Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans (2750 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Goes Grey, Gets Mixed Reactions From Fans / Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster / The Headies Awards 2014: Full List Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 1:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by KenJak(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2013
I HAVE NO TIME TO VIEW COMMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 1:34am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 1:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by jcute: 2:06am On Dec 27, 2013
its very boring, they wasted money just to bore people. the whole hype, adverts and nominees voting videos were more interesting than the show itself.... Tiwa and Dr. sid, very boring and terrible host. Just wondering why they choose them as host. The audience, oh my God!!!!, the worst audience I have ever seen, they forgot their hands at home. the sound and visual quality, very poor. most of the presenters of the awards were terrible: imagine the lady that presented the best collabo award called ghost mode by olamide as the winner mean while its phynos song. i just tire. the all anticipated Headies 2013 is here and now a flop. they better learn from Grammy and channel O awards.

1 Like

Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 3:19am On Dec 27, 2013
jcute: its very boring, they wasted money just to bore people. the whole hype, adverts and nominees voting videos were more interesting than the show itself.... Tiwa and Dr. sid, very boring and terrible host. Just wondering why they choose them as host. The audience, oh my God!!!!, the worst audience I have ever seen, they forgot their hands at home. the sound and visual quality, very poor. most of the presenters of the awards were terrible: imagine the lady that presented the best collabo award called ghost mode by olamide as the winner mean while its phynos song. i just tire. the all anticipated Headies 2013 is here and now a flop. they better learn from Grammy and channel O awards.
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Bad Belle peep undecided
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2013
youngestfool: Bad Belle peep undecided
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 6:09am On Dec 27, 2013
I agree that it is easy to critisize
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 6:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Vladm(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2013
D whole tin b lyk baba-shukura namin ceremony
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2013
did you watch it? or you attended?
Vladm: D whole tin b lyk baba-shukura namin ceremony
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2013
more comments
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by jcute: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2013
D whole tin b lyk baba-shukura namin ceremony[quote][/quote]

lwkmd........ cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by homesteady(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2013
ThankGOD I did not waste my time to watch it grin
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2013
very mean somebody

cry cry
jcute: D whole tin b lyk baba-shukura namin ceremony

lwkmd........ cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2013
are you sure?
homesteady: ThankGOD I did not waste my time to watch it grin
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by AbuMikey(m): 9:15am On Dec 27, 2013

Some funny comments actually. grin

Camera Quality like Curve 2! LMAO grin
Bold 5 hotspot for Live streaming! Oh Lawd! cheesygringrin

Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Dhurmynick(m): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2013
lol. grin
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Some funny comments actually. grin

Camera Quality like Curve 2! LMAO grin
Bold 5 hotspot for Live streaming! Oh Lawd! cheesygringrin

Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2013
headless award. sean tizzle don carry dat red car run. maga don pay
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2013
I haff laff die here,Nigeria,and poor organization skill. If this is how grammy is,no one would like to associate with it. Over hyped piece of thrash.
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Dhelake: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2013
Seriously the picture quality was so bad... I also had to abandon it..... I think they are not yet ready for live broadcast
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Dhelake: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2013
Yomieluv: I haff laff die here,Nigeria,and poor organization skill. If this is how grammy is,no one would like to associate with it. Over hyped piece of thrash.
Did Grammy start 6 years ago?? ... Have u even view Grammy live before??
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2013
Dhelake: Did Grammy start 6 years ago?? ... Have u even view Grammy live before??
so it must be as old as grammy before they get it right? The show,and the organization keep deteriorating every year,all wack.

1 Like

Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Chanchit: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
I was even waiting to see what the pairing of Tiwa and Dr Sid would look like, I think I now knw.
But people get bad mouth o.
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol that's tradition though

ednut1: headless award. sean tizzle don carry dat red car run. maga don pay
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Live broadcast may have been the problem. no one that attended complained.

Dhelake: Seriously the picture quality was so bad... I also had to abandon it..... I think they are not yet ready for live broadcast
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by homesteady(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
The organisers sef are crazy! Why will they put I wish by waje under best reggae dancehall! Is that song dancehall?
They just cheated orezi in that category! He was meant to win it!
Now they have caused twitter wahala between Orezi and waje!
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by Dannylux: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sham!
Re: Was The 2013 Headies Awards Truly A Disaster? See Hilarious Comments From Fans by EntertainingAf: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
it is a reggae song.. please try and know your music

homesteady: The organisers sef are crazy! Why will they put I wish by waje under best reggae dancehall! Is that song dancehall?
They just cheated orezi in that category! He was meant to win it!
Now they have caused twitter wahala between Orezi and waje!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Super Cars That Showed Up For Toolz’s Lagos Birthday Party | Photos / Don Jazzy Is Now Puff Daddy !! He Has An Umbrella Carrier!! Photos! #donjazzy / Photo: What Is Actor Van Vicker Smoking Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.