yolk!
how can you see a well-functioning airport when all you have stuffed inside that ugly thing you call head are pieces of rags and cotton wool?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by agabaI23(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Italiano1: Any eddiot that believes or concurs with the so called transformation of MMA needs urgent psychological help.

Most of the people praising GEJ for this charade are folks who have never stepped foot in an International Airport in their lives not to talk of traveling through one.

Now my questions to the sycophants putting this false information up on NL are,

1. Can you confirm or deny that the roof at the arrivals is leaking and there are bowls placed under them to take in excess water?

2. The air-conditioning system does not work and there is severe heat in the Airport

3. It takes hours to get luggages at the collection points? I was there for over 2 hours waiting for 2 bags.

For some pathetic reason, folks have to also pay for trolleys when they are free in most Airports. I guess that is another contract that GEJ and his cronies have afforded themselves.

I visited Nigeria a few weeks back and I have pictures of the disgraceful state of the airport. I also went to the MMA2 and Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja and I can categorically say that a lot of Bus and Train stations in Europe and America have better infrastructures and are better organized than Airports in Nigeria.
Why would an eddiot need a psychological help?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by justi4jesu(f): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2015
make9jagr8:
In as much as i don't support mediocre, continuous improvement,good maintenance culture and political will is what we need.
Whether APC,PDP ,or any political party doesn't matter,when you were sworn in,they swear allegiance to Nigerian without class or creed.

So which is your party/side then smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by faladeSM1132(m): 3:21am On Mar 22, 2015
when are Nigeria people going to appreciate the good work of this man

believe me JONATHAN have a good plan for our generation unborn but his enemy dont want it to come to pass
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Lerzy: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wow! Our International Airport looks better than what I expected. They can do better buh I feel it's high time they build a world class international airport and a good National Carrier like that of Ethiopian and South Africa Airlines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.