Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? (44285 Views)

How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Nothing! It was a clean break (yeah, I have just one 'ex'). It wasn't working out for both of us.....so it was mutual.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
speedyboi: Nothing! It was a clean break (yeah, I have just one 'ex'). It wasn't working out for both of us.....so it was mutual.

Seems you are still quite young. Don't worry the coming years will most likely bring along experiences you shall live to tell us.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 28, 2013
acidtalk:

Seems you are still quite young. Don't worry the coming years will most likely bring along experiences you shall live to tell us.

Yes I'm young....not too young to be married though.
And I doubt my coming years will bring any surprises cos I never define my relationships with ladies. Whenever I do, it means we are headed somewhere, so I can't be breaking up and making up like a Rheostat undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by laykhorn(m): 1:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Acidtalk my friend! Its been a while. how have you been?

Forget the past! We have had cyber-quarell but its all gone.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Chanchit: 5:40am On Dec 28, 2013
I dnt blame people that do all imaginable things after breakups. You must have promised each other somethings, making d other person put all their hopes on d relationship only to see it fall. To avoid all this sht, don't give a lady ur statement of purpose, but some guys would go d xtra mile jst to get into d garden of Eden. Them never born d girl well, I dnt even toast lunatics.

@Op, High Chief Acidtalk. I dey hail o. Its been awhile since I last saw you on NL. Maybe u go reload. I remember that ur father in-law thread that made front page. Though we later find out say na big lie.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by baron2000(m): 5:51am On Dec 28, 2013
My ex had a hard time denting my image cos na the same people she dey bad mouth me to call me for far away Jigawa we i dey serve say she don dey bleep medical student. She went about telling them i was wicked and difficult.... after 4 years she just discovered?
Some people would do anything to save face.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2013
baron2000: My ex had a hard time denting my image cos na the same people she dey bad mouth me to call me for far away Jigawa we i dey serve say she don dey bleep medical student. She went about telling them i was wicked and difficult.... after 4 years she just discovered?
Some people would do anything to save face.
explain better bros
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pweetixandy: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2013
my ex Called tO tell me he teSted he teSted hiV PositiVe...told my enemieS i WaS a Prostitute nd i waS Pregnant for him.
wld Send inSultive MSgS frM an anonymuS nuMber.
he told my bestie i slePt wv her man.
hez Such a loser..back in uni..2010
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
pweetixandy: my ex Called tO tell me he teSted he teSted hiV PositiVe...told my enemieS i WaS a Prostitute nd i waS Pregnant for him.

Was any of the accusations true or he made them all up?
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by ikeno(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why is it so difficult for some ppl to move on after a break up. Man no die,man no rotten.
Life continues.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by IAMBREEZY: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
pweetixandy: my ex Called tO tell me he teSted he teSted hiV PositiVe...told my enemieS i WaS a Prostitute nd i waS Pregnant for him.
wow! that was so bad how did you felt when you heared the rumour
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by acidtalk: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
ikeno: Why is it so difficult for some ppl to move on after a break up. Man no die,man no rotten.
Life continues.

It isn't that easy.
When you look at the time and sacrifice put into such relationship. But it isn't an excuse for people to act psycho when it happens.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
razzydoo: At least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up... embarassedAt least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up...
Good for you. U are stuck.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
that ur ex funny die, why would he go to such extend all in the name of what?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pweetixandy: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
dey Were all lieS O! lOl
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Truthly, hrtbrk can break even the strongest man/woman into a kid.

Well, tank God i just finished service, and was doing a little job when he dumped me like a hot potatoe.

The pain was just much. I just carried my kaya and relocated to anoda city. Luckily, i even got a better job here. And have gotten over him a long time ago. I even joke and advice pple that experience.

Thank God i didnt do any tin stupid. If only we can see “hrtbks as blessings in disguise“.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vinebaby: 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Well, I tink u r right, but mine was different because I was the person that did wrong, got dumped and was even begging but I kept on receiving too many insults
acidtalk: I won't be surprised one bit if a report comes out from psychiatric homes and its stated that more than 1/4 of the patients in there is as a result from breakups.

