Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World (2134 Views)

Why Ban My Handle? / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum / Please Ban Me Before Nairalanders Kill Me With Their Ninglish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Seun I don't like d way your moderators are treating me... embarassed
many upcoming site would want a member like me that if someone see u laffing you would say its Nairaland and d person would be interested to laff and to join Nairaland.....

Av been trying to make Nairaland more fun but mods wouldn't allow me....

Seun say it if you want me to quit your site I would quit
embarassed

Before it was jay bee I posted artificial prick DAT guys do wear in sexuality and I was banned for indecent images....
but another person posted artificial penìs and also see

www.nairaland.com/1536630/sextoys-sale-disxcreet-
affordable

I lay complaints here

www.nairaland.com/1562401/nairaland-moderator-been-hacked

you looked and ignore because u no longer care for Nairalanders....embarassed

Seun because jay bee knows that I didn't post indecent images... I threatened to report to you... he later increased my ban and changed it to trolling

because he knew you would never argue I didn't troll..

He knew everyone would support him if I was banned for trolling
Seun I hereby saying that if u don't want me anymore tell me..

na today I was banned for six months all because I posted I saw BlackBerry in my dreams in phones I was banned for posting fake news he did he know I didn't dream...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Prymestrr(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
[size=20pt]Bruhahahahahahaha!
Chai!... Olodoness na curse o.
Bia, Mr olodo where at thou braingrin [/size]
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Alikaxon(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its not bad if u post "penis picture" in sexuality section. That is y it is sexuality. This mods shud understand that we re Nigerians and we must not pretend to be who we re not. As Nigerians, we enjoying making fun out of everything we do. And he's contributing to the fun. A ban isn't even supposed to be more than 2days or 1day.
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
[size=24pt]My bans are getting too much[/size] grin

Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Alikaxon: Its not bad if u post "penis picture" in sexuality section. That is y it is sexuality. This mods shud understand that we re Nigerians and we must not pretend to be who we re not. As Nigerians, we enjoying making fun out of everything we do. And he's contributing to the fun. A ban isn't even supposed to be more than 2days or 1day.

its not penìs I post is artificial but this dude posted and walked away injustice jay bee stayed quite embarassed

www.nairaland.com/1536630/sextoys-sale-disxcreet-
affordable

D's injustice I posted artificial got banned but another person went free embarassed
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Deiok(m): 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Seun please attend to this man.
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by olorunthobby(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
na today I was banned for six months all because I posted I saw BlackBerry in my dreams in phones I was banned for posting fake news he did he know I didn't dream... #FunnySillyMan cheesy cheesy
oga seun abeg..on behalf of all nairalanders we are begging the release and total mercy of the olodo man..biko embarassed
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2013
olorunthobby: na today I was banned for six months all because I posted I saw BlackBerry in my dreams in phones I was banned for posting fake news he did he know I didn't dream... #FunnySillyMan cheesy cheesy
oga seun abeg..on behalf of all nairalanders we are begging the release and total mercy of the olodo man..biko embarassed

Seun this is bad in short close my account....
Is it bad to make people laff again.... embarassed that I should be banned in phones for six months..

#Team_____#
#Am proud to be an olodo_____#
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
bikono remuv my ban for fines six months its too far

#Team_____#
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MaziOmenuko: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Banned for unrepentant trolling gringrin

New rules are being set up just for you cheesy
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Banned for unrepentant trolling gringrin

New rules are being set up just for you cheesy

common shut up as big as you are angry

#Team_____#
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by seunosewa1: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2013
I shall ban you really if you continue this attitude
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
seun. osewa.:

fake Seun who you wan decieve... If u continue faking Seun personality u would be banned for impersonation undecided

#Team_____#
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2013
seun. osewa.:

just see your profile its even today 27th u registered... no follower no profile photo who u wan decieve grin

See Ure profile self grin

#Team_____#

Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2013
seun. osewa.:

tok again make I see grin

#Team_____#
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by MrOlodo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
alert ooo fake Seun don't enter grin

#Team_____#
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by marcjoe(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Chai .....pesin dey try make nairaland popular d more.....una dey ban am......them don ban me sef for phone section till happy new year day.....so i nor go fit wish my pals for nairaland a HAPPY NEW YEAR....so bad....PUSKIN ABEG SMALL SMALL OOH....

