Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth (57063 Views)

Confessions Of An Economic Hitman: Why Nigeria May Not Develop With Gej! / Special Report: Confessions Of A (ghanaian) Gold Scammer / Nigerian Youth Should Learn Money Making From (dangote) Worlds Richest Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 27, 2013
auskenfine: I stayed there before I moved to Togo. Tell you Ghana is overrated. But they are only well organized. It ends there. [b][/b]Naija is a better place except noise and over-population issues with little facilities plus highh crime rate. In fact, Nigerians are bigger than Nigeria(If you know what I mean) That's too bad.
how is naija better again?

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 27, 2013
What! Are Ghananians this heartless
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 3:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Horayce:
how is naija better again?

Great question, Nigeria falls behind Ghana I any major development. Ghana is medium HDI while Nigeria is low.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by InvertedHammer: 4:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Let me weigh in here.
/
Every developing country is busy protecting her citizens' interests.

Nigeria is just about the only country in the world where any foreigner can come in and lord over the citizens and aborigins. Even the freaking Lebanese, Indians, Pakistanis act like demigods in Nigeria.

I like the way Ghana government is protecting her citizens from financial encroachment. I applaud her government for that.

Nigerians too much like awoof. Una wan another person suffer finish, make am comfortable then una go carry una wahala enter there dey claim right.

Why cant you fight and claim the same right in your country?

\

12 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by fuckluv(f): 4:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Great question, Nigeria falls behind Ghana I any major development. Ghana is medium HDI while Nigeria is low.
Obviously, this is sarcasm grin grin grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by AreaFada2: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2013
pri3stess: Wetin una dey do for Ghana self? They are just showing us pepper for what we did to them back in the 80s.

I don't know how old you are but note this.

1n 1971 just a year after end of Biafra, Nigerians were sent away from Nigeria. Lots of them lost the properties and life's work there due to very short notice.

But by 1973 Naija was booming due to Middle East crisis as oil prices soared.
Ghanaians began flooding to Nigeria. Many commited crimes as househelp and drivers.
So Ghanaians did it first to us.

Though two wrongs don't make anything good.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Ikengawo: 5:10am On Dec 27, 2013
People from Imo State (and i'm one of them) are completely retarded when it comes to things like this.
You can give them a job that pays N1 million a year. They will take the first year salary and run to senegal or Zimbabwe with it to start doing something completely embarrassing like hawking chinese electronics and fake shoes.

I can't convince the people of my state to stop throwing their lives in the gutter in the name of leaving Nigeria. Nigerians need to help the situation by not speaking so harshly about Nigeria to their children. We instill no pride in them as people and as patriots and we wonder why many are in italy selling their bodies.

6 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Esdb(m): 5:11am On Dec 27, 2013
Seriously Ghana?How is it different from Nigeria,last I heard slf our economy is the best in africa so why would you go to ghana!?! ;DSeriously Ghana?How is it different from Nigeria,last I heard slf our economy is the best in africa so why would you go to ghana!?!US slf no sure na ghana go sure abi?smh4 hw sm ppl think...
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Its Naija for me anyway. We have everything in our country. Naija is blessed.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 5:18am On Dec 27, 2013
[quote author=Esdb]Seriously Ghana?How is it different from Nigeria,last I heard slf our economy is the best in africa so why would you go to ghana!?! ;DSeriously Ghana?How is it different from Nigeria,last I heard slf our economy is the best in africa so why would you go to ghana!?!US slf no sure na ghana go sure abi?smh4 hw sm ppl think...[/

Ask the over two million Nigerians living, going to school and working over there. Apart from South Africa I think Ghana has the highest amount of Nigerians in any country in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Esdb(m): 5:26am On Dec 27, 2013
And the picture aint for u

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2013
Why would a Nigerian descend so low to go and do a retail business in Ghana? A country with a very low population but high rate of poverty with only Accra as city. Igbos should stop embarrassing Nigerians biko. There are so many cities in Naija. If you feel like doing business in a less competitive environment, go to the north.

