Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44315 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 31, 2013
graychuks: I have been reading Many comments in here... but what strikes me is that 98% of the comment people drop in. Here just paints us on the good side......nobody wants to be the insane one.....how I wish your ex are all reading this... asiri Yin ma tu grin

Hahahaha

No be like that now.

One kept telling me 'till date' that I'm an heartbreaker...cold heart... bitch... no conscienece... maybe I was... well I kinda was at that tym o... na bad timing for him jor. I told him from day one...guy, I go break ur heart o... eem gree.. I no like stress ooo... im emotionally lazy jor buh I keep at it when I see d one I like...

My own love dey get definition sef...no b d Same love I giv 'femi' I go give 'tunde' o.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 31, 2013
sdqxxx: . Tru talk,it took me five years to heal embarassed

Awww

Oh well
There is this particular guy that I loved...I think I still love him sha... it was so bad that I left the country. the mere thought of breathing in d same naija breathe was crazy.

Funny thing is... I don't know how to show emotion... I still don't so people think I'm an ice-cold biutch!

I don improve sha.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Hmmmm , this heart don suffer for people hand.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by 190theclown: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2013
mizzthang:

Where she aim?

tongue
shocked shocked
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Dannylux: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2013
mizzthang:

Meanie!!! angry

I'm not mean. I just hate letting the bad guys win.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Oxone(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wow at all the breakup experiences here.

Funny thing is I'm very good friends with all my exes even though 9 out of 10 times I'm the one responsible for the breakup

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oxone: Wow at all the breakup experiences here.

Funny thing is I'm very good friends with all my exes even though 9 out of 10 times I'm the one responsible for the breakup
That means you are a player?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Oxone(m): 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sarah a: That means you are a player?

lol Far from it madam.

I'm just your average guy who abhors violence/aggression of any kind smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by enomasly: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mine was funny i had about 9 babes and a few flings n admires n i was a good guy (as in am not a heart breaker n am not a player) and am also a sharp guy (not bad guy as in if i tell u i love u n u start tellin me 2 wait after asking u out twice am out) na so after datin about 5 babes dey ganged up and started spoiling d mind of my oda babes dat was why d figure increased...it was so crazy all d ex-s wer spoilin all d newbies hahahhaha very weird ave calmed down now sha

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by enomasly: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mine was funny i had about 9 babes and a few flings n admires n i was a good guy (as in am not a heart breaker n am not a player) and am also a sharp guy (not bad guy as in if i tell u i love u n u start tellin me 2 wait after asking u out twice am out) na so after datin about 5 babes dey ganged up and started spoiling d mind of my oda babes dat was why d figure increased...it was so crazy all d ex-s wer spoilin all d newbies hahahhaha very weird ave calmed down now sha cheesy
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by lymelyte(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
@missthang,enjoy it while it last. By time you clock 35,ur eye go clear..
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
enomasly: Mine was funny i had about 9 babes and a few flings n admires n i was a good guy (as in am not a heart breaker n am not a player) and am also a sharp guy (not bad guy as in if i tell u i love u n u start tellin me 2 wait after asking u out twice am out) na so after datin about 5 babes dey ganged up and started spoiling d mind of my oda babes dat was why d figure increased...it was so crazy all d ex-s wer spoilin all d newbies hahahhaha very weird ave calmed down now sha cheesy
Am happy you said you have calm down if not I wonder what you will gain by Doing that? Lol
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by zyzxx(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
so intresting.......
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by rhymz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
hahahahah.... this is how far some women can go when they are heartbroken..... these kind women I don't want have anything to do with... lol

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by zeelo2014: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
mizzthang:

Yeah. That's what I did. I knew the kind of person he was. He can stalk like crazy online.

And... one had 400k with me. I sent myself to Dubai on a shopping spree just to spite him.. tongue

And I wrote him a note to say that was for being a cheap f,,ck! He was such a cheapskate and thought my fantastic new change of job offer should not be taken... me or that job... duh!!! a cheapie like u... oh na! I don prepare my mind sef... say the rant go start o, gave him the first salary o...

He still dey rant everywhere say I dey owe him money...

