Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) - Fashion (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) (858285 Views)

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by KBARBIE(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2016
gd morning designers pls I wud like to knw he many yards an average not to fat man can use for buba and sokoto lace material and a woman's skirt and blouse and gown. the woman is not too fat and also on average height.thx
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Tushrayo: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good evening everybody in the house.please I need the e-book. motunrayoakinola90@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Daviddaisy: 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls share e-book
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**)
Hello everyone. Please I also need the e-book too. Please forward it to bimps67@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2016
pls someone should kindly share the e-book with me too julietnumgba@gmail.com God bless you
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by odebabe: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Pls I need d e-book too. Send to me ladysmoth@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by yetdam4ril: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
I need the e-book too,kindly send to adefolahanyetunde@yahoo.com.. thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Ayokunumi24(f): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
pls any hair stylist school in abeokuta
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by luuvlly: 3:16am On Mar 12, 2016
ayodara77:
I discovered this wonderful thread not quite long and i followed it to the present, a huge THANK YOU to Efosa and other gurus in d house, I made this cowl neck from the instruction here, I hope to make others soon.Thanks again
this is nice. just joined too. wish to sow something like dis but am confused about somethings. please ma can you or anyone pls explain to me
1) pls do I need to add some extra inches to the length of the front for the self facing and like how many inches should that be?
2)Don't I need to add sowing allowance to the upper part of the front bodice because from the calculation madam efosaval did, she didnt add sowing allowance to the upper part of the front.
3)pls can use u explain how to cut the armhole of the front.
t
Thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by diseyi(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Pls can I get d PDF files to all the teachings smiley
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Alawokit(f): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2016
Pls can I get d e book too,av been following this thread for a while,stil wnt to learn more. Alawokit@gmail.com.thank u.

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by CAROLYN19: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please i need the ebook, abiodun_caroline@yahoo.com, thanks so much
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by BHM01: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmmmmm.......if anybody no praise Sisi Valisimo sef, she deserve to praise herself. No one could fit into her shoes while she is away??.... Pls let d "seniors" here come up with something we can learn from. May God grant Valisimo safe delivery. Really missing u angry
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by shilees(f): 6:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
Anyone that has the book pls send it to me too at cu_006@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by nnwakikky: 10:33am On Mar 17, 2016
Pls I also need the E book send to obidigbonkiruka@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by acada111(f): 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
Can we all pray for Efosaval this weekend? She needs it.
She's been a huge blessing to us all, thanks.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by seunkeji5(f): 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
DO U LIVE IN EKITI STATE? ARE YOU UNEMPLOYED? WISH TO ACQUIRE MORE SKILL TO COMPLIMENT YOUR CURRENT JOB? DO U WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS? THEN REGISTER FOR A 21 DAY FREE TRAINING IN POLO, VEST SEWING AND MORE POWERED BY TALENTS CITY OUTFIT! VENUE: DVK CLOTHING STORE SIMILOLUWA IWOROKO ROAD ADO EKITI. TO REGISTER... SEND UR NAME, AGE, SEX & LOCATION THROUGH whatssap 08032572753! LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE! Registration closes on March 27 2016. #TALENTSCITYOUTFIT # EMPOWERMENT2016
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by aNuff: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
diseyi:
Pls can I get d PDF files to all the teachings smiley

You can get the PDF here: http://ashob.com/sew4fun-tutorial. But to be honest, I prefer actually going through the thread as it's more explanatory and you can see the comments, questions, answers, etc. I only use this pdf to identify the specific page for a specific outfit.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ayodara77(f): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
luuvlly:

this is nice. just joined too. wish to sow something like dis but am confused about somethings. please ma can you or anyone pls explain to me
1) pls do I need to add some extra inches to the length of the front for the self facing and like how many inches should that be?
2)Don't I need to add sowing allowance to the upper part of the front bodice because from the calculation madam efosaval did, she didnt add sowing allowance to the upper part of the front.
3)pls can use u explain how to cut the armhole of the front.
t
Thanks

hi, just saw this today, actually I can't help you cause. I can't even remember how i did it. I just know i followed the instruction carefully and made adjustments along the way, I will advise you study all the cowl neck instructions over and over again, I even copied dem into my fashion notebook and I'm sure I will be able to recreate it by studying my note next time good luck.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by folly22(f): 6:24am On Mar 24, 2016
ayodara77:

hi, just saw this today, actually I can't help you cause. I can't even remember how i did it. I just know i followed the instruction carefully and made adjustments along the way, I will advise you study all the cowl neck instructions over and over again, I even copied dem into my fashion notebook and I'm sure I will be able to recreate it by studying my note next time good luck.
thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by teekbeey: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Someone kind should please forward the e-book to tolufunmi1@yahoo.com.God bless you
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by jennygeorge: 9:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
please I need the ebook too . Jennifergeorge301@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by jennygeorge: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
please I need help,am a learner and I want to sew butterfly gown.please I need all the help I can get,am willing to learn.thanks alot.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by dorcliff: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
I love Dis thread
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by blessu1: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2016
Pls I need the ebook. Ucdegirl4u@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by 1N9a: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
anytaij:
Page 2: Pencil Skirt‎
Page 6: Cowl neck top
Page 8: 5 basic blocks
Page 10: Skirts
Page 11:Gathered Skirts
Page 13; Free dress
Page 16: Peplum top
Page 19: Six pieces skirt
Page 24: Off shoulder blouse
Page 27: Full flare dress
Page 30: Female trouser
Page 35: Mini dress lesson
Page 37: Sleeves
page 40&42: Off shoulder blouse
Page 41: Simple pencil dress
Page 43: Iro & Buba
Page 45: collars / Lapels
Page 49; Long Chiffon dress
Page 50: How to develop your fashion brand
Page 50: Jumpsuit
Page 51: Breast pad tutorial.
please please sad sad sad I want the ebook too cry cry cry my email is obajuwon@gmail.com ...thanks in anticipation
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by dorcliff: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
pls I need d ebook my email dorisomome4u2007@yahoo.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by manuelrukky(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Are you a student?
Do you want to make eXtra money? Nigeria's First student online market place is the new buzz.... Buy and sell new and used items within your campus on www.studentsthingy.com #hostel spaces #phones #laptops #clothes #etc
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by teddy2011: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kindly send me the ebook jimokogwu@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by anytaij: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Ok will do that later have been offline since. Or have you gotten it?
1N9a:
please please sad sad sad I want the ebook too cry cry cry my email is obajuwon@gmail.com ...thanks in anticipation
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by chisophia(f): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
EFOSAVAL:

No dear,we did like 5 skirts we did trouser,we did several free tops using the basic front and back bodies and different neck lines,we were on the last one when the site crashed.we had over 40+ pages which was cut down to just 4,but its all good don't worry I will still visit those topics /od willing for the sake of new folks here.wink

Back to class********************
Hummmmmm ladies I must say I am really getting inspired with all these fabrics you guys are posting here.gringrin biko keep them coming

Now let's talk about the cowl neck line
The cowl neck has one distinctive feature and that's the use of excess fabric used to form the neck line.the exccess fabric tipically sags down to for this neck line .this neck line can go with any type of sleeve,sleeveless short sleeve,qauter sleeve or lone sleeve.depending on you,you can make the front and back of the sag as cowl neck or you make only the front sag.but while measuring the fabric for the neck line,be carefull not to make it too wide as this would make it loose shape and may fall off the neck if its too bigwink
I missed a lot, really finding it difficult getting the flap and crotch area of my trouser. please I need your help

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (74) (Reply)

Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.