Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44199 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
atlwireles:

Your comment betrayals your age, so let's move on. Food scarcity was a way of life. In 1983-85, One of greatest decision IBB took as soon as he took over, was opening the borders.
yeah devalue the naira, jack up inflation, sell us to IMF, make us a drug haven.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
atlwireles:

Post from Buhari's daily times of 83 or NTA news clips you are kidding bah?
back your claims. No one mentioned it post buhari.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
Is it a lie that he built the refineries as minister? Pls don't quote me without reasoning.
We will continue to quote you. There is no rest for a wicked liar.

Kindly answer these question. Who do we give credit for the ongoing re-construction of the Lagos-Ibadan road? The minister or the president? If the current minister of works is sacked today, will work on that road stop? Who do we give credit for the ongoing construction of Abuja-Kaduna standard railway? The minister or the president? Yeye dey smell!
Goodnight, before you malodourous foolishness spreads to this place

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by atlwireles: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
back your claims. No one mentioned it post buhari.

Back it up with what? the fact that he flushed outfrom Dodan barracks like rat says it all.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/military/?blurb=680
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
We will continue to quote you. There is no rest for a wicked liar.

Kindly answer these question. Who do we give credit for the ongoing re-construction of the Lagos-Ibadan road? The minister or the president? If the current minister of works is sacked today, will work on that road stop? Who do we give credit for the ongoing construction of Abuja-Kaduna standard railway? The minister or the president? Yeye dey smell!
why is odua getting credits? You guys can twist anything, what of Dora or ngozi. Btw you have still not proved that he didn't build the as minister. Why call me a lair

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
atlwireles:

Back it up with what? the fact that he flushed outfrom Dodan barracks like rat says it all.

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/military/?blurb=680
where is the food scarcity in your link? Reason why I refused to answer taharqa question.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehe.... [size=18]Bladdi LIAR[/size]
dnt ever in ur life call me a liar.I dnt take kindly to insults.
if u cnt verify my claim.so be it.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by rolchi(m): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
where is the food scarcity in your link? Reason why I refused to answer taharqa question.

Obiagelli, I have read your posts about Buhari's govt. What Ogb5 said is true. I remember then as a teenager, my mum queuing for essential comodities like sugar. Even then, we could not get "ordinary" toilet roll. We resorted to use of paper. Sugar was scarce. Nigerians became very enterprising then.

If you believe your coupist Buhari so much, read "Soldiers of Fortune" by Max Silloun.

Bihari can never rule Nigeria again. APC will never sell him.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2013
rolchi:

Obiagelli, I have read your posts about Buhari's govt. What Ogb5 said is true. I remember then as a teenager, my mum queuing for essential comodities like sugar. Even then, we could not get "ordinary" toilet roll. We resorted to use of paper. Sugar was scarce. Nigerians became very enterprising then.

If you believe your coupist Buhari so much, read "Soldiers of Fortune" by Max Silloun.

Bihari can never rule Nigeria again. APC will never sell him.
waiting for a link to back that up, sure we queued both not because of scarcity. Importation was on most products were banned to encourage local factories. Just like the car policy coming up in January.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by rolchi(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
waiting for a link to back that up, sure we queued both not because of scarcity. Importation was on most products were banned to encourage local factories. Just like the car policy coming up in January.

Ok...let's see your link? But get that book and read. You will gain a better understanding of the man Buhari and General Ibrahim Bademasi Babangida.

But I still stand to be corrected..."essential commodities" were scarce. We queued for simple groceries in Nigeria. Oh, I also remember when the currency was changed. The color of one naira then now became the color of today's ten naira.

Obiagelli, we went through hell then. Seriously!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ratiken(m): 12:30am On Dec 27, 2013
God bless GEJ. This is the best we have had it in this country. Imagine achieving great feats with little or no propaganda despite the distraction by these old criminals. May the good Lord sustain the tempo of this rescue mission by GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Splendid! The president is doing all of these in spite of the following:

1. Having to spend N1 trillion on security because of Boko Haram. This is N500 billion more than what Yar Adua and OBJ spent on security.

2. Having to spend N900 billion on fuel subsidy alone.

3. The political distraction and sabotage by men of yesteryears (Buhari, Tinubu, OBJ et al). The political distraction orchestrated by evil forces led by OBJ forced a forced substitution of ministers on the president.

Now imagine what this country would have achieved if we had followed the Ghana example and supported our president post election? If there was no Boko Haram and we had removed fuel subsidy like was done in Ghana, a massive over N1.4 trillion would have been freed for the govt to use in executing infrastructural development across the country. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not Ghana.

Can you add FFK aka cramjones to that list please, thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Rad1cal: 12:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Can you add FFK aka cramjones to that list please, thank you.

