Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:29 PM

An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches (805 Views)

Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches by olawumia(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2013
My heart bleeds for the country the more, after reading the story of a Pregnant woman that lost her 7 months old pregnancy to her Employer Kicks and Punches .Nigerians are being maltreated in their own country, the level of hardship in the country had made many to live and work as slaves. The Lebanese and Indians especially most have taken solemn vow to enslave Nigerians.
The trending issue about a shift Lebanese Manager of a Packaging Company situated in Ladipa Oluwole, Ikeja Industrial Estate beating up a cleaner who was 7 months pregnant for failing to clean a factory floor. According to the story on internet, the shift Manager took the woman to office slapped and kicked her stomach repeatedly. She eventually lost her 7 months pregnancy for a 12,000 Naira job, the Manager is still working freely in Nigeria.
I blame our ineffective, unprotected and antiquated Labour law. From section one ( Manner of payment) to Section 92 (Short Title) are so toom and destitute to be Labour law. Sections 54 to 58 are not adequate to protect women.Back to the matter, dis woman must be helped, the killer must be brought to book.
Re: An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches by tobillionaire(m): 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
I don't think those Lebanese lay hands on ppl anyaw like DAT d only thing they do is shout... or maybe he's on drugs
Re: An Employer Aborted 7 Months Pregnancy Of His Employee With Kicks And Punches by Kanwulia: 12:22am On Dec 27, 2013
Soooooooooooooo, where was the CHRISTIAN God or MUSLIAM ALLAH that allowed this to happen?

Sleeping on duty as usual eh?

I am shocked! VIOLENT PEOPLE WORSHIP VIOLENT GODS!!!
In his own image and likeness for sure!

May the dead keep burying their deads! kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unique Baby Name Ideas For Baby Boys Born In Summer / Who Would You Take A Bullet For In Your Family, Dad Or Mum, Who Else? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.