People dey craze finish if you plate the issue of a breakup to them. And most times I wonder why they are upset when they didn't put in their best in most cases to see that the relationship is fruitful.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
vinebaby: Well, I tink u r right, but mine was different because I was the person that did wrong, got dumped and was even begging but I kept on receiving too many insults
hmmmm
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by kkjoy(f): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
mine wasnt just a relationship, it was marriage and after seperation, i began to see my face on naked bodies and opened pussy flying all over d internet....
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by lastmanstandn(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
We became sworn enemies. Exchanged words on phone...and that was it all. She cheated. I got mad, though tried to make up cus of love but it didn't work.

Yet to talked to each other since then. Fast forward to now...IT WAS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE FOR ME.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Slowpois0n: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
razzydoo: At least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up... embarassedAt least, all of una still break-up. She no gree to break-up...
my own sef no gree breakup. i relocated to another state, didnt called for months. yet the mofo wont stop calling that she wanna see me. she even goes to my house in the other state (i still have my apartment and stuffs there).

how do i help this one move on and forget me.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
kkjoy: mine wasnt just a relationship, it was marriage and after seperation, i began to see my face on naked bodies and opened pussy flying all over d internet....
lord Jesus! Haha.
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Slowpois0n: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
kkjoy: mine wasnt just a relationship, it was marriage and after seperation, i began to see my face on naked bodies and opened pussy flying all over d internet....
is it your face i have been seeing on sophia castello's body all this while? grin
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by forkinsonlolo(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by IAMBREEZY: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
pweetixandy: dey Were all lieS O! lOl
jeez! You re naturally unserious do you think you re fooling kids here

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pweetixandy: 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
IAMBREEZY: jeez! You re naturally unserious do you think you re fooling kids here

m dead seriOUS..d fOOl Still stalkS me on Social media..he made it all uP
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by vizkiz: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
pweetixandy:

m dead seriOUS..d fOOl Still stalkS me on Social media

he still loves yuh...its jst dt u dnt wanna accept dt fact
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Saraha1(f): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
forkinsonlolo: she deleted me on her bbm just because I said her bestie male friend is her assistant boyfriend. and ofc I never call her since then. This is a girl I was planning to marry next year o
may be she mis understood you. And the worst part you never border about it.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by pweetixandy: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
vizkiz:

he still loves yuh...its jst dt u dnt wanna accept dt fact
U mean obsessed
Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by Jerrick(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
She wrote an open letter to me on facebook, tagged lots of people! They begged patience outta me!!! angry buh I never accepted her back..... Such an arrogant biaaatch undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by dad007(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mine refuse to leave me alone after I discovered she had been cheating on me with a suger daddy in the past when I am not around.I did all I could to force her out but still she remain in my apartment.Until one cool evening after I had close from my shop,I got home, took some of my cloths and one pillow, and went back to the shop.Na so I begin sleep for shop ohhh,then she went to our Rev fr that she was pregnant for me even when she had told me few day before on phone and I thought it was a joke until when the Rev fr visited me in the shop.Two months pregnant she said,I was convince that she is pregnant because a sane person can not tell such a grave lie to a man of God, I thought.I love children,and I couldnt denied the unborn baby that love, even in such a circumstance.To cut the story short,the pregnancy brought us together once again,but I never went back to the house.My mother advice me not to sleep with her bcus it not good for earlly pregnancy and she wasnt happy about the advice,she pesisted that I should sleep with her and I resisted with a big NO.......Well,at last it was a false alam.it was one of those sad days as I remain in shop until I got another apartment.Alot happened after then,I mean a lot of threat.Even sometimes she still chase me in my dreams.

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? by kazyhm(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
she told my frnd we re still dating, very surprise
I ask hw, wen ? , she said itz d two of us dat agree to be dating each oda
Nw it only me dat decide, she hasn't give her consent!! Dat we re still dating as far as she still love me
I av to beg oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / My Sexcapades In University And How It’s Almost End My Life / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.