Seconded .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Obiagu1(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Moved.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Rad1cal: 12:55am On Dec 27, 2013
. . . .
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Obiagu1(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2013
^^^

Moved.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by agbameta: 1:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your post. You know I can only respond to one rat at a time.

Now, the minister cannot build without the directive or approval of the president. However, when it comes to engaging in illegality or corrupt practices, the minister or civil servants can go it alone. Sometimes, the oga at the top maybe involved but you must show that is the case before accusing oga at the top. Otherwise, the blame for illegality or corrupt practices should go to those directly responsible. I hope I have not exceeded you comprehension capability?

Sincere 9gerian:
In real life, every case is dissected and blames apportioned to individuals based on their involvement in the case. A president cannot be guilty based on the corrupt practices perpetrated by a minister, even though he appointed that minister. A father cannot be punished for the crimes committed by his children. Your husband cannot be guilty for the several murders you committed. And so on the so forth.

I see why it took you forever to answer my question, looks like you are at least smarter than the other dullards and dummies quoting me in this thread because you saw the trap I set with that question and made sure to answer appropriately to cover your tracks, but the other goofy dullards didn't see anything.

According to you, the president is not responsible for his ministers and their actions, but in this thread, he's directly responsible and he approves their actions.

Obviously, your flawed, insane and deceptive conclusions means when his ministers do good, he takes the credit eve because everything is based on his approval, but when they do bad, he's not responsible and he approves nothing.

Unfortunately for you, you can not run away from your lies, deceptions and idiocies...

I hardly pay you any attention because you are like a cartoon character and a mindless pest to me, but I do enjoy exposing you liars and deceptive clowns every now and then...

The concept of leadership and accountability is foreign to you, your master and your kind hence the daily drama and absurdities we see everyday...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Rad1cal: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2013
agbameta:

I see why it took you forever to answer my question, looks like you are at least smarter than the other dullards and dummies quoting me in this thread because you saw the trap I set with that question and made sure to answer appropriately to cover your tracks, but the other goofy dullards didn't see anything.

According to you, the president is not responsible for his ministers and their actions, but in this thread, he's directly responsible and he approves their actions.

Obviously, your flawed, insane and deceptive conclusions means when his ministers do good, he takes the credit eve because everything is based on his approval, but when they do bad, he's not responsible and he approves nothing.

Unfortunately for you, you can not run away from your lies, deceptions and idiocies...

I hardly pay you any attention because you are like a cartoon character and a mindless pest to me, but I do enjoy exposing you liars and deceptive clowns every now and then...

Shut up phool.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by agbameta: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2013

This is why we must move away from mediocrity, corruption and incompetency come 2015.

It's more than obvious that the crooked minister gave the shady and ugly renovation to some back alley Nna Bros Nigerian Limited when in fact it should have been done by reputable air travel contractors, interior and exterior decorators. The inside is is ugly and tasteless, nor coordination or though, ugly furnitures and still dangerous dangling wires, badly tiled floor, overcrowded public are with obviously inconvenienced and traumatized folks standing around, split aircon means this ugly monstrosity is void of central cooling system and the list goes on and on....

Calling this dirty absurdity with overgrown bush all over transformation is not only an insult to the people of Nigerian, it's shows that from the Aso Rock dullard all the way down to his foot soldiers and corrupt officials like oduah are not only crooked and corrupt, they are tacky, the lack sophistication and exposure especially when it comes to anything modern or global 2013.

smh....

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by tpia5: 2:00am On Dec 27, 2013
nigeria needs a landscaping culture.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by biafranqueen: 2:20am On Dec 27, 2013
so stella na get credit for this one abeg undecided
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by nathandrake(m): 2:26am On Dec 27, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Splendid! The president is doing all of these in spite of the following:

1. Having to spend N1 trillion on security because of Boko Haram. This is N500 billion more than what Yar Adua and OBJ spent on security.

2. Having to spend N900 billion on fuel subsidy alone.

3. The political distraction and sabotage by men of yesteryears (Buhari, Tinubu, OBJ et al). The political distraction orchestrated by evil forces led by OBJ forced a forced substitution of ministers on the president.

Now imagine what this country would have achieved if we had followed the Ghana example and supported our president post election? If there was no Boko Haram and we had removed fuel subsidy like was done in Ghana, a massive over N1.4 trillion would have been freed for the govt to use in executing infrastructural development across the country. Unfortunately, Nigeria is not Ghana.

1.4trillion that wll be stolen!! Abeg shut the crap n go reality check up. Bleep APC, Bleep PDP, Bleep GEJ, Bleep OBJ!!! I want a better Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by biafranqueen: 2:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Stop fixating on Buhari when you know that the LASG is building an brand new international airport.

