Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

[photo]meet Oyinbo Boy With Permanent Nigeria Coat Of Arm Tattoo On His Chest - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / [photo]meet Oyinbo Boy With Permanent Nigeria Coat Of Arm Tattoo On His Chest (605 Views)

To The Man That Drew Tattoo Of Nigerian Coat Of Arm On His Back / Man Tattoos The Nigeria Coat Of Arms On His Back / Cheryl Cole Gets Massive Tattoo On Her Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photo]meet Oyinbo Boy With Permanent Nigeria Coat Of Arm Tattoo On His Chest by squant455: 12:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Vladimir Maslovsky from Ukraine south-eastern part of Central Europe calls himself “Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian”. He says he loves Nigeria,and can’t wait to visit Nigeria and can also speak Yoruba and Igbo a little.

see his message to Nigeria….
“You don’t have to be born in Nigeria to be a Nigerian .Yes am a white,but i’m so fucking fully Nigerian … and i’m so proud that i met them,and they changed my life…So Thank you Lord,that is the best gift for me! So me now just waiting when i go finish my school and then i go enter Naija to make there some changes…. Yes We Can Be United! Yes We Can Be Faithful! Yes We Can Be Peaceful! Yes We Can Be Progressive! Orile ede to rewa ni nigeria Chukwu bụ onye okịke.Ọ bụ ọnye ọka ịwu. #unity and faith peace and progress! # tattoo One Love to you all my big NAIJA FAMILY! Respectfully yours ”Oyinbo FlyBoi Nigerian’”..He’s our hottie of the day.

Source: http://www.prosamgeeks.com

(1) (Reply)

Makeover For Your Occasions. / Converse Gray Chuck Taylor All Starlowtoptrainers / Man Creates Ice Cream That Changes Color When Licked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.