SEUN LOOK INTO DIS FAST PLS, EVEN IF I SHOULD ADVERTISE IN D PHONE SECTION ATLEAST AM NOT A NEW PERSON ON NAIRALAND, Y CANT PUSKIN SEND ME A WARNING EMAIL AND I WOULD STOP MY ADVERT....I VE OPENED MANY IMPORTANT THREAD HERE...AND DROP POSTS THAT ARE VERY USEFUL HERE ON NAIRALAND ALSO....I THINK SOME MODS REALLY DISLIKE ME HERE ......MAYBE THEY THINK I AM COMPETING WITH DEM FOR ADMIN POSITION...DIS IS ONLY HAPPENING ON NIGERIAN FORUMS....THERE ARE TOP FORUMS AROUND THE WORLD THAT I BRLONG TO ALSO....IF ANYONE SHOULD ADVERTISE EVEN IF ITS IN D RULES AND REGULATIONS, THEY SEND D USER A WARNING MESSAGE....BUT HERE IN NAIJA ADMIN LIKE PUSKIN ENJOY BANNING....

SEUN U REALLY NEED TO LOOK INTO THIS.... angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
shocked
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by skyscraperTM(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Seun, what your mods are doing is unfair, please you guys should unban Mr.olodo for laffing's sake. By the way, I think that guy impersonating seun should be banned for life.
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by oyeludef(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Seun, what these mods are doing is unfair, please you guys should unban Mr.olodo for laffing's sale. By the way, I think that guy impersonating seun should be banned for life.
seconded. im one of mr olodo fan
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2013
oyelude f: seconded. im one of mr olodo fan

are you an olodo that you should follow him... undecided

1 Like

Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Africandope(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2013
p.guyokec:

but I clicked your profile now you are following Mr olodo also grin
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by skyscraperTM(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Africandope:

but I clicked your profile now you are following Mr olodo also grin
he is an hypocrite
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by oyeludef(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2013
p.guyokec:

arent you an olodo for followin him as well? tongue
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Deiok(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
gringringrin
mr olodo don olodolize all of unah.
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by oyeludef(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Deiok: gringringrin
mr olodo don olodolize all of unah.
welcome on board grin
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Pls my darling seun am advocatin on behalf of Mr Olodo talk to ur MOD s to unban him o tho we know quite alrite dat he is an olodo but been an olodo is not a sin or crime. Thank u lol
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by nnasino(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Lwtmb, Kai pls unban this guy nw. He's too funny. Men. I have to follow him ASAP. grin grin grin.
No 1 fan
#teamunbanmrolodo
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Africandope(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
nnasino: Lwtmb, Kai pls unban this guy nw. He's too funny. Men. I have to follow him ASAP. grin grin grin.
No 1 fan
#teamunbanmrolodo

if you can't defeat dem join dem I better start following Mr olodo grin
#team olodos#
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by adeoladrg(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
I had to do a local search on 'olodo' just to find out what's new from Mr Olodo.
Mr Olodo wee leave NL now and later pple'll be saying stuffs like 'In the days of Mr olodo, NL used to be interesting. Just like dey say about bout lefulefu. Seun and his mods need to be more lenient, reduce the rules. Haba we dey covenant?

#TeamMrOlodo
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by skyscraperTM(m): 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nairaland is boring without Mr.olodo.
Re: Seun Please Ban My Account.... Till The End Of The World by Balyz: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Seun please free Mr olodo

#Team free Mr olodo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Word For Sexskillz And Seun / UBTH Nurses Abducted By Kidnappers / Paying Online Surveys Lets Make Pounds And Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.