I will be back tomorrow morning to embarrass you. It is time for sleep.
So which office/minister is building a new airport Fashola is not using his funds from the Governor office to build the airport. Madame Stella should get some of this your praise but I know bigoted thought could not see that deep.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by biafranqueen: 2:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Obiagelli:
My Dear he is right I will not say that I did not like some of Buhari ideas as far s environmental and discipline, but my family lost their factory because we could not import flour it devastated the factory. The warf was closed and imported food was not allowed. His laws really devastated Igbos because we and were doing that time the importers. If your guy was in office now Nairaland would be closed down because these forums would be outlawed for the tribalism and indiscipline and actually the Vice President was the action man that made anything happen during that regime.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 27, 2013
agbameta:

This is why we must move away from mediocrity, corruption and incompetency come 2015.

It's more than obvious that the crooked minister gave the shady and ugly renovation to some back alley Nna Bros Nigerian Limited when in fact it should have been done by reputable air travel contractors, interior and exterior decorators. The inside is is ugly and tasteless, nor coordination or though, ugly furnitures and still dangerous dangling wires, badly tiled floor, overcrowded public are with obviously inconvenienced and traumatized folks standing around, split aircon means this ugly monstrosity is void of central cooling system and the list goes on and on....

Calling this dirty absurdity with overgrown bush all over transformation is not only an insult to the people of Nigerian, it's shows that from the Aso Rock dullard all the way down to his foot soldiers and corrupt officials like oduah are not only crooked and corrupt, they are tacky, the lack sophistication and exposure especially when it comes to anything modern or global 2013.

smh....

Get a life you spiteful dullard.... Airports are not required to ''nice up'' the entire area surrounding them. Here's Gatwick airport... I don't see any great landscaping going on.... we can equally call it ''this dirty absurdity with overgrown bush all over''........Dullard.

Gatwick airport UK

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/2981319

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by naijaking1: 3:03am On Dec 27, 2013
So beautiful, that even FFK (T8ksy) would agree. No wander he has been jealous of princess Oduah and her achievements

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by biafranqueen: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2013
naijaking1: So beautiful, that even FFK (T8ksy) would agree. No wander he has been jealous of princess Oduah and her achievements
I am telling you loving that baggage area this is a much needed improvement.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:02am On Dec 27, 2013
rolchi:

Ok...let's see your link? But get that book and read. You will gain a better understanding of the man Buhari and General Ibrahim Bademasi Babangida.

But I still stand to be corrected..."essential commodities" were scarce. We queued for simple groceries in Nigeria. Oh, I also remember when the currency was changed. The color of one naira then now became the color of today's ten naira.

Obiagelli, we went through hell then. Seriously!!!
But you didnt go through hell when the likes of Umar Dikko were ravaging the country's treasury?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:04am On Dec 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Get a life you spiteful dullard.... Airports are not required to ''nice up'' the entire area surrounding them. Here's Gatwick airport... I don't see any great landscaping going on.... we can equally call it ''this dirty absurdity with overgrown bush all over''........Dullard.

Gatwick airport UK

Why are you always disingenuous? Is that how the outside of an airport should be? Then you chose to show us the hanger area of Gatwick... Actually, that plane looks burnt and is probably in that area waiting to be turned to scrap and spare airplane parts.

SMH. Dude, you can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by CyberG: 4:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Still the same USELESS and SLOW CAROUSEL! The place still looks as crappy as ever, your lies don't change a damn thing! For me, as soon as I enter MMA, Lagos, I just switch my mind to the joy of meeting my folks and enjoying my stay in Nigeria as best as I could - the good and the bad. There's absolutely NOTHING in these so called pseudo-transformation as I have been in airports you have never stepped - even in your dreams - and I know the difference!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by agbameta: 4:36am On Dec 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Gatwick airport UK

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3305361

^^^^^^^^ That's the isolated west end area of the Airport where they conduct rescue, fire drills and training and it's far away from the main terminals for safety reasons.. That's from the same website..

What you have in your picture is a dummy plane strictly for training..

Ode comparing his absurdity in Lagos with Gatwik. Is your leaking roof and hot oven bootlegged airport in the same league with Gatwick to start with?

I pardon you because you are village dweller and you lack international exposure and sophistication.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Tintinix: 5:25am On Dec 27, 2013
PapaBrowne: If you've never used this airport, you will not understand these pictures so you would not appreciate them.

If you've flown thru MMA and you know what the baggage points have looked like in the past, you would know why these pictures are a marvel.

This is excellent. Nigeria is on the path of progress!!

This right here is one of my post for this thread!
Eye witness account and testimony of before and after experiences.... Please keep them coming especially from those returning for the Christmas!
Were you pleasantly surprised or.....?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / Inside Kola Aluko’s Seized Galactica Star Superyacht That Just Sold For ₦15B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.