Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135752 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Based on the analysis from previous recruitment, it shows that 2010 and 2012 was concluded very fast while 2011 and 2013 took long. Meanwhile, I anticipated 2014 will be concluded very fast too. Furthermore, the intervals of the commencement of the forms for sales and the closure period was one (1) month four (4) days (12 april 2012-16 may 2012) while the released of the selection board list interval from closed dates was one (1) month eleven (11) days (released on June 27, 2012) while the final list was release one (1) month thirteen (13) days (final list was released on August 10, 2012) after the selection board interview conducted (this analysis is deduced from 2012 recruitment and it took the same dimension with 2010 recruitment). My point is for this 2014 recruitment, the selection board interview list should be expected by this July ending or first week of August.
i totally ddisagree with you bro, the application was extended to june 6 and d shortlisted names came out after 3 weeks wch is june 27,the screening was around july 8 to 18 and d final list came out around august 8. By my own speculation, the list is coming by next week wch is july 15 or 16 which ends weeks of application. Bose je niyen
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
arantess: bros, pls remove obasanjo from that list, he received a bullet in his buttocks while running away from a battle scene...read 'the tragedy of victory' for more details of his 'BRAVERY' - by General Alabi Isama
untill i see obasanjo's yansh or buttocks where the bullet entered,i will not believe u shocked
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Hahahahahaha, gambudu is a comedian, he just kidding. I guess he applied thru SSC
pounds?seriously finance.i must count that money by fire by force.All my wasted 2500 on previous applications must be retrieved sharperly. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: untill i see obasanjo's yansh or buttocks where the bullet entered,i will not believe u shocked
hehehehe, u really think u can withstand what u see?? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Bababububa,I just confirmed. It was a general paper.
Gambudu & co, well done oo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
arantess: hehehehe, u really think u can withstand what u see?? grin grin
seeing that yansh alone is direct entry to enlistment grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: seeing that yansh alone is direct entry to enlistment grin
ha ha haaaa grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2014
mimzy007: Bababububa,I just confirmed. It was a general paper.
Ajalagideon:
for DSSC, it base on discipline not General question o
Mr. AJALAGIDEON! Hope zay no b street u want run for hia? Jes asking? grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Basheer abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2014
ajisebioyo1: i totally ddisagree with you bro, the application was extended to june 6 and d shortlisted names came out after 3 weeks wch is june 27,the screening was around july 8 to 18 and d final list came out around august 8. By my own speculation, the list is coming by next week wch is july 15 or 16 which ends weeks of application. Bose je niyen

Please still keep us posted on 15th or 16th as you said. If i may ask will they send a text or will they publish?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 11:47am On Jul 09, 2014
mimzy007: Basheer abeg no kill me with laugh.
hahaha grin i won't mimzy!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2014
can somebody pls answer this question. Why do Nigerian Army other ranks ladies/women have big yansh?. sorry i reside in a military base and i see them every seconds.pls why is this so?
i dont mean to derail this thread pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: can somebody pls answer this question. Why do Nigerian Army other ranks ladies/women have big yansh?. sorry i reside in a military base and i see them every seconds.pls why is this so?
Over confidence nah
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by uredomi: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2014
@ Gbambudu dz trend z all abt achievin our dreams and not dzcussin trivial issues pls..No offence pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Over confidence nah
chaiii i just dont no y.Many of them are to volumptious
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: pounds?seriously finance.i must count that money by fire by force.All my wasted 2500 on previous applications must be retrieved sharperly. grin grin
Hahahaha, that's good but you go count money tire ooooo or even put at the Nigerian Army School of Finance and Administration (NASFA) lobatan, where no money to count.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2014
uredomi: @ Gbambudu dz trend z all abt achievin our dreams and not dzcussin trivial issues pls..No offence pls
sorry i meant to say big bodies or too-fat.pardon my barrack slang
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: can somebody pls answer this question. Why do Nigerian Army other ranks ladies/women have big yansh?. sorry i reside in a military base and i see them every seconds.pls why is this so?
I saw one of them (army) one day at ijora, if you see the baddest shape, as in cars.were packing, area boys were organizing staring, everybody was like God why this angel go do army
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
ajisebioyo1: i totally ddisagree with you bro, the application was extended to june 6 and d shortlisted names came out after 3 weeks wch is june 27,the screening was around july 8 to 18 and d final list came out around august 8. By my own speculation, the list is coming by next week wch is july 15 or 16 which ends weeks of application. Bose je niyen
What if it doesn't come out on your stipulated dates? Will you owe me?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
What if it doesn't come out on your stipulated dates? Will you owe me? Not gambling ooo, just a promise
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: I saw one of them (army) one day at ijora, if you see the baddest shape, as in cars.were packing, area boys were organizing staring, everybody was like God why this angel go do army
yea i can testify to that.One in my area even dated a Rtd CDS bcoz of her tail.The lady had so much influence that officers were afraid of her.She retired as a corporal bcoz her money was too much
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Hahahaha, that's good but you go count money tire ooooo or even put at the Nigerian Army School of Finance and Administration (NASFA) lobatan, where no money to count.
atleast we go chop feeding or boarding money
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
@gambudu, are they not in commission officers ranks too?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: @gambudu, are they not in commission officers ranks too?
ummm i neva see for officers ooooo. :The female officers are always out of sight
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: atleast we go chop feeding or boarding money
Na true sha cos finance depart dey all units, divisions, health centres, just name it. Even armoury, ordinance and artillery, finance department dey there. Let's carry go there my brother.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: ummm i neva see for officers ooooo. :The female officers are always out of sight
How? or is it because of their ranks or they no fine at all. lolssssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Seyixyz: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
Prospective Men of the Nigerian Army,i urge us all never to shiver,waiver or quiver..Men have fougth battles.Some survived,some died and some with long lasting tales of the taste of war.We have heard so many things.People have decided to take panadol for our headache on hearing that we wish to join the Nigerian Army.However,this noble profession which is the last line of our defense remains one to be truly proud of.We shall fight,we shall defend and we will overcome.If we die,we die as true heroes of our land.Whether celebrated or not.Afterall,we are alive today because our gallant men bought grace for us with their lives during the civil war.I urge us not to deter or be discouraged.Lets stand for what we believe in and defeat our common enemy.We shall overcome for VICTORY COMES FROM GOD ALONE!!! Moooorraaa High!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: How? or is it because of their ranks or they no fine at all. lolssssssssssss
nobody send them for my area.na only NAF and NN offrs pple dey admire.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Or maybe na fear. Is this the direction the gist is now going? Well it happens when people are in waiting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: nobody send them for my area.na only NAF and NN offrs pple dey admire.
Na true sha. @mimzy, no be so oo. Gist no go any direction.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gasman58: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
wiztobet: Thats how the attestation look like

@ wiztobet... pls can you help wit the copy of the attestation letter. gasious58@gmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Oya, PARAADE!! SHUN!!...cut the trivialities...way forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.