Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135755 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by billtommy(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2013
The final list of NA DSSC and SSC 2013 is out, so the new aspirant for the next NA DSSC and SSC 2014 should meet here and share ideas, knowledge and experiences. Also to update ourselves on the release of new form for sales.

I wish all aspirants the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by zinaunreal(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2013
billtommy: The final list of NA DSSC and SSC 2013 is out, so the new aspirant for the next NA DSSC and SSC 2014 should meet here and share ideas, knowledge and experiences. Also to update ourselves on the release of new form for sales.

Another long wait smiley
Let the race begin!!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by KenJak(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2013
Okay
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2013
billtommy: The final list of NA DSSC and SSC 2013 is out, so the new aspirant for the next NA DSSC and SSC 2014 should meet here and share ideas, knowledge and experiences. Also to update ourselves on the release of new form for sales.

Thanks bro for opening this thread. Let the preparation start now and good to go for it.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by maxoko(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Victory Ȋ̝̊̅§ from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by billtommy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Let's use these opportunity to know other prtospective officers picking up d short service form,ur name, state of origin, commision to apply for and with the number of trials.

VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by nicago: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
I want to encourage my peeps here not to give up. The first time I applied for DSSC Army was in 2007 and I've applied to the three services almost every year since then. God crowned my efforts with success in 2013. My first interview invite came in 2011 for the Navy but I missed it as I didn't get the information on time and was not around as at then.
2012 I didn't get any but 2013 I got both Army and NAF.

God will see us through the training as well.

Never give up on your dreams, it's the worst thing you can do to yourself. Need I say that I also attempted the NDA Regular Course over 4 years and the best I got then was to be on Reserve list for 53RC who are going to be decorated as Majors this year.

Everyone has his/her time. Try not to miss yours. One can only claim to be lucky when PREPARATION meets OPPORTUNITY.

Trust in God and He will see you through if it is HIS will for you.
Nairaland has been a source encouragement for me.

I thank Mr Seun Osewa and all the mods on this site. Special thanks to those who gave us information.

Emmanuel4fire, Gambudu, I see you..

God bless us all.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
please bros in d house help your fellow brother out.Where can a biochemist put in for?is it DSSC or SSC.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Romics: 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
I'm also aspiring,when do you guys think the forms for 2014 will be out and how do we get it?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Romics: 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
nicago: I want to encourage my peeps here not to give up. The first time I applied for DSSC Army was in 2007 and I've applied to the three services almost every year since then. God crowned my efforts with success in 2013. My first interview invite came in 2011 for the Navy but I missed it as I didn't get the information on time and was not around as at then.

Never give up on your dreams, it's the worst thing you can do to yourself. Need I say that I also attempted the NDA Regular Course over 4 years and the best I got then was to be on Reserve list for 53RC who are going to be decorated as Majors this year.

Everyone has his/her time. Try not to miss yours. One can only claim to be lucky when PREPARATION meets OPPORTUNITY.

I thank Mr Seun Osewa and all the mods on this site. Special thanks to those who gave us information.

God bless us all.

Congrats bro..I'm so happy for you. Bt wic course were u chosen for? DSSC or SSC? And what are your qualifications. Your experience will be a great help here pls.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by billtommy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
This are my questions pls

I intend joining the army via SSC, after conversion, would I be able to command a parade and be allowed to get a juicy appointment?

And as we know SSC starts with one star, how long does it take for an SSC officer tobe promoted to d rank of a 2 star? RC peeps take a year or thereabout, is it d same for SSC officers?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Distingue: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2014
nicago: I want to encourage my peeps here not to give up. The first time I applied for DSSC Army was in 2007 and I've applied to the three services almost every year since then. God crowned my efforts with success in 2013. My first interview invite came in 2011 for the Navy but I missed it as I didn't get the information on time and was not around as at then.

God bless us all.

Wow ! Am very happy for you. Which of the service and course of study ? Have also been trying since 2008.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
Another dss/ssc race has begun. I'm so happy I shall be shortlisted this year IJN. By this time next year I would have been a lieutenant. LEKAYAH
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by bcomputer101: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Latest update about Nigeria Immigration Recruitment

www.nairaland.com/1584595/drop-latest-information-nigeria-immigration
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Romics: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
ajisebioyo1: Another dss/ssc race has begun. I'm so happy I shall be shortlisted this year IJN. By this time next year I would have been a lieutenant. LEKAYAH

When will the forms be out for 2014?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Romics:

When will the forms be out for 2014?
March or April. Speculation based on last year, which was March.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Romics: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2014
poundsmaker: March or April. Speculation based on last year, which was March.

Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2014
I can see all our previous post and comments were wiped off due to data loss.Anyway lets continue from 10 JANUARY .All u DSSC/SSC aspirants make una wake up from sleep.welcome back to a new season.mod pls move dis thread to frontpage,it's fun to be here again cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Usbeciyke: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back everyone!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Fredchisom(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't even believe I was so addicted to nairaland...welcome Backs fellas
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by GreenBobo: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good day friends... So what's the latest as regardz the application? As in, any news?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2014
what a pity those that registered aftter 10 JANUARY have been eaten up by the attackers.I mean all their posts and comments
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by GreenBobo: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good day houz ... so... any news? as in... any new tiin as regardz the prospectives?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Evening all. Please when will the shortlisted names of 2014 DSSC applicants come out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by kholexgman: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Nobody can say..best known to them
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sam0(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
For more info abt dssc 2014 nigerian army, visit www.narecruitment.org, i just read that the names of shortlisted candidates will be out tomorow.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
It‘s quite a pity that we lost nearly all our previous posts & comments. All is well.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by 9izguy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sam0: For more info abt dssc 2014 nigerian army, visit www.narecruitment.org, i just read that the names of shortlisted candidates will be out tomorow.

That‘s for Tradesmen & Non-tradesmen Applicants.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2014
Sam0: For more info abt dssc 2014 nigerian army, visit www.narecruitment.org, i just read that the names of shortlisted candidates will be out tomorow.
This is not for dssc/ssc but RRI
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 9:27am On Jun 28, 2014
This is all I was able to munch, before the cyber attack

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ironben(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2014
This recent attack on NL proved right the popular saying that you never realize the true value of something until it's gone.
Well it feels good to be back here again.

Let's rebuild together and keep the info flowing.

Victory comes from God alone!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
My people, any info?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.