Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. (15114 Views)

Olamide Emerges Best Sreet-pop Artiste At The Headies 2013. Full List Here / Nigeria Entertainment Awards 2013 With Full List Of Winners. / Oscar 2013 - Full Nominees List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by jhidey08(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
The list of nominees and winners aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ as follows;
NB: the year in review is March 2012 - June 2013. So if u don't see d lyks of Skelewu and Caro, don't b surprised, dey'll b considered nxt year.

Best R&B Single
Capital Femi – Don’t Let Go
Banky W – Good Good Loving- WINNER
Burna Boy – Like To Party
Praiz – Rich And Famous
Ese Peters – Omote

Best Rap Single
Phyno – Man Of The Year- WINNER
Illbliss X Phyno – Anam Achi Kwanu
Olamide – Durosoke
Reminisce – 2mussh
Phyno – Ghost Mode

Best Street hop of the year
Olamide- Durosoke- WINNER
Terry G - Run Mad
Skibo - Solidstar
Alaye - LKT 17

Best Recording of the year
Waje – I Wish
Brymo – Good Morning
Soundsultan – Natural Something
Jay Won – This Year- WINNER

Best Collabo
Phyno X Olamide- Ghost Mode- WINNER
Naeto C X D’banj – Tony Montana
Lynxxx X Phyno X Illbliss X Ikechukwu- Eziokwu
Chidinma X Tha Suspect X Ill Bliss – Emi Ni Baller
Wizkid, Skales, Banky W – Baddest Boy
2face X Sir Victor Olaiya – Baby Jowo

Best Rap Album
Illbliss – Oga Boss
Vector – The Second Coming
Olamide – Ybnl- WINNER
Remininsce – Book Of Rap Stories

Revelation Of The Year
D’prince – Frenzy
Davido – O.B.O- WINNER
Capital Femi – The Year Of R&B

Lyricist On The Roll
Olamide – Voice Of The Street
Boogey – Sanctum
Mode 9 - Let it go- WINNER
Phyno – Man Of The Year

Producer Of The Year
Pheelz – Durosoke
D’tunes – Shoo Lee- WINNER
Del B – Limpopo
Leriq – Like To Party
Legendury Beatz – Emi Ni Baller

Best Alternative
Blackmagic – Repete- WINNER
Ajebutter22 – Omo Pastor
Sdc – Feel Alright
Jay Won – This Year

Best Pop Single
2face – Ihe Neme/ Dance Floor- WINNER
Wande Coal ft Don Jazzy – The Kick
Davido – Gobe
Tunde Ednut – Catching Cold
Iyanya – Ur Waist
D’prince – Goody Bag

Best Vocal Performance (Female)
Waje – I Wish
Niyola – Toh Bad
Seyi Shay – Itawo
Zaina – Totally Yours
Nikki Laoye – Only You- WINNER

Best Raggae Dancehall
Waje – I Wish- WINNER
Orezi – Rihanna
General Pype – Give It To Me
Baba Dee – Go Down

Next Rated
Sean Tizzle- WINNER
Burna Boy
Phyno
Seyi Shay
Dammy Krane

Best Vocal Performance (Male)
Praiz – Rich And Famous- WINNER
Ese Peters – Omote
Capital Femi – Don’t Let Go
Banky W – Yes No

Best Music Video
Clarence Peters/Jude Engees – Alingo- WINNER
Sesan/Oliver Twist
Aje /Gaga Crazy
Moe Musa / Azonto
Clarence Peters/ Yes No

Best R&B/Pop Album
Iyanya – Iyanya vs Desire
Davido – Obo- WINNER
Banky W – R&Bw
2face - Away & Beyond
Flavour -Blessed

Song Of The Year
Olamide – Durosoke
Kcee – Limpopo- WINNER
P Square – Alingo
Iyanya – Ur Waist
Sean Tizzle – Shoo Lee

Album Of Year
Flavour – Blessed
Olamide – Ybnl- WINNER
Davido – Obo
Iyanya - Iyanya vs Desire
Banky w - RnBW

Artiste Of The Year
Davido
Iyanya- WINNER
Wizkid
Olamide
Ice Prince.

