Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (17035 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by midich: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2014
lots, have lived in
Lagos
Imo
Ogun
Anambra
Rivers, port harcourt.

Then have gone on adventure to
Ibadan
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Calabar
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo
I hope to complete my mission of visiting the whole 36 states soon. grin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ShenTeh(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Nadia_SA1: Lagos
Imo
Borno
Calabar
Hausa
Ijaw
Sometmes we rebeal our true identities unwittingly when we allude unworthy glories to our unworthy selps. We must stoff zhe lies! Zhis is sheer identity crisis.

@OP,
I live in Lagos
I have been to
2. Ogun 3. Osun 4. Oyo 5. Ekiti 6. Ondo 7. Edo 8. Kogi 9. Nassarawa 10. FCT 11. Kwara 12. Niger 13. Kaduna 14. Kano 15. Katsina These states exclude drive-through states or less than 24hrs stay. So you see, I hab so many more states to cober.

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by kaysy(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2014
I've been to Enugu... For a movie shoot
I've been to Ogun... for a movie shoot
I've passed Anambra... during travel
i was born in Abia... place of birth
And am based in Lagos.... 89% of my life....
While am from Imo State.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
23, including, potiskum, yobe State. Bornu, zamfara, plateau, nasarawa and abuja. Great places to be I must tell. Wonder experience kiss
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
I dy shame , I will not say my own
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Rotty1234: 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
Below are the states i have visited within 4 years. No just visited i also slept over on each state. 20?% by Air 80% by road

Lagos State ABUJA FCT Benue state.
Ogun state Kaduna state
Ondo state Kano state
Kwara state Taraba state
Oyo state Niger state
Osun state Yobe state
Kastina state
Platue state
Kogi state
Nasarawa state
Yola state
Edo State
Delta state
Cross river state
River state
Akwa Ibom state

Imo state
Enugu state
Abia state
Anambra state
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ExpressBooking(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2014
braxjay: rivers phc (fam zone)
edo
abj (home zone)
benue
zaria
delta
bayelsa
jos
kaduna
kogi
nasarawa
uyo
ibadan
abia
enugu
owerri
gidi ( fam zone 2)
cali
emmmm some remain sha just cant remember them. wanted to explore the north but had a change of heart due to......... make i no talk am but u all know anyhows.

Zaria is in Kaduna state
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by emmddy: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2014
i have been to 34 states
at least i spend two days in each state
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ExpressBooking(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
Rotty1234:
Below are the states i have visited within 4 years. No just visited i also slept over on each state. 20?% by Air 80% by road

Lagos State ABUJA FCT Benue state.
Ogun state Kaduna state
Ondo state Kano state
Kwara state Taraba state
Oyo state Niger state
Osun state Yobe state
Kastina state
Platue state
Kogi state
Nasarawa state
Yola state
Edo State
Delta state
Cross river state
River state
Akwa Ibom state

Imo state
Enugu state
Abia state
Anambra state

Remainder 9 states to get your award
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ExpressBooking(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
emmddy: i have been to 34 states
at least i spend two days in each state
2 states to go before you receive honorary award from the ministry of tourism and culture

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by rodeo0070(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2014
slimmy05: 23, including, potiskum, yobe State. Bornu, zamfara, plateau, nasarawa and abuja. Great places to be I must tell. Wonder experience kiss

That's true. They are wonderful places. But BH don ruin everything. Potiskum don turn war zone. Most of the churches and banks along FCE dem don burn 'em...
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by trish(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Bayelsa, Port Harcourt, Delta, Enugu, Kaduna, Edo, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Lagos, Ibadan, Illorin, Abuja, Niger, Uyo,
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Beey(f): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
I'll tour the states once I marry my Nigerian man if I get one from Naija
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by chelseabmw(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2014
Blackgold09: she be babe, so na runs she dey go 4

Na u be runs babe.............see ur breast for profile pics embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by rodeo0070(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
chelseabmw:

Na u be runs babe.............see ur breast for profile pics embarassed embarassed

*runs to check her profile pics*
Hmmm! Seeing is believing...
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by jsben(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
osun
oyo
ogun
lagos
ondo
ekiti
kwara
kogi
niger
benue
edo
delta
anambra
abia
imo
enugu
akwa ibom
cross river
ebonyi
FCT

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ExpressBooking(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2014
midich: lots, have lived in
Lagos
Imo
Ogun
Anambra
Rivers, port harcourt.

