Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,117 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135654 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by francies(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
@mimzy tanks very much for ur assistant and I don just want to insult some persons who can not differential their left from right
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ayedun101: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
please house, I apply for army ssc and during d
registration I only print one reference and one
attestation ,so I want to ask whether it is one
reference or two where goin to print
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Francies you are welcome.
Ayedun, you are to print 2 ref forms
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
francies: @mimzy tanks very much for ur assistant and I don just want to insult some persons who can not differential their left from right
*assistance* and *differentiate* undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
ayedun101: please house, I apply for army ssc and during d
registration I only print one reference and one
attestation ,so I want to ask whether it is one
reference or two where goin to print
*Applied* *i only printed* *we are to print* undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
@franciesgringrin......undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by francies(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Pls oder reference for which is the 2nd one wat are we go to do wit it. Ans pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by francies(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
I mean the second print out of the REFERENCE FORM what we are to do with it. Pls I need an answer
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
@ Poseidonn, next time you want to correct a mistake made by any of us in this thread, please, do not quote the person's/persons' comment(s).
Reason: you have made the person's/persons' mistake(s) to remain uncorrected...
@Francies and Ayedun101, please, do the needful as corrected by Poseidonn.
One love keeps us together!!!
Victory is only from God...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nnabugwu8590: @ Poseidonn, next time you want to correct a mistake made by any of us in this thread, please, do not quote the person's/persons' comment(s).
Reason: you have made the person's/persons' mistake(s) to remain uncorrected...
@Francies and Ayedun101, please, do the needful as corrected by Poseidonn.
One love keeps us together!!!
Victory is only from God...
noted boss! Pardon my act.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
francies: I mean the second print out of the REFERENCE FORM what we are to do with it. Pls I need an answer
you will take it to the person that is meant to reference u to sign on it and attach his passport i.e ur local govt chairman/secretary or an officer not below d rank of a lt.Colonel who must hail from ur state. Namasteh!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have been an observer on this thread for some time now,and I have got to observed that some applicants did not actually read the requirements before applying. These actually raised my doubt if they really know what they have applied. Anybody that is too desperate and anxious to make the list is a pointer that the individual just need a JOB and not really that he or she wants to serve in the Nigerian Army. In case you are such a person, please you still have to give your application a re-think before you say 'HAD I KNOWN...'. JEHOVAH bless the Nigerian Army and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2014
No wonder some of them redraw first week of training.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2014
Happy holiday cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by francies(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2014
Hapi sunday frnds, I need an answer pls my reference form d local govt. Chairman have sign the first one ,is he still going to sign the second one and what is the purpose for the second one. Are we going to sumit the two reference forms.
Pls I need an urgent responds from any one who can direct me on what to do
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2014
undecidedooo boy.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2014
francies: Hapi sunday frnds, I need an answer pls my reference form d local govt. Chairman have sign the first one ,is he still going to sign the second one and what is the purpose for the second one. Are we going to sumit the two reference forms.
Pls I need an urgent responds from any one who can direct me on what to do
yes u will SUBMIT the two reference form when the need arise,hope my RESPONSE will help/
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 10:28am On Jul 27, 2014
francies: @mimzy tanks very much for ur assistant and I don just want to insult some persons who can not differential their left from right
I asked a senior millitary officer this morning (27th July 2014) why the ssc/dssc list has not been released and he said that they are trying to disinclude some courses of study that they don't have provision for, that may be in subsequent recruitments,they will have had provission for them. He ddn't tell me the courses because he was rushing to meet up with 'yidi'
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Boyowa(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Loooooool am begining to know the reason why NA are trying all possible best to make sure that they conduct examination for their officers because most graduates on this platform don't read their posts before uploading it online. Some don't read instructions before answering......and its very bad that most NA officers are not eloquent in their diction.................... Always blabbing rubbish and it bleeds my heart to know that these people are product of our prestigious universities. God save our land Amen...... SeekerĀ®

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
poseidonn: yes u will SUBMIT the two reference form when the need arise,hope my RESPONSE will help/
Beautiful approach!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ademolu2002: I asked a senior millitary officer this morning (27th July 2014) why the ssc/dssc list has not been released and he said that they are trying to disinclude some courses of study that they don't have provision for, that may be in subsequent recruitments,they will have had provission for them. He ddn't tell me the courses because he was rushing to meet up with 'yidi'

True
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ademolu, are you telling us that after listing courses they needed when the application was on (which a large percentage of courses were'nt listed by the way), the NA is disqualifying some people who might have applied in line with the Criteria they gave? I ask because they had already excluded a lot of courses from the beginning,we know that & those who insisted on applying did that at their own peril,so are those the people/courses they are taking out of the equation at the moment? Coz that, we can understand.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
azidomedogo: @pounds. i just edited ur post. Wish you and ur fellows all the best
Thanks a bunch
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Generaloluseye: amen in Jesus name
Good
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol some piece of information here makes me laf.
Wen courses av been advertised and concluded,so dey will av to dsinclude or dscontinue dose courses.impossible
NA needs more officers ds tym around,if not for corruption,all courses shud av been advertised as it was done last n previous yrs.
Not all senior officers knws abt recuitment even a general may knw nothing abt recruitment except wen u call him,dey ar 2 busy
NA will release d list @d appropriate time.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Boyowa: Loooooool am begining to know the reason why NA are trying all possible best to make sure that they conduct examination for their officers because most graduates on this platform don't read their posts before uploading it online. Some don't read instructions before answering......and its very bad that most NA officers are not eloquent in their diction.................... Always blabbing rubbish and it bleeds my heart to know that these people are product of our prestigious universities. God save our land Amen...... SeekerĀ®
Though I'm not here to correct anybody's statement but at least if you want to correct someone statement, always ensure your statements are intact and very much correct. My apology bro, there's nothing like *trying all possible best* in English language (it's an error) rather *try best if possible* or *try best*. Kindly accept my apology, no mean to offend you sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
mimzy007: Amin summa Amin my brother. Hope you are doing good.
Yeah, I'm doing great and you?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Eswaggz(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
As list never commot now, na Grammar Class i dey take for here. ok.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ademolu, I guess what you heard is the opposite based on what annane has been saying regarding the applicants that applied while their discipline/course is not advertise. So, I presume the names of such applicants are the cause of the delay rather than what you heard cos it's absolutely unlawful, fraud by trick and it can be sued for against the NA
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Eswaggz: As list never commot now, na Grammar Class i dey take for here. ok.
You're welcome. Sit back, relax and enjoy the class. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Adepoju2081: 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
A hand full of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains. Still observing cry........ Remember victory is from God alone !!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
mimzy007: Ademolu, are you telling us that after listing courses they needed when the application was on (which a large percentage of courses were'nt listed by the way), the NA is disqualifying some people who might have applied in line with the Criteria they gave? I ask because they had already excluded a lot of courses from the beginning,we know that & those who insisted on applying did that at their own peril,so are those the people/courses they are taking out of the equation at the moment? Coz that, we can understand.

God will see us all through. The delay of the list was what made me asked the man what could have caused it. Anything they tell us,we cannot totally dispute it since we are not yet in the system. Although the man did not support the idea by saying: "it is unfair of them (NA) to have advertised those courses in the first place"

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.