Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) - Fashion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) (858269 Views)

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ayanfejesu22: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls ma, I will need the ebook too. Pls forward it to rev.sojiogiriosa@gmail.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Genialbola(f): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
pls ma I need d ebook too......genialbola@Gmail.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by bluehill: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
bleble14:
If u need machine contact me

how much is the machine
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Vicky55: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls, how can I measure and cut a freeyard for blouse? Do I just fold into a triangular shape and cut the tip away? because most times, it doesn't just fit right into the waist. It's either it's too small or there's a remainder...
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Sunnyvale(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
please someone should forward the e-book to me princesunboy@yahoo. com thanks.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by chaphylar25: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
God will continue to bless u .....love this group
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by jokky4u: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
pls I nid the e-book too.....Hardeyjoke@gmail.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by lastbornop: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Gud Evening all, can sm1 send d E-book to me too@ blackolamyd@yahoo.com. Great job Madam Val n other contributor r doing here!
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by bleble14(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
dharmielol:

where is your location
Am in Lagos ma
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by atinuke1ng: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls ma i need the ebook to. Pls.send to atinuke1ng@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ewoskilala: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2016
This is really nice. Just joined this group on Nairaland
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ewoskilala: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Me too ma.
ewomaisloved2@gmail.com

quote author=atinuke1ng post=47905226]Pls ma i need the ebook to. Pls.send to atinuke1ng@yahoo.com. thanks[/quote]
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by anathemiamia(f): 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ Efosaval
Please do you still do weekend bodice lesson? And will it entail sleeve & collar? Do reply. Thanks
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Politicalidiot: 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
EFOSAVAL:
You are welcome to this sew for fun thread.My name is Valerie Boglo the CEO of www.valisimofashions.com

I own a fashion school in lagos and I have trained many people who are now successful designers in their own esterblishment.

as my little way of giving back to my society I will love to help others who have interest in the profession to either start learning or perfect their skills.

Personally,it will be a thing of joy to me if I can help one ore two people like you out there to see the beauty in the art of making garments.

In my spear time I shall be posting picture of designs that we would all sew together.remember this is all for fun winkcheesy

More details coming soon.

Hi ma. I noticed your good work here and I can't help but comment . More grace to you Ma.

I noticed you manually upload images of your work here to share with students so eager to learn from here. I reckon you have the same struggle on your Facebook group too. Well, not to be too pushy, but you can upload your picture on www.needleplus.com and embed Or share anywhere both on Nairaland, Fb, Pinterest, Twitter, whatsapp etc. You also have the added benefits of exposing your brand to an avid community of style enthusiasts and more business for you.

EDIT:

Whats new?? Since the last time I posted here, we made a recent update and You can now also create a password protected album which can be shared but only be accessed by those you give your password. Once again, We've given you the perfect solution to host your style photos online.

What do you think Ma? Give it a try. Here is a sample album - http://needleplus.com/album/uL2 this album is hidden to only those with the link compare with the full album page at - http://needleplus.com/albums
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by zuhra1112: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Well understood,Tnk U
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Anumama: 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pls ma'am I need your help on trouser, I'm confused ma'am her hip is 44 and thigh is35 and buttocks is 14 my problem now is that I folded 12 for front and 25 for back Pls is it OK? I need your help ma'am may God continue to bless u.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by rhukayat: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good evening madam Efosa thanks for the training,i will need the e book,u can please forward it to lawre_layoh@yahoo.com whatsapp 08025934582
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Peddylove(f): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good evening everyone,

Pls I would like to know how to cut princess dart.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ammy4id: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2016
Plssss anybody with the ebook can help to forward to my email pls ammylove4ak@yahoo.com. Tanks n stay blessed as u do
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by layinka16: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
I need the ebook ma, Loisolayinka2015@gmail.com
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by tosesan: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
good day house. i'my very grateful to the ceo validity as she has done a great deal I'm my career as a fashion design through one of her colleague's blog (onari RIP). may God bless u abundantly.

pl's I need help from any one in d house on how to cut the blouse of this mercy aigbe''s style.

thanks and God be with us all

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by tosesan: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
my email is temmytee101@yahoo.com
WhatsApp no- 07032238700
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Anistef: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2016
tosesan:
good day house. i'my very grateful to the ceo validity as she has done a great deal I'm my career as a fashion design through one of her colleague's blog (onari RIP). may God bless u abundantly.

pl's I need help from any one in d house on how to cut the blouse of this mercy aigbe''s style.

thanks and God be with us all

Dis style has been taught on d facebook group page of dis same group.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ammy4id: 9:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Urgently house pls how much is the current price for sewing machine now pls
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by lovelyangel(f): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Good morning house, I am new here and I just skimmed through. I really want to say a big THANK YOU to ma Val for this lectures. I pray that God will continue to bless and uplift you to greater heights in Jesus name.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by lovelyangel(f): 12:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Good night everyone. I have been inspired a lot smiley
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by mummyjess: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Greetings to u all. I am new here n need d eBook to start practising, somebody should pls help me with it, my email add is okekenancy22@gmail.com. God bless u as u do.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by yemidove: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
God bless u madam, I purposely opened this account because of this thread, please I need d e-book. someone should pls forward it to my gmail shindara21@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation... much love ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (74) (Reply)

Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.