Then have gone on adventure to
Ibadan
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Calabar
Ebonyi
Enugu
Edo
I hope to complete my mission of visiting the whole 36 states soon. grin
Please do for the honorary award of the federal ministry of tourism and culture
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ganasy: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2014
am from Niger state
kaduna
nasarawa
abuja
Abia
osun(nysc)
lagos
edo

currently in Berlin
I no try sha but hopefully soon i will visit more places by Gods grace
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 03, 2014
Not much... Adamawa, Kaduna, Delta, Edo, Lagos, Taraba and Bauchi... 7 states!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by IAMBREEZY: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2014
chelseabmw: Na Girls don travel pass ooooooo grin
lol you self suppose to understand say na runs things. gringrin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Slizbeat(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Right now, am in lagos but have being to...

KANO
KADUNA
JIGAWA
NIGER
ABUJA
KOGI
ONDO
OGUN
OSUN
OYO
EKITI
ANAMBRA
IMO
DELTA
EDO

That's all for now but if I add passed, then all 36 states might be mentioned.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by tchigofigo(m): 11:30am On Jan 03, 2014
Victoriousvic: Let's see..

- Cross River State (I live there.)

- Akwa-Ibom State

- Rivers state

- Plateau state

- Benue state (On my way to plateau grin)

- Nasarawa (Is that how it's spelt? ) state (On my way to plateau)

- Abia state (Dirty place lipsrsealed)

- Lagos state
hey! abia state dirty place? u must b deluded.,u prbbly went to aba..dts d place u can call dirty(nt evn evrywre in aba).,it's jst like sayin Lag is dirty because of A.J n mushin amongst others..
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ejifranks(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2014
Lagos
kwara
benue
kogi
enugu
abia
rivers
bayelsa
Imo( nwa afor)
Anambra
Plateau( my hood)
Nassarawa
Kano
Kaduna
Taraba
Ebonyi
Ogun
Osun
Ondo
Oyo
Ekiti
Sokoto
Niger
FCT abuja
Jigawa
Cross River
Edo
Delta

Borno Yobe Adamawa( Forget it!!!!) grin grin

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2014
I live in Abuja but I've been to;
*Osun
*Oyo
*Lagos
*Ogun
*Plateau
*Benue
*Edo
*Kwara
*Ekiti......That's all.....
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by lertee(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
IAMBREEZY: lol you self suppose to understand say na runs things. gringrin
It doesn't have to be runs all the time you know?
Girls work and the nature of their job requires them to travel. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
rodeo0070:

That's true. They are wonderful places. But BH don ruin everything. Potiskum don turn war zone. Most of the churches and banks along FCE dem don burn 'em...
I.worked with FCE (technical) potiskum, so when they started the knockouts iI had to elope Am still tempted to visit. Used my Hausa friends cry
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by haibe(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2014
martha: Not much... Adamawa, Kaduna, Delta, Edo, Lagos, Taraba and Bauchi... 7 states!

All the way from Madagascar?

*clears throat*
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by beentarh(f): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2014
I live in Abuja, but. D kind of work I do av given me d opportunity to know more than 20 states in nigeria. I av been to the following states:
Kwara
Kogi
Niger
Nasarawa
Benue
Lagos
Oyo
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Edo
Delta
Bayelsa
Rivers
Anambra
Imo
Sokoto
Kebbi and
Bauchi.
Still willing to know other parts of this country.

1 Like

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by omodapson(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2014
Lagos
Ogun
Oyo
Osun
Ekiti
Edo
Kwara
Ondo
Niger
FCT
Kaduna
Kano
Plateau
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa
Nassarawa
Benue
Rivers

Looking forward to visiting the South Eastern States and the North Western States soon.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Beey(f): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2014
[quote author=rodeo0070][/quote]Are you igbo!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by haibe(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2014
Been to just four states

Lagos which I base
Ogun
Oyo
Osun...

Western world, hope nysc wouldn't break the rulegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Shocking Article About Dubai / Environmental Truck Rams Into A Supermarket In Abia State, Kills Young Man. PICS / Tanker Falls, Spills Content On Lagos-Ibadan Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.