While Nigeria is becoming the best investment destination In Africa, some foolish Nigerians still don't see reasons to stay back here and invest. Allowing Indians, Lebanese and Chinese to take advantage of our economy.
Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by caprini: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2013
The only attractions av seen in Ghana is only for lazy ass Nigerians...cheap girls,yahoo yahoo,cheap hotels, cheap schools,etc..and with all the so called working structures that they have,tell any Ghanaian to come with u to naija...the whole region must hear of the miraculous blessing.By the way Ghana is overrated ,an average Ghanaian is seriously suffering....forget their rants on NL....niggers are in deep shit.Some have never bought bottled water in their life.Electricity this Electricity that...whereas they hardly use the stuff..,Question......If Ghana is so good, why do majority of their women ,crave to get pregnant for Nigerians?Even for students sent to study?

Sorry to the bro. that couldn't make it there though....But a lot of Nigerian are actually the high rollers of Ghana.Go check out the spare parts guys at abusonkain.

12 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:
Ask the over two million Nigerians living, going
to school and working over there. Apart from
South Africa I think Ghana has the highest
amount of Nigerians in any country in Africa.
Stop deluding yourself. There are many Nigerians in Ghana as there are Ghanaians in Nigeria. And While Ghanaians come to Nigeria to search for jobs, Nigerians go to Ghana to start up businesses. We invest in your country the same way we invest in some other African countries.

Nigerians (Igbos) are adventurous. You see them everywhere. Even in poverty ravaged countries like Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia.

I believe the issue of Nigerians going to school in Ghana has severally been flogged.

It is true Ghana is the 2nd African country with the highest amount of Nigerians, and it is also true Nigeria has the highest number of Ghanaians than any african country.

9 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by suzyluv(f): 5:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Better come back home, bad as e bad U̶̲̥̅̊ can never spend that amount of money on only electricity in Nigeria even with your steady generator. Abi my people na lie?

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2013
boron10: Why would a Nigerian descend so low to go and do a retail business in Ghana? A country with a very low population but high rate of poverty with only Accra as city. Igbos should stop embarrassing Nigerians biko. There are so many cities in Naija. If you feel like doing business in a less competitive environment, go to the north.

While Nigeria is becoming the best investment destination In Africa, some foolish Nigerians still don't see reasons to stay back here and invest. Allowing Indians, Lebanese and Chinese to take advantage of our economy.
Nonsense

Shut up, Ghana beats Nigeria in every major development. Ghana attracts more tourists than Nigeria. So I don't get your point. The only thing y'all have over Ghana is population. Nothing else. Quantity over quality

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2013
boron10:
Stop deluding yourself. There are many Nigerians in Ghana as there are Ghanaians in Nigeria. And While Ghanaians come to Nigeria to search for jobs, Nigerians go to Ghana to start up businesses. We invest in your country the same way we invest in so other African country.

Nigerians (Igbos) are adventurous. You see them everywhere. Even in poverty ravaged countries like Ethiopia, Eritrea and Somalia.

I believe the issue of Nigerians going to school in Ghana has severally been flogged.

It is true Ghana is the 2nd African country with the highest amount of Nigerians, and it is also true Nigeria has the highest number of Ghanaians in any african country.

I disagree Ghana and Nigeria swing back and forth in terms of migration. First it mass movement of Nigerians into Ghana during the 60, then mass migration from Ghanaians into Nigeria in the 70s and 80s and now in the 2000s there is a mass migration of Nigerians into Ghana. Is always a seesaw when it comes to migration between the two. It is never balance as we speak there are way more Nigerians in Ghana than there are Ghanaians in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Shut up, Ghana beats Nigeria in every major development. Ghana attracts more tourists than Nigeria. So I don't get your point. The only thing y'all have over Ghana is population. Nothing else. Quantity over quality
Could you please list the major development aside electricity and HDI?
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by boron10(m): 6:23am On Dec 27, 2013
Jigga_man101:

I disagree Ghana and Nigeria swing back and forth in terms of migration. First it mass movement of Nigerians into Ghana during the 60, then mass migration from Ghanaians into Nigeria in the 70s and 80s and now in the 2000s there is a mass migration of Nigerians into Ghana. Is always a seesaw when it comes to migration between the two. It is never balance as we speak there are way more Nigerians in Ghana than there are Ghanaians in Nigeria.
There are more chinese and indians in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in both countries. The reason is not because Nigeria is a better country than both. So, common sense should tell you that there is bound to be high rate of migration in countries with huge population. And this does not rule out the fact that there are over a million Ghanaians in Nigeria. There is a community here in Lagos that is dominated by Ghanaians. Many of whom are not interested in going back to Ghana anytime soon.