IMO, Iyanya should not have won the Artiste of the year award, Olamide or Davido would have been better winners, I smell ojoro in it. I'm satisfied with the remaining anyways.

Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Spaced reserved in case it make frontpage
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Elcapo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Phyno should not av gone with any award cos for every category where he was nominated olamide too was. & i think phyno is way off olamide's standard...! Phyno is good tho. But not as good as Baddo. Maybe next year will be phynos year... That's if my guy no blow that year

MAKZYDEE wink wink wink
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by jhidey08(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Emvin(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Phyno doing it as A BIG NWA
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kindly update us faaa
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by jhidey08(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
lucrownt: Kindly update us faaa
I dey try na.
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Hackersking(m): 2:20am On Dec 27, 2013
Phyno is the Boss of the Night......
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by jhidey08(m): 2:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Hackers_king: Phyno is the Boss of the Night......
U no dey see well? Ndi ala, Ndi ala, lele, lekwa ah, Na Olamide b d bigger boss o, bagging 3 awards. No be small thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by markmatics(m): 3:03am On Dec 27, 2013
I smell ojoro. Next rated couldn't hav been sean tizzle, dey deprived burna boy of his first headies. Artiste of the year 2 me deserves to be Olamide.
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by fingard02k(m): 3:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Phyno ji ukwu ga HEADIES 2013 Award na lagos kpolu AWARDS nata as A BIG NWA .. PHYNO to rule naija music industry soon

1 Like

Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Dontripsy(m): 3:51am On Dec 27, 2013
Kudos to Phyno and Olamide. Hardwork really pays. By the way,where is burna boy and ice prince?

1 Like

Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by ajasa4link: 5:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Rubbish! These jokers should just change the lyricist on the role category and rename it Mode 9 award. mtchewwww, no wonder it's a non voting category. They always find a way for him to win that shii
As for the artiste of the year,even iyanya would agree it's definitely olamide and not him.Song of the year Limpopo? Hmmmmm...adonbilivit!
Anyways Congrats to olamide,I think he deserves close to 5 awards based on that do.p.e Ybnl album
LAST BULLET: Thunder fire people wey give Sean tizzle next rated where phyno and burnaboy dey there!
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Elcapo(m): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2013
smiley
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Lionbite(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2013
My own version....

Best R&B Single
Banky W – Good Good Loving- WINNER
Praiz – Rich And Famous
praiz should be the best R nd B single.... Lets face it, he used more vocals unlike good good loving which sounded more like Pop

Best Rap Single
Phyno – Man Of The Year- WINNER
agreed

Best Street hop of the year
Olamide- Durosoke- WINNER
undisputed

Best Recording of the year
Soundsultan – Natural Something
Jay Won – This Year- WINNER
ah..ahaa? See cheating na

Best Collabo
Phyno X Olamide- Ghost Mode- WINNER
Chidinma X Tha Suspect X Ill Bliss – Emi Ni Baller
emi ni baller is the best collabo take it or leave it.... Wetin be ghost mode, you don hear girls sing am before

Best Rap Album
Olamide – Ybnl- WINNER
undisputed

Revelation Of The Year
Davido – O.B.O- WINNER
yep

Lyricist On The Roll
Olamide – Voice Of The Street
Mode 9 - Let it go- WINNER
voice of the street better pass

Producer Of The Year
Pheelz – Durosoke
D’tunes – Shoo Lee- WINNER
Del B – Limpopo
one of those guys deserve it

Best Alternative
Blackmagic – Repete- WINNER
Ajebutter22 – Omo Pastor
wetin be repete?

Best Pop Single
2face – Ihe Neme/ Dance Floor- WINNER
yea

Best Vocal Performance (Female)Nikki Laoye – Only You- WINNER

Best Raggae Dancehall
Waje – I Wish- WINNER
orezi - rihana
i didnt know when waje started singing reggae o....I wish no even near reggae at all

Next Rated
Sean Tizzle- WINNER
fair

Best Vocal Performance (Male)
Praiz – Rich And Famous- WINNER
yea

Best Music Video
Clarence Peters/Jude Engees – Alingo- WINNER
hmm

Best R&B/Pop Album
Davido – Obo- WINNER
hmm

Song Of The Year
Kcee – Limpopo- WINNER
undisputed

Album Of Year
Olamide – Ybnl- WINNER
confirm

Artiste Of The Year
Iyanya- WINNER

GBAM!
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Elcapo(m): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Phyno....

Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Nuvally: 6:17am On Dec 27, 2013
First of all, Headies award lacks credibility!..
They robbed Burna Boy

Who is Sean tizzle (I never knew that one track could a person a SuperStar)

Iyanya Artist of the year? (Fair trade tho)

This Ghost Mode track shaa..E dey grab award since this year.

Limpopo rocked 2013 real bad..We should give it up for Kcee.

Wizkid Zero Award, Ice prince Zero, Chidinma Zero, Hmmm!...Headies no make sense o.
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Nuvally: 6:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Olamide is Overrated!!!!...He 'll soon get bored of his own Tactics...Am sure!

Headies award ko..Make he go win BET na
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Fetus(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2013
ajasa4link: Rubbish! These jokers should just change the lyricist on the role category and rename it Mode 9 award. mtchewwww, no wonder it's a non voting category. They always find a way for him to win that shii
As for the artiste of the year,even iyanya would agree it's definitely olamide and not him.Song of the year Limpopo? Hmmmmm...adonbilivit!
Anyways Congrats to olamide,I think he deserves close to 5 awards based on that do.p.e Ybnl album
LAST BULLET: Thunder fire people wey give Sean tizzle next rated where phyno and burnaboy dey there!
...bro, u shud hav seen how sean tizzle did durin d Hyundai promo 4 next rated...he waz so lively n conviced pple 2 vote 4 him...burna boi, phyno(xpecially) n sheyi shay were forming lyk dey dnt nid it...based on dat promo..it's sean tizzle all d way...wanted to vote for Burna boi before but after the promo i waz conviced dat he needed it more...
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by tshoboy(m): 8:42am On Dec 27, 2013
I heard it was a flop
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Indifferent(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2013
Fetus: ...bro, u shud hav seen how sean tizzle did durin d Hyundai promo 4 next rated...he waz so lively n conviced pple 2 vote 4 him...burna boi, phyno(xpecially) n sheyi shay were forming lyk dey dnt nid it...based on dat promo..it's sean tizzle all d way...wanted to vote for Burna boi before but after the promo i waz conviced dat he needed it more...
Ur head dey there. I watch am too, em dey beg like mad. Phyno just dey form rubbish.
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Indifferent(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2013
I'm particularly happy for Jaywon's 'this year' ride on my man.
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Elcapo(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Yea, sean tizzle acted very excited! He was lyk: "chai this hyundai is mine. Broda vote for me! Will u vote 4 me?
Abeg..ooo vote 4 me. Shey make I enter d car make u see say d car fit me" abeg..ooo0.
Yea its ur boi sean tizzle sho Lee...
Sister sholee?
Broda sholee?

Head_ies ori *touches his head* grin grin cheesy
Indifferent:
Ur head dey there. I watch am too, em dey beg like mad. Phyno just dey form rubbish.
Indifferent:
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by ajasa4link: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2013
people should not vote because someone is soliciting for votes now,u should vote because he is talented....But alas! this is Nigeria
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by jhidey08(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2013
ajasa4link: people should not vote because someone is soliciting for votes now,u should vote because he is talented....But alas! this is Nigeria
Thank God u knw we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ in Nigeria, hw aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we sure dat d winners didn't even pay some people to vote 4dem? Smh
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Indifferent(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2013
ajasa4link: people should not vote because someone is soliciting for votes now,u should vote because he is talented....But alas! this is Nigeria
Oya name any of them who is not talented. In voting u solicit for vote. Take it or leave it
Re: The Headies 2013, Full List of Nominees and Winners. by Felixadded(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2013
I'm so happy for "Olamide, Phyno, Black magic, Jayone and the likes, but I feel Burna boy should at least bag an award

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Top 30 Contestants For Akwa Ibom Talent Showcase / Meet The Highest Paid Female Por''n Star, Check The Top 5 List / Tonto Dikeh's First Live Music Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.