Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? (2060 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? / Did Gov. Chibuike Amaechi Of Rivers State Betray Gen Muhammadu Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by ochejoseph(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
I saw this post a a story and I wondered if it ever took place can any one confirm this ?

On assumption of office, the arrogance
manifested . At the Holy Ghost Congress of the
Redeemed Christian Chruch of God at Aluu, he
was invited by the General overseer , Pastor
Enoch Adeboye to come and bring a word of
greeting to the Christian faithfuls . As soon as
he climbed the podium, he said " GO, I hope all
these land you people acquired has papers.
Because, I've instructed the commissioner of
lands to reclaim all lands without
documentation . That's the kind of drama he
likes . A question he would have asked in
private.

Link of the thread !!
www.nairaland.com/1569588/more-govs-set-dump-amaechi
Re: Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by OmoTier1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
ochejoseph: I saw this post a a story and I wondered if it ever took place can any one confirm this ?

On assumption of office, the arrogance
manifested . At the Holy Ghost Congress of the
Redeemed Christian Chruch of God at Aluu, he
was invited by the General overseer , Pastor
Enoch Adeboye to come and bring a word of
greeting to the Christian faithfuls . As soon as
he climbed the podium, he said " GO, I hope all
these land you people acquired has papers.
Because, I've instructed the commissioner of
lands to reclaim all lands without
documentation . That's the kind of drama he
likes . A question he would have asked in
private.

Link of the thread !!
www.nairaland.com/1569588/more-govs-set-dump-amaechi
If I may ask, where you there when He made that comment? Do you know if they were made in light jokes? Some of you rabid lousy wowsers only delight in propagating rumours and falsehood.

Now go get a life, even in this Christmas

6 Likes

Re: Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by ochejoseph(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
If I may ask, where you there when He made that comment? Do you know if they were made in light jokes? Some of you rabid lousy wowsers only delight in propagating rumours and falsehood.

Now go get a life, even in this Christmas
I am simply asking a question, stop vibrating nonsense I guess u did not read the post at all read the link where I picked it from and get educated .
If you can't read u might as well ask others to Help u

6 Likes

Re: Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by donphilopus: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
I'll get to you later!
Re: Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by prophylaxis: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2013
Yeah he said it I was der
Re: Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by free2ryhme: 6:12am On Dec 27, 2013
radio katanga
Re: Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by kel4soft: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2013
So it has come to creating lies articles about Amaechi to score cheap scores. Go on!

He hates Jona, that's final, if Rotimi is irrelevant. Why not ignore him and move on.

This Jonathan govt amazes me, the Governor actually accused the FG of not helping the state in approving the start of water project. Instead of whoever is responsible to swing into action. They have resulted into attacking the messenger instead of looking at the message. Am not surprised, in 2015. I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Did Gov Amaechi Actually Say This To Pastor Adeboye ? by ochejoseph(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
kel4soft: So it has come to creating lies articles about Amaechi to score cheap scores. Go on!

He hates Jona, that's final, if Rotimi is irrelevant. Why not ignore him and move on.

This Jonathan govt amazes me, the Governor actually accused the FG of not helping the state in approving the start of water project. Instead of whoever is responsible to swing into action. They have resulted into attacking the messenger instead of looking at the message. Am not surprised, in 2015. I am waiting.

Stop politicizing everything did your Oga make this statement or not ?

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani Kayode Facebook Fan Open History For Him (MUST READ) / Buhari Is Buhari; APC Is APC! / In One Word Goodluckjonathan Lost The Election Because He Did Not Carry SW Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.