7 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 6:28am On Dec 27, 2013
boron10:
There are more chinese and indians in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in both countries. The reason is not because Nigeria is a better country than both. So, common sense should tell you that there is bound to be high rate of migration in countries with huge population.

Who said any one is better. It is your brethren making big mouth here. Saying all trash about Ghana. When all facts show while we are not perfect we are doing well for ourselves.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by lonelydora: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: House rent of 84k (x4 occupants)= N336000 for 3-bedroom apartment shocked Na bulletproof house?

In Port Harcourt, 3-bedroom flat is between 400k-600k depending on the area u stay.

I don't think it's suppose to be like that in small Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 6:43am On Dec 27, 2013
lonelydora:

In Port Harcourt, 3-bedroom flat is between 400k-600k depending on the area u stay.

I don't think it's suppose to be like that in small Ghana.

Small Ghana? Nigerians are so funny.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2013
boron10:
There are more chinese and indians in Nigeria than there are Nigerians in both countries. The reason is not because Nigeria is a better country than both. So, common sense should tell you that there is bound to be high rate of migration in countries with huge population. And this does not rule out the fact that there are over a million Ghanaians in Nigeria. There is a community here in Lagos that is dominated by Ghanaians. Many of whom are not interested in going back to Ghana anytime soon.

Damn lie, I don't think there are even 50,000 Ghanaians in Nigeria.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by DJDOLA(m): 6:52am On Dec 27, 2013
D richest man in ghana is nigeria....if u have wisdom and now how 2 do business u will surely make it in ghana

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Navalsadiq(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Sagytarius: House rent of 84k (x4 occupants)= N336000 for 3-bedroom apartment shocked Na bulletproof house?
in abuja that three bed room flat is about 1.8million.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Ghana ke? Of all countries wetin you go find for Ghana
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 27, 2013
Ikengawo: People from Imo State (and i'm one of them) are completely retarded when it comes to things like this.
You can give them a job that pays N1 million a year. They will take the first year salary and run to senegal or Zimbabwe with it to start doing something completely embarrassing like hawking chinese electronics and fake shoes.

I can't convince the people of my state to stop throwing their lives in the gutter in the name of leaving Nigeria. Nigerians need to help the situation by not speaking so harshly about Nigeria to their children. We instill no pride in them as people and as patriots and we wonder why many are in italy selling their bodies.

Whats this one saying? If your brother ran abroad to hawk electronics doesn't mean that it is what imolites do.
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Sike(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2013
lordhugo: [size=20pt]Pictures of ghana with you in a cab. Or in front of a statue or it never happened. [/size]
U doubtin da OP?!
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by 2nedo(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2013
Wat do u expect when we even have ghana must go sack here in nigeria
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Emmey15(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Intresting facts
*Dragonflies
are one of
the fastest
insects,
flying 50 to
60 mph.
*Each year,
insects eat
1/3 of the
Earth's food
crop.
*In its entire
lifetime, the
average
worker bee
produces
1/12th
teaspoon of
honey.
*Mosquitoes
dislike
citronella
because it
irritates
their feet.
*Mosquitoes
prefer
children to
adults, and
blondes to
brunettes.
*No two
spider webs
are the
same.
*Only female
mosquitoes
bite. Females
need the
protein from
blood to
produce
their eggs.
*Only full-
grown male
crickets can
chirp.
*The animal
responsible
for the most
human
deaths
world-wide
is the
mosquito.
*The blood of
mammals is
red, the
blood of
insects is
yellow, and
the blood of
lobsters is
blue.
*The buzz
that you
hear when a
bee
approaches
is the sound
of its four
wings
moving at
strokes per
minute. Bees
fly an
average of
15 miles per
hour.
Want more intresting animal facts!!! Then click and like.....www.facebook.com/emmeysworld
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by agadez007(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2013
nigeria might not be the best country in africa but i can never go and start business in any african country most especially ghana,heard they are all noises and nothing,they always believe they are better than us in everything,eventhough they complain how our music and movies are overtaking theirs in their country
LOVE NAIJA PIECES
Re: Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth by Jiggaman101: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2013
agadez007: nigeria might not be the best country in africa but i can never go and start business in any african country most especially ghana,heard they are all noises and nothing,they always believe they are better than us in everything,eventhough they complain how our music and movies are overtaking theirs in their country
LOVE NAIJA PIECES

Heard, heard dumb comment from a stupid human being, why font you research about the country and stop listening your jealous brothers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / Photos Of MC Oluomo's Three Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.