I just shrug and told him to bring a lawyer or take it like a man or I will tell everyone he liked to get piss in his mouth and I had a pix to prove it...(which was a lie buh it worked)

He disappeared after that.

**teamI-No-fIT-sHOUT
I will avoid ur type.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by karferguso(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ohhh
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 12:25am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!year. I thank God oh, if not for him where I for dey?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2014
^^^
Are you married? If not? I fit propose?

Don't worry we won't come back and share the above kind of storiea.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Inosenduatall: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
somkwams: Mine na funi tori ooo. Brokeup wt her d 1st tyme and she fell sick, so sick d senior sis pleaded i cum c her wen i saw her she held me cried n ma arms sayin she cudnt leave me n i shud tell her we are bak 2geda well my hrt no b stone na as i fear say if i no gree baby fit mod for me there. I told her wot she wantd 2 hia n WOW it resulted 2 one of d best sex i eva had, d passion she brot on was just 2 much. Months later i tried breaking up again n dis tyme twas her shrink who invited me ooo. Psyk all my head comot n we made up agn! M still tinking of a way 2 end dis 4 real sum1 gimme a hand

Hahahaha

You, my friend, are screwed. There is no way this can end well. Except she gets tired of you.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
She didnt call on my birthday. She didnt send me xmas n new year message. Wonder why she is being disgruntled when she did the break up.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Homguy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
addictiv: She didnt call on my birthday. She didnt send me xmas n new year message. Wonder why she is being disgruntled when she did the break up.
move on already bro.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Inosenduatall:

Hahahaha

You, my friend, are screwed. There is no way this can end well. Except she gets tired of you.

@topic: e get as e b o...

@Inosend: HNY, bro! Waiting for the continuation of the 'hopeless romantic' story!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by addictiv(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Homguy: move on already bro.
Already on the move bro. Infact as soon as we broke up I told her not to call me anymore which she stubbornly refused till I stopped picking her calls. Maybe she was calling to find out if I commited suicide.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by cooldipo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
This appeal goes to Seun Osewa and the host of other well meaning people on this site...pls and pls, this thread must no die o o....I feed on it daily and the I cannot describe how e dey do me now that I have reached the end.....biko , ejowo , even if na fiction, I go manage am
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by JustGuy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
cooldipo: This appeal goes to Seun Osewa and the host of other well meaning people on this site...pls and pls, this thread must no die o o....I feed on it daily and the I cannot describe how e dey do me now that I have reached the end .....biko , ejowo , even if na fiction, I go manage am

Your point please?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
cooldipo: This appeal goes to Seun Osewa and the host of other well meaning people on this site...pls and pls, this thread must no die o o....I feed on it daily and the I cannot describe how e dey do me now that I have reached the end.....biko , ejowo , even if na fiction, I go manage am
Whats that? Abeg come back make you come share how they take pieces that your heart. Lol
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Homguy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
addictiv:
Already on the move bro. Infact as soon as we broke up I told her not to call me anymore which she stubbornly refused till I stopped picking her calls. Maybe she was calling to find out if I commited suicide.
lmao!
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
addictiv:
haha ha-ha
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by yomilike(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
ghettodreamz:

Eeya, sorry bro.

Feel for ya.

The Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more in Jesus name, amen. Year 2014 will mark a great turn-around in your finances, and everything you lay your hands on doing shall prosper in Jesus name, amen.

That Hannah, Esther and woman that would be a bone of your ribs and stay with you forever, God almighty will lead her into your life in Jesus name, amen.

All these we asked for in Jesus name, amen.

Thanks my broda, am working hard . i knw his mercy will shine on me this year and i will get reclaim all d devil has taken . i love that woman guy

It is well with you. See you @ da top someday.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by mayor10(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
She dated my best friends and told people negative things bout me of which they all believed
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
mayor10: She dated my best friends and told people negative things bout me of which they all believed
too bad. On a second thought did I hear you say FRIENDS? Ha ha shey she be cheerful giver ni?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by cynthiaeve: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2014
;DMine was so funny..my ex came to my house with his new babe to return my pics and demand for his....i threw his from upstairs nd he had to pic dem from the floor....but we re cool now

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Eritrean Women / Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.