Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father (5896 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. / Please Advice Me! My Friend Slept With My Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by mcocolok(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
HELLO NAIRALANDERS... MY BABE JUST TOLD ME SHE SLEPT WITH HER REV FATHER... I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH AND SHE SAID SHE LOVE ME BUT SOMETHING GOT OVER HER AND SHE IS READY TO LEAVE THE REV FATHER... I STILL LOVE THIS BABE AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD FORGIVE HER OR MOVE ON.. I NEVER CAUGHT THEM, SHE TOLD ME ..
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by duni04(m): 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by mcocolok(m): 11:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
WHAT IS THIS?
duni04: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 27, 2013
U can also go n sleeep with ur Rev. Mother , den go back n confess to her; I believe that 'll mek the equation balanced, why life continues for both of U!

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by StPete: 1:42am On Dec 27, 2013
Mine did the same thing though she claims it was a long time ago at the time. But funny thing, she's always around Rev Fathers

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by free2ryhme: 6:10am On Dec 27, 2013
mcocolok: HELLO NAIRALANDERS... MY BABE JUST TOLD ME SHE SLEPT WITH HER REV FATHER... I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH AND SHE SAID SHE LOVE ME BUT SOMETHING GOT OVER HER AND SHE IS READY TO LEAVE THE REV FATHER... I STILL LOVE THIS BABE AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD FORGIVE HER OR MOVE ON.. I NEVER CAUGHT THEM, SHE TOLD ME ..

is dis what u want to enter the new year with

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by 3coins(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Raymondenyi: U can also go n sleeep with ur Rev. Mother , den go back n confess to her; I believe that 'll mek the equation balanced, why life continues for both of U!
hahahaha yuu no Well...bur two wrongs dnt make a ryt
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 27, 2013
ur life z pathtetic..
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Licensed2Kill(m): 7:26am On Dec 27, 2013
So simple. . . .find a rev mother. . . .Bleep her. . .tell ur gal. . .then ask for each other's forgiveness. . . .no matter what you guys decide. . .the scores remains 1-1 . . . . .then move the heck on!
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by merzybenedict(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2013
I dont rili av much 2 say than CONGRATULATIONS..!..that's a blessing to you and ur gf...grin
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by DJDOLA(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2013
U mean ur gf slept wit rev father.....I don't believe....rev fathers are d most holy people on earth no sex till eternity

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Andyblaze: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2013
what's up with nairalanders and fake stories. It annoys me. Please we are not here for Child's play. Stop spilling fake tales here. I hate trolls!!! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by bknight: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2013
mcocolok: ...SOMETHING GOT OVER HER...

Spiritual conji
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by 3coins(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2013
DJDOLA: U mean ur gf slept wit rev father.....I don't believe....rev fathers are d most holy people on earth no sex till eternity
dude!
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by artboll(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2013
mcocolok: HELLO NAIRALANDERS... MY BABE JUST TOLD ME SHE SLEPT WITH HER REV FATHER... I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH AND SHE SAID SHE LOVE ME BUT SOMETHING GOT OVER HER AND SHE IS READY TO LEAVE THE REV FATHER... I STILL LOVE THIS BABE AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD FORGIVE HER OR MOVE ON.. I NEVER CAUGHT THEM, SHE TOLD ME ..
[color=#000099][/color]

If u think u can live with it & that she's worth it,4give her.If nt'/there's doubt....runaway
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Enegod(m): 8:22am On Dec 27, 2013
she slept with a Rev. Father(holy man), the sex too was holy.... why worry?
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Did she sleep ( once) or she has been sleeping with.
If it is repeatedly, run. If it was once then over it
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Popowaa: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze: what's up with nairalanders and fake stories. It annoys me. Please we are not here for Child's play. Stop spilling fake tales here. I hate trolls!!! angry angry
see who is talking
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by AbuMikey(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2013

Andyblaze, how many alternate accounts are You gonna create? undecided

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: see who is talking
dont mind him,classic example of pot calling kettle black.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by ichommy(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wetin Andy do you nah?
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by ichommy(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by mcocolok(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2013
I CALLED HER LAST NIGHT AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THE RELATIONSHIP SO I ASKED WHY,SHE CAME UP WITH STUPID EXCUSES OF NOT HAVING LOVE FOR ME AND EVEN A MAD MAN CAN TELL SHE HAS SO MUCH LOVE FOR ME. I TRIED TO GET THE TRUTH OF WHY SHE HAS DECIDED TO END UP THE RELATIONSHIP AND THEN SHE BROKE THE NEWS TO ME. SHE SAID SHE OFFENDED ME BY SLEEPING WITH HER REV FATHER AND SHE HAS DONE IT THREE TIMES. SHE SAID THE REV FATHER FORCES HER(BUT DID THE REV FATHER FORCE HER TO GET TO HIS HOUSE) SHE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT LOVE ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT. SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME OTHERWISE SHE WOULDN'T TELL ME,NOW SHE WANTS ME TO HELP HER LEAVE THE REV FATHER...WHAT DO I DO
ITbomb: Did she sleep ( once) or she has been sleeping with.
If it is repeatedly, run. If it was once then over it
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by mcocolok(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2013
THANKS DON I OWE YOU RECHARGE,MTN OR GLO OR AIRTEL..I WILL INBOX YOU DIRECTLY WITH #
DonCrust:

There are 2 solutions to headache,
(1) Chop the head off with an axe
(2) Take medications to improve your health
...in you case I'll recommend option 2.

Give her a reason to stay.Make her feel loved. Remind her everyday how much she's worth to you. Then you wouldn't need to worry about a Rev. Father or any competition.

As for how she's leave him, make her choose between you and him by moving far away from him or you.

Good luck!
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by oyeludef(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2013
pinshure or it didnt..... u know
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by SPLiTZ1(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2013
I am nt suprised hw do u expect a man to not knack his pako and release akamu on any woman simply because hes a revrend fada nd wants to serve God am v.sure oda rev fadas do dis and even sleep with d revrend sistas there 2
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by Benedictus90: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2013
SPL!TZ:
I am nt suprised hw do u expect a man to not knack his pako and release akamu on any woman simply because hes a revrend fada nd wants to serve God am v.sure oda rev fadas do dis and even sleep with d revrend sistas there 2
I av notin 2 say oda dan 2 tell u to b kiafl wit wot u say...
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by proxillin(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Just make sure she is not an addicted cheat before you continue with her.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by andyanders: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2013
SPL!TZ:

I believe you.They sleep with most of these young ladies and even married women.I met a girl who keep telling me that she goes to cook for the Reverend father, and I keep asking her why she must be the one. She told me that they alternate them, I asked her why cant they get a male cook for the Reverend and she couldn't answer that. I told her she must be sleeping with the man and she said no.But I do not believe that as she always has gifts she comes out with
Also, I have met a married woman also saying same thing that she went to cook for Reverend father and I asked, what for?
Na them know.
My brother your girl is open to you hence her telling you her mind and what you tell her now, is that she should stop going to the so called Church and find another church to attend. Or help her set up the Reverend father, but I know even if they expose him, he will deny and his followers will even condemn the girl and make ridicule of her.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by mcocolok(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
I BELIEVE YOU..EXPOSING THE REVEREND FATHER WONT DO ANY GOOD. I HAVE A PERFECT PLAN FOR THAT,LIKE A VIDEO TAPE WHEN HIS BOXERS IS OFF WITH HIS DICK WRANGLING. THAT SHOULD BE A GOOD EVEIDENCE AND LETS SEE HOW HE GETS OUT OF THIS..
andyanders:

I believe you.They sleep with most of these young ladies and even married women.I met a girl who keep telling me that she goes to cook for the Reverend father, and I keep asking her why she must be the one. She told me that they alternate them, I asked her why cant they get a male cook for the Reverend and she couldn't answer that. I told her she must be sleeping with the man and she said no.But I do not believe that as she always has gifts she comes out with
Also, I have met a married woman also saying same thing that she went to cook for Reverend father and I asked, what for?
Na them know.
My brother your girl is open to you hence her telling you her mind and what you tell her now, is that she should stop going to the so called Church and find another church to attend. Or help her set up the Reverend father, but I know even if they expose him, he will deny and his followers will even condemn the girl and make ridicule of her.
Re: My Girl Friend Slept With Her Reverend Father by xynerise: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mtchew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Call Tricks, Free Data Ng, Free Airtime, Free Blogging Tips / My Friends Busty Sister / What A Girl Told Me Last Night..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.