Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 (597 Views)

The Headies Awards 2015 Full Winners List (LIVE UPDATE) / Ojude-Oba 2013 At Ijebu-Ode (Pictures & Video) / Full List Of Winners At FAB Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by AsAPJregz(m): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2013
Best reggae – WajeBest vocal performance male – PraizNext Rated Artiste – sean TizzleBest vocal performance – Nikki LaoyeBest Pop song – 2Face’s Ihe nemeBest Alternative song – BlackMagic’s Repete
see the rest
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨www.adelowojregz..in/2013/12/list-of-winners-at-headies-2013.html

Re: List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by jcute: 2:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Boring headies. they wasted money just to bore people. the whole hype, adverts and nominees voting videos were more interesting than the show itself.... Tiwa and Dr. sid, very boring and terrible host. Just wondering why they choose them as host. The audience, oh my God!!!!, the worst audience I have ever seen, they forgot their hands at home. the sound and visual quality, very poor. most of the presenters of the awards were terrible: imagine the lady that presented the best collabo award called ghost mode by olamide as the winner mean while its phynos song. i just tire. the all anticipated Headies 2013 is here and now a flop. they better learn from Grammy and channel O awards.
Re: List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by jcute: 2:10am On Dec 27, 2013
am off to bed joor...

in order news, only me first and second to comment...... i think i need an award too..........lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by AsAPJregz(m): 2:11am On Dec 27, 2013
jcute: Boring headies. they wasted money just to bore people. the whole hype, adverts and nominees voting videos were more interesting than the show itself.... Tiwa and Dr. sid, very boring and terrible host. Just wondering why they choose them as host. The audience, oh my God!!!!, the worst audience I have ever seen, they forgot their hands at home. the sound and visual quality, very poor. most of the presenters of the awards were terrible: imagine the lady that presented the best collabo award called ghost mode by olamide as the winner mean while its phynos song. i just tire. the all anticipated Headies 2013 is here and now a flop. they better learn from Grammy and channel O awards.
ha-ha true true
Re: List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by AsAPJregz(m): 2:14am On Dec 27, 2013
jcute: Boring headies. they wasted money just to bore people. the whole hype, adverts and nominees voting videos were more interesting than the show itself.... Tiwa and Dr. sid, very boring and terrible host. Just wondering why they choose them as host. The audience, oh my God!!!!, the worst audience I have ever seen, they forgot their hands at home. the sound and visual quality, very poor. most of the presenters of the awards were terrible: imagine the lady that presented the best collabo award called ghost mode by olamide as the winner mean while its phynos song. i just tire. the all anticipated Headies 2013 is here and now a flop. they better learn from Grammy and channel O awards.
or they prolly learn from the VMA's, this year's vma was crazy.as always , high technology, speakers, microphone come very handy, nice lighting
we still got a long way to go
Re: List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by MuarmedOG(m): 2:34am On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]Tiwa No Get Money Buy Cloth Again Ba? angry
Re: List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by Vladm(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2013
I hate watchin headies... It usually look lyk naming ceremony... Very booooring
Re: List Of Winners At The Headies 2013 by AsAPJregz(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2013
Vladm: I hate watchin headies... It usually look lyk naming ceremony... Very booooring
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

World Class Video Coverage Services / 100 Used Spandex Chaircover For Sale / Promo On Our Small Chops